charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
The ads popping up here are becoming a little aggressive. Mind you pot for recreational use is still illegal in NY.
View attachment 870863

They even have Google reviews?
So is this only medically prescribed pot?
There's certainly an argument to legalise all drugs but I'm not too sure that this situation is a good one. How's it actually going over there??

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
So is this only medically prescribed pot?
There's certainly an argument to legalise all drugs but I'm not too sure that this situation is a good one. How's it actually going over there??

In NY they keep trying to legalize it, but it got killed off when time ran out to pass as everyone was arguing over who gets the tax proceeds. There is medicinal use, but you need to get a license from NY State, then only register to get it in one medicinal pot store of your choice. No way that’s for a “pharmacy “ delivery service.

They’re trying to pass it again this year, but it looks like these guys didn’t want to wait.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
C5A938F8-38FC-417A-AF46-B97C31D6A7D4.jpeg

Dotaio is here!!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
The ads popping up here are becoming a little aggressive. Mind you pot for recreational use is still illegal in NY.
View attachment 870863

They even have Google reviews?
I got approved for medical here last year. I had to chuckle when the tech tried to explain how to use a vape pen to me during my first visit. I was like, I'm good :D Medical grade was ridiculously strong for me and I really don't like weed in general, so I let my certification lapse. Interesting experience, though.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I got approved for medical here last year. I had to chuckle when the tech tried to explain how to use a vape pen to me during my first visit. I was like, I'm good :D Medical grade was ridiculously strong for me and I really don't like weed in general, so I let my certification lapse. Interesting experience, though.

If it’s legalized here, I’d try it. I’ve tried everything else, and the only other thing that works for me is opioids - which, apparently, you can only get illegally here now. Paranoia being what it is. I never had a problem taking them or stopping.

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
If it’s legalized here, I’d try it. I’ve tried everything else, and the only other thing that works for me is opioids - which, apparently, you can only get illegally here now. Paranoia being what it is. I never had a problem taking them or stopping.
That's exactly what I said - if my state legalizes medical, I'll try it - so I did. I'm in the same boat for pain management in that opioids are the only thing that works. They're effective to the point where the therapeutic value outweighs any potential side effects. I've been on high doses for extended periods and have always been able to taper off without much discomfort.

Weed however, still gives me this perceived tightness in my chest which can become pretty uncomfortable. I'm sure if I kept using it, the side effects would eventually calm down but I just don't like being stoned like I used to years ago.

Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
Update on the Aegis Boost/ RDTA pod:
- Flavour is ok to good.
- Doesn't leak when you lay the mod on it's side (did a 2 hour test and not a drop)
- Keeps up with the wicking just. I'll try rayon tomorrow and see if that's better.
- Gets pretty serious condensation build up on the deck and inside the top cap.
- Battery life at 30W surprisingly good.

Generally I'd say fit for purpose and should do it's job of on the go/ ouside /pocket rig really well.
I plan to take off the gloves and give it a pretty serious run over the next weeks so we'll see how it goes.
Yeah the flavor is just good enough. Mine has a leak at the bottom seam. I cleaned it with water. Blown it with compressed air and hair dryer to dry and squeezed some silicone into that seam. Left it overnight and am about to start it up again...will see.
Damn that's vaping for me....there's always something when I dare to get exited.
20200219_170015.jpg

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Possum64

Users who are viewing this thread