Sep 30, 2019
Thanks!
Check this shiny out
EAC26A37-C1BC-4540-814D-EDA30703A629.jpeg

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Wotofo Recurve RDA

Wotofo still has 43 in rainbow for $25. Hurry if you want one.
I don’t think I’ll order from their website again. Besides by the time it’s converted to Canadian dollars and shipping added it’s more than I can get one for here in Canada.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I don’t think I’ll order from their website again. Besides by the time it’s converted to Canadian dollars and shipping added it’s more than I can get one for here in Canada.
Sorry. That's all I could find with one in stock. Looks like all the others are sold out or discontinued. Good luck.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Sorry. That's all I could find with one in stock. Looks like all the others are sold out or discontinued. Good luck.
Thanks for looking man. A few Canadian websites have some in stock. Mabye I’ll get one soon to have in my stash.

Canadian vape laws are getting bad. Pretty soon it’s only gonna be 10ml bottles of unflavoured e juice available in stores .Insane taxes and no tanks for that hold more than 2ml of juice.

At least I know this will stop youth from vaping because our government says so ;)

I read on the government website that if youth see the prices rise then they will stop because the youth take a hit to their wallet very seriously. Or something along those lines anyways. I just thought oh yea most youth are concerned about saving for the future and not spending all their money.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Say, to those of you folks who post pictures of your gear, and never having done it here before.....is there a hosting site that you all use or recommend? Please and thank you. (Nice mod Ricky!)
I just post mine right from my phone.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Hmm, didn't know I could do that Don. Tnx, I'll give that a shot.
Don't feel bad. I'm computer illiterate. It took me awhile to figure it out and I should have just had my 8yo grandson show me how to do it. Now I know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread