The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Shinyitis Support Group

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by jfcooley, Dec 2, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NolaMel

NolaMel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    You’re not helping, ya know!
    Tell you what, figure out how I can, in a super economical way, get both a dotaio and a dotshell.... and I’ll send you this snappy DT as a ty :lol:
    Otherwise, you’re just spending my money!

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DeloresRose

DeloresRose Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I got through almost the whole day without buying anything. Almost.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Hope all is well with you.

• Agree Agree x 5
  4. muth

muth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    So far so good with the vendors I've been dealing with but we'll see. I've ordered from White Label some years ago so still have an account. Thx for the tip.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  5. muth

muth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    Idk but the Elder Dragons you mentioned at KangerwholesaleUSA (Tamarac, FL) $5 ea, arrived today in 4 days to Boston. I'm happy with them, thank you. And I'm leaving for FL on Saturday. Should have had them shipped there, lol.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Love Love x 1
  6. newyork13

newyork13 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Here in Massachusetts recreational cannabis has been legal for a year or so. In the city I live there is only one shop. It's been so busy, with local folks but also with folks from nearby Connecticut and New York and Vermont and New Hampshire, that the shop has to pay the city police department to help with car traffic.
    I did go to the shop because I was wondering how it was set up versus a vape shop.
    Well, to start with, the security was stringent. No ID no getting in. Show your ID outside and then again inside.
    They had a printed menu with various cannabis types in dried forms, in edibles and tinctures and vape pens and liquids. Very professional.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    • Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 2
  8. Fidola13

Fidola13 Prepper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Can you PM me w a few? I’d really appreciate it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  9. Skunk!

Skunk! Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    Las Vegas went crazy with.dispensaries. there is more of them than Starbucks. There are often vape shops near the dispensaries, and all the vape shops in town now carry both nic and thc setups. Most of the dispensaries here look like Apple stores and security is armed and they are very thorough with ID checks. The legislators want to allow public consumption amd have Amsterdam style coffee shops. It has been great for our state. I love the little busses full of little old ladies that show up at the dispensaries. You definitely notice the shift from alcohol to weed in the city. On New Years Eve, I had only 2 passengers the whole night that were really drunk. Most were just having a good time and not noticeably drunk at all.

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Zazie

Zazie Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    That's what I was thinking. It's the kind of thing I might forget to check these days.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 2
  11. charlie1465

charlie1465 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Good morning shinies :wub:

Have a great day shinies :p

• Love Love x 12
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. charlie1465

charlie1465 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Thanks for this newyork13 much appreciated.

So has the legalisation caused any problems? It's nice to hear that the shops are very professional. I used to love my Dutch coffee shop visits when I was younger. I used to go a lot to Breda which is just inside the Dutch border from Belgium. They always had some amazing choices from around the world :D

• Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 3
  13. HBcorpse

HBcorpse Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 23, 2013
    And now Atmizoo has launched the VapeSnail which is essentially the DotShell for the Billet Box...with some really crazy differences.

Can’t wait to try it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love Love x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  14. virm

virm Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2019
    mworming shinies!
    :confused:wher eis everybody?

well if even COTN was doing this
    don;t you think in forty five thrown out shoelace wicks some were the right size
    grumblegrumblwxomplINobjection

yes ma'am
    i;m pretty surei can;t tell the diff twix too much and not broken in
    this is ridiculous

cotton bacon (eew! [ no offence pixie @Pigs ]
    thanks for the push
    into the suicide mission
    youre the best!:thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol:
    seriously will do_

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Love Love x 2
  15. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I'm Here:w00t:
    How is the Worm goin'?:thumb:

• Love Love x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. jfcooley

jfcooley I find your lack of faith disturbing... Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm seriously thinking about getting an SE and swapping the part under the doors. No one but me will see it, but who cares. Or get clear panels.

• Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  17. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    So I wake up and my package that was supposed to be from Florida to Florida is still in Alabama I feel like there's no point in contacting the company because this is a usps thing.. it's priority and insured up to $100 but I'm not entirely certain what the hell that means for me... it shows up on my informed delivery which I believe organizes things by address not name so hopefully it has the right address on it if anyone knows if that's a fact or if I'm wrong please let me know

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 2
  18. virm

virm Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2019

:confused: uhhh.. that reads weird on several levels, guess, i dug myself into that one did't i?
    wormie? wurmchen?
    the Worm??

goin? well i found a petrified worm in at threshold, wind must've blown in under the door.

not surte. i think i don;t have anything to vape! zlide, zbiip, nunchaku, cleito, elevate gear, md__ burning, leaking, gurgling.. must be my moutyh is broken

md's real tricky too..

i'm gonna try and rustle something up for today's outing. gettin cotton for sure, gonna be a snowy weekend indoors

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  19. jfcooley

jfcooley I find your lack of faith disturbing... Verified Member ECF Veteran

After thinking about it, this is dumb idea....

Blame no coffee

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Like Like x 1
  20. DeloresRose

DeloresRose Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    My packages go walk about in a regular basis.

Contact the carrier - for me, it’s usually fed ex and they’re no help at all, but after getting no joy from them I’ll contact the seller and let them know what’s up. Sooner or later it gets sorted out.

If it’s USPS, I go right to my PO. The woman in charge there gets right to the bottom of it. She doesn’t have any sway over anyone, but she’ll call other local sites and they usually work with her.

I had one thing in Chicago for days. Normally it’ll go from there to Dearborn then here. This went to Columbus, some other place, and on to *sorting facilities* in two other towns where there are no sorting facilities lol. She called the last place it had been seen and said ‘well whatever the routing says, ignore it and send it here, would you?’

And it got here the next day. The address on it was correct so the mistake was due to a postal service screw up.

• Love Love x 3
    • Useful Useful x 3
    • Like Like x 2