cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
Does freebase nic keep very well in the freezer?

Saltnic has always irritated my lungs using solely that. Even in low doses. Mainly when I used the salt nic juices meant for subohm tanks at 3 or 6mg
There are many people in ECF that have several liters of nic base in our freezers. ;)

Some folks even have mini freezers for their stash.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Oh really? We even banned 0mg juice though. Don’t know why. Guess it’s a flavour thing and they don’t want people adding nic to it. No flavoured juice allowed.

I suppose I can still order online from various places? Does that work for you ever? I see Vapciga has naked 100 for sale. That’s pretty good. Better than the stuff FT has for sale.

I’d have to get step by step help from an expert to figure out how to mix my own juice.
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/threads/random-diy-mixing-and-more.865169
Sorry to hear about what happened in Canada.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
If you ever get an answer of yes on that one I would love to know or even just the original single coil recurve at a fairly decent price I see the Dual all over the place
Not sure about shipping to the US but here's a good price on the Recurve single.
Recurve RDA by WOTOFO

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Does anyone know of a original single coil recurve clone out there on fast tech or anything?

If you ever get an answer of yes on that one I would love to know or even just the original single coil recurve at a fairly decent price I see the Dual all over the place

Just checked and Wotofo still has some Recurves, single coils, in rainbow for $24.99. It's the only place I found to buy them. I usually like stainless but their rainbow looks good. I had good service and prompt shipping. Enjoy

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Oh really? We even banned 0mg juice though. Don’t know why. Guess it’s a flavour thing and they don’t want people adding nic to it. No flavoured juice allowed.

I suppose I can still order online from various places? Does that work for you ever? I see Vapciga has naked 100 for sale. That’s pretty good. Better than the stuff FT has for sale.

I’d have to get step by step help from an expert to figure out how to mix my own juice.
It blows my mind that these individual countries can be like flavor is only a thing a child would like. We're going to take up the stance that yes we want people to stop smoking combustible cigarettes and switch to vaping and they should be perfectly fine vaping E Juice that tastes like cigarettes but just not as good as a cigarette for those people that are trying to quit. It's the addiction version of a trigger and the thing that you are taught to avoid and understand.

Literally was talking to an addiction counselor that I know and she was saying that she believes vaping is significantly better than smoking but that flavors are a problem. And that if you want to quit smoking any e-juice should do especially tobacco flavor. So I let the conversation go for a minute so she wouldn't automatically grasp what I was doing. And I said hey you know a friend of mine's an alcoholic I'll make sure to tell him that according to an addiction counselor the best thing he could do is just switch to a non-alcoholic beer... and she's like oh God no no no that's a terrible idea that's the worst idea you could possibly have that's a trigger! It would be like going to a bar for dinner every night... it's not going to work. He would be reminding his brain every single time he had a sip of non-alcoholic beer of what he was missing and I almost guarantee that he would fail. That's the worst possible thing you could tell him.

Know then asked her if she thought that nicotine and alcohol addiction are significantly different in the way that they affect people or the way that they were knowing that she was going to say no addiction is the behavior not the substance. I think she might be a little bit more open-minded in support of flavors but she also believed that the natural Taste of e-juice is to taste like a cigarette and that tobacco flavor isn't an added flavor. And this is a person who regularly advises people on how to quit smoking so I guess I'm not that damn surprised

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
Does freebase nic keep very well in the freezer?

Saltnic has always irritated my lungs using solely that. Even in low doses. Mainly when I used the salt nic juices meant for subohm tanks at 3 or 6mg
I am just now finishing off a bottle of freebase that had been in my freezer since July 2016. I use the 120ml glass amber bottles with the cone cap ( I get them on amazon 12 in a pack ) Nic seems to be just as good as the day I put it in there. I don't have any way to test it, but yep, all seems fine and dandy here.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Look what I found in the back of my build box. Havent used em in like a year lol.
20200127_134642.jpg

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
I am just now finishing off a bottle of freebase that had been in my freezer since July 2016. I use the 120ml glass amber bottles with the cone cap ( I get them on amazon 12 in a pack ) Nic seems to be just as good as the day I put it in there. I don't have any way to test it, but yep, all seems fine and dandy here.
Cool. I’ve never used amazon I think you need a membership?
. Does anyone know of some good sites for free base Nicotine?

Users who are viewing this thread