charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Thanks for looking man. A few Canadian websites have some in stock. Mabye I’ll get one soon to have in my stash.

Canadian vape laws are getting bad. Pretty soon it’s only gonna be 10ml bottles of unflavoured e juice available in stores .Insane taxes and no tanks for that hold more than 2ml of juice.

At least I know this will stop youth from vaping because our government says so ;)

I read on the government website that if youth see the prices rise then they will stop because the youth take a hit to their wallet very seriously. Or something along those lines anyways. I just thought oh yea most youth are concerned about saving for the future and not spending all their money.
We've had the 2ml and 10ml law in Europe now since 2016 including a restriction on nic strength for DIY...20mg/ml is the max allowed...

I make all my own juice and source my high strength nic from various places...most recently China :) It works for me.

The juice sellers here sell juice in large quantities minus the nic because it's the nic strength that relates to the 2ml tank and 10ml juice law. You then can buy your nic separately in 10ml bottles and add it to the juice....they call them one shots. I expect that's the way you're heading....taking on the European model.

Bummer though :mad:

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Valiant met Honey the Kelpie pup today. Donkeys will kill a dog if they feel threatened so everyone was happy the meeting went well. Not sure Honey is 100 percent relaxed though.
IMG-20200127-WA0000.jpg

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Valiant met Honey the Kelpie pup today. Donkeys will kill a dog if they feel threatened so everyone was happy the meeting went well. Not sure Honey is 100 percent relaxed though.
View attachment 866207
Lol....yes...get off my dangly bits :lol:

• Agree
Reactions: lupinehorror

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
This may sound alarmist, or perhaps offensive, to some or all...

But...PLEASE wipe your Chinese imports with alcohol wipes, and wash your hands when you’re done!

That’s a good standard practice in my world, but especially with this Coronavirus thing happening...

Maybe even consider wearing some rubber/latex/medical gloves (and one of those mouth/face masks?) while handling/opening the packages...?

And discard the packaging in an outside waste bin...?

The last thing we need is the media to find out one of our vaping community has gotten Coronavirus from an imported SHINY...

Can you even imagine the crapola they’d spew?!?

I mean, they already lie about everything regarding us as it is...

CARRY ON.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Hey everyone!

Does anyone know of a original single coil recurve clone out there on fast tech or anything?
If you ever get an answer of yes on that one I would love to know or even just the original single coil recurve at a fairly decent price I see the Dual all over the place

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
If you ever get an answer of yes on that one I would love to know or even just the original single coil recurve at a fairly decent price I see the Dual all over the place
If I remember I have one.

No promises, seriously, but if I remember to look and clean it willing to pass on. Had mod and RDA in gunmetal.

Seriously, I'm slow to move so, don't anyone get hopes up. More than one want it (if found) then a fight to death would be amusing

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio

Oops, thought I found it, but no.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
We've had the 2ml and 10ml law in Europe now since 2016 including a restriction on nic strength for DIY...20mg/ml is the max allowed...

I make all my own juice and source my high strength nic from various places...most recently China :) It works for me.

The juice sellers here sell juice in large quantities minus the nic because it's the nic strength that relates to the 2ml tank and 10ml juice law. You then can buy your nic separately in 10ml bottles and add it to the juice....they call them one shots. I expect that's the way you're heading....taking on the European model.

Bummer though :mad:
Oh really? We even banned 0mg juice though. Don’t know why. Guess it’s a flavour thing and they don’t want people adding nic to it. No flavoured juice allowed.

I suppose I can still order online from various places? Does that work for you ever? I see Vapciga has naked 100 for sale. That’s pretty good. Better than the stuff FT has for sale.

I’d have to get step by step help from an expert to figure out how to mix my own juice.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Oh really? We even banned 0mg juice though. Don’t know why. Guess it’s a flavour thing and they don’t want people adding nic to it. No flavoured juice allowed.

I suppose I can still order online from various places? Does that work for you ever? I see Vapciga has naked 100 for sale. That’s pretty good. Better than the stuff FT has for sale.

I’d have to get step by step help from an expert to figure out how to mix my own juice.

There’s plenty of help on this forum for that. If you can still get nic, get some now. You can learn any time.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
There’s plenty of help on this forum for that. If you can still get nic, get some now. You can learn any time.
Does freebase nic keep very well in the freezer?

Saltnic has always irritated my lungs using solely that. Even in low doses. Mainly when I used the salt nic juices meant for subohm tanks at 3 or 6mg

Users who are viewing this thread