charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
€128.96...
that counts me, extremely firmly, out. sadly.
Did you go to the atmizoo website or vapinart? I thought it was a lot cheaper than that. The dotshell was around 62 Euros.

To be fair I didn't look at the price :D

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
Did you go to the atmizoo website or vapinart? I thought it was a lot cheaper than that. The dotshell was around 62 Euros.

To be fair I didn't look at the price :D
atmizoo. they had 3 left in stock. they still did when i closed the tab. (edit - they still do - no wonder!)

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
atmizoo. they had 3 left in stock. they still did when i closed the tab. (edit - they still do - no wonder!)

Vapinart is showing $0 right now. I’ll keep that tab open, have to think hard about that even if it’s $70. I spent so much already this month.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
This product was being shipped about 3 hours away from me South had to go past me to go to the main distribution area which is in Orlando which is fine but then proceeded to go to Alabama... the product was shipped from Florida and I live in Florida... Central Florida on the East Coast nowhere close to Alabama I wish I understood why this happens

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200220-081137_Package Buddy.jpg
    Screenshot_20200220-081137_Package Buddy.jpg
    644.2 KB · Views: 7

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
Virm look outside your window
Yes that one. See that?
Don't get paranoid. It's not a drone. :sneaky:

I got vapemail! read 'look outside' and for a second you scared me! :lol:
then i realized you were saying something else_ and realized i'd smell your stinky vape a mile away:p

got the HV MD rta!
any tips are appreciated_ i coiled and wicked twice with diff. coils. it's hard to tell if it's dry or not. got it with a KA1 single @1.13ohm. i get coughee a bit every 2/3 vapes. and i am not sure what power(resistance-wattage)/AF would burn the cotton..

also got the wotofo quadcore ni80 spool!_ but i am ifficially out of cotton and the elevate and gear are wickless with 5 failures yesterday_ so happy i got new things i can't really use:banana:

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Tpd is to be compliant in europe. US and others can get 5ml tanks etc but you arent supposed to get anything over a 2ml capacity in the EU.

Atleast thats how i understood it.
aha. Thank you!

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I don't think it's that bad when you consider the prices for the Boro tanks, inserts for MTL and the added vapeshell. If you compare prices on the BB website you would be looking at at least that much. But hey I realise that not everyone can go there.....and the BB is the deepest rabbit hole in the vaping business :)

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Update on the Aegis Boost/ RDTA pod:
- Flavour is ok to good.
- Doesn't leak when you lay the mod on it's side (did a 2 hour test and not a drop)
- Keeps up with the wicking just. I'll try rayon tomorrow and see if that's better.
- Gets pretty serious condensation build up on the deck and inside the top cap.
- Battery life at 30W surprisingly good.

Generally I'd say fit for purpose and should do it's job of on the go/ ouside /pocket rig really well.
I plan to take off the gloves and give it a pretty serious run over the next weeks so we'll see how it goes.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Central vapor sent me a return label, asking for all the pods to be sent back. So that’s packed and ready to go. Why they wanted the one good box is a mystery, but whatever.

And then remember I said I bought a Dotaio and some accessories from VaporDNA? And they sent a confirmation, then emailed to say they were out of the Dotaio and the door. I replied asking if they were completely out, or just the colors I ordered. I got no reply. So I emailed again and said, just send the stuff in stock and refund the rest.

Then I found the dot at Element and bought a red one. Confirmation and shipping notices already received.

Got an alert that a refund was sent to my CC for $17 and change. From VaporDNA

???

Got an shipping update from VaporDNA, they sent everything but the door.

So I’ll have two Dots.

It’s me, I know. It’s like this sometimes, all the wires get crossed. My mom used to say it was Mercury in retrograde

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

My Elder Dragon from FT shipped overnight. It was showing as a 'ships next day' item. Ordered it on the 16th, so it took 4 days to get packaged and sent - not too bad at all, considering :thumb:

any coupon codes for Vaporrange?

This one is 15% BYEBYESUN - go shopping :w00t:

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    Vapinart is showing $0 right now. I’ll keep that tab open, have to think hard about that even if it’s $70. I spent so much already this month.

Why not order when it’s still $0? I wouldn’t wait until they raise it to $70.

jgzK5IK.png

YQWZITn.png

Ice to see you!

At least there’s no wind. So that’s something.

Users who are viewing this thread