Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Any idea transit time from UK to US?
Yeah, should know method shipped but I don't.
Yeah, should know when it was shipped but currently don't.

Yeah, that kind of day.

My yarn gets here from England in 10 working days. Which is 3 days faster than it gets here from Kentucky.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
I'm getting this version - it doubles as a Provari dock:
upload_2020-1-26_17-5-15.png

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Just been shopping :D

Ordered another Luxotic BF kit for $15.80 from CB cuz that price is ridiculous, and I love both the mod and the RDA (made by Don's fave company ;))

Then I went to FT and got more squonk bottles and some purple panels (cuz the yellow ones are very yellow :blink:)

And then I went to Vapeciga and got 8 resin drip tips and backup flush cutters, all for a grand total of $2.11 incl shipping - thanks to a $10 off voucher

It was fun :cool:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    It's so weird because originally I was going for Cascade baby tank that came with the polar kit and I looked everywhere and finally I found out that the baby Prince RBA fits it but not the prince RBA or any of the other ones or the baby Beast even though the baby Beast coils fit the Cascade baby tank LOL it's a mess finally I just gave up on it all because I couldn't keep track of it and just bought some RTA but if I ever do find a baby Prince that I don't have to pay $30 for shipping I might pick one up because I really do enjoy that tank
    I just ordered one from Buybest. Not many baby prince rbas out there. Free shipping once you hit $20. I’m guessing it will take f.o.r.e.v.e.r to get here, but it was $10, and the website was in English. Figured it was worth a shot!

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Good morning shinies :wub:

Well I'm really ready to go home but I can't until my bloods say I can. Listening to all the building here makes me want to break out my atties etc.

Second day now with normal temperature so really hope that finally the antibiotics have done their work properly..."croisé les doigts".

Relaxing Sunday to all :pop:

That’s wonderful news!! I hope you get home soon Charlie!!

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    Just been shopping :D

Ordered another Luxotic BF kit for $15.80 from CB cuz that price is ridiculous, and I love both the mod and the RDA (made by Don's fave company ;))

Then I went to FT and got more squonk bottles and some purple panels (cuz the yellow ones are very yellow :blink:)

And then I went to Vapeciga and got 8 resin drip tips and backup flush cutters, all for a grand total of $2.11 incl shipping - thanks to a $10 off voucher

It was fun :cool:
    Lol, thanks for the link. Ordered 2 driptips that I have no idea if they will match my doors, and will probably forget I ordered.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Lol, thanks for the link. Ordered 2 driptips that I have no idea if they will match my doors, and will probably forget I ordered.
    LoL I ordered from them twice. The tips turned out very good quality...makes it so much more enjoyable when you open up a "forgotten" order.

Users who are viewing this thread