Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Fred got me on to the Aegis Boost and it arrived today - Vapoureyes back on their A game with shipping. Feels great and the RDTA works fine. Can't see the juice level at all without removing the atty but I can live with that. The fill port is fine but only with needle nosed bottles.

Boost build.jpg

6 wrap 2.5mm Ni80 fused clapton @ 2.6 Ohms/ft. Comes out to about 0.54 Ohm
Boost wicked.jpg

Boost.jpg

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I thought they were all 2ml capacity. Wonder why it does not say that on all of them then?
Tpd is to be compliant in europe. US and others can get 5ml tanks etc but you arent supposed to get anything over a 2ml capacity in the EU.

Atleast thats how i understood it.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
For anyone that is interested the vapesnail is about to be website released and will be available from vapinart in the US from 12noon.

It is essentially the dotshell made to fit the Billet Box so shaped like a Boro....very welcome addition to the available bridges :)

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
morning shinies

Good morning shinies!

I am only 1,733 posts behind in this thread. Y'all are slack..

Lol

welcome back to the wild farm! the btich's eaten the skunk, there's a possum running around at night, but i we can;t catch'em and the pigs are .. well.. you;'ll see: someitmes it's even better to binge watch?:pop:

I think you should try a single coil RDA and see what you think. It'll be more forgiving of the wicking than an RTA and the flavour should be more intense if you choose the right one. Dual coil RDAs work better with more power and can give you bigger clouds - it's twice the surface area of coil.

oh i'm sure i;m not interested in duals. just wanted to make sure.

Morning shinies ;)

You've convinced me about the Axial RDA :p

hmmm

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
morning all.
put down the clutch for 10 minutes to rebuild the trilogy (seriously people. get a clutch if you like mechs).
2 hex core 3mm 316Ls. 5mm legs. yum.
IMG_20200220_081949.jpg

in other news had someone phone in sick despite the fact that i am on holiday for a few days. one of the nice ones though so berating not a thing.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
For anyone that is interested the vapesnail is about to be website released and will be available from vapinart in the US from 12noon.

It is essentially the dotshell made to fit the Billet Box so shaped like a Boro....very welcome addition to the available bridges :)
Thanks Charlie ! Looks good like everything Atmizoo . I've been ignoring my BB lately - time to get new inspiration.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
morning shinies

welcome back to the wild farm! the btich's eaten the skunk, there's a possum running around at night, but i we can;t catch'em and the pigs are .. well.. you;'ll see: someitmes it's even better to binge watch?:pop:

oh i'm sure i;m not interested in duals. just wanted to make sure.

hmmm
Virm look outside your window
Yes that one. See that?
Don't get paranoid. It's not a drone. :sneaky:

Reactions: chanelvaps

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane

€128.96...
that counts me, extremely firmly, out. sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread