muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Have you tried Maxe vaping? White Label Juice Co.
They only allow 2 bottles of the same juice at a time but I placed a couple of orders with them last week. Very quick shipping.
So far so good with the vendors I've been dealing with but we'll see. I've ordered from White Label some years ago so still have an account. Thx for the tip.

Last edited:

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
This product was being shipped about 3 hours away from me South had to go past me to go to the main distribution area which is in Orlando which is fine but then proceeded to go to Alabama... the product was shipped from Florida and I live in Florida... Central Florida on the East Coast nowhere close to Alabama I wish I understood why this happens
Idk but the Elder Dragons you mentioned at KangerwholesaleUSA (Tamarac, FL) $5 ea, arrived today in 4 days to Boston. I'm happy with them, thank you. And I'm leaving for FL on Saturday. Should have had them shipped there, lol.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
So is this only medically prescribed pot?
There's certainly an argument to legalise all drugs but I'm not too sure that this situation is a good one. How's it actually going over there??
Here in Massachusetts recreational cannabis has been legal for a year or so. In the city I live there is only one shop. It's been so busy, with local folks but also with folks from nearby Connecticut and New York and Vermont and New Hampshire, that the shop has to pay the city police department to help with car traffic.
I did go to the shop because I was wondering how it was set up versus a vape shop.
Well, to start with, the security was stringent. No ID no getting in. Show your ID outside and then again inside.
They had a printed menu with various cannabis types in dried forms, in edibles and tinctures and vape pens and liquids. Very professional.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
So far so good with the vendors I've been dealing with but we'll see. I've ordered from White Label some years ago so still have an account. Thx for the tip.

Can you PM me w a few? I’d really appreciate it.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
gah..living in Ca is amazing. You can call and have it delivered like a pizza. I am for it. Greatest pain reliever there is. Not to mention good solid sleep.
Here in Massachusetts recreational cannabis has been legal for a year or so. In the city I live there is only one shop. It's been so busy, with local folks but also with folks from nearby Connecticut and New York and Vermont and New Hampshire, that the shop has to pay the city police department to help with car traffic.
I did go to the shop because I was wondering how it was set up versus a vape shop.
Well, to start with, the security was stringent. No ID no getting in. Show your ID outside and then again inside.
They had a printed menu with various cannabis types in dried forms, in edibles and tinctures and vape pens and liquids. Very professional.
Las Vegas went crazy with.dispensaries. there is more of them than Starbucks. There are often vape shops near the dispensaries, and all the vape shops in town now carry both nic and thc setups. Most of the dispensaries here look like Apple stores and security is armed and they are very thorough with ID checks. The legislators want to allow public consumption amd have Amsterdam style coffee shops. It has been great for our state. I love the little busses full of little old ladies that show up at the dispensaries. You definitely notice the shift from alcohol to weed in the city. On New Years Eve, I had only 2 passengers the whole night that were really drunk. Most were just having a good time and not noticeably drunk at all.

Last edited:

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
The one time this happened to me - it was because I had a blind 510 screw in the RDA instead of the bf 510 screw

But that was more a newbie error than anything else ;)
That's what I was thinking. It's the kind of thing I might forget to check these days.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Thanks for this newyork13 much appreciated.

So has the legalisation caused any problems? It's nice to hear that the shops are very professional. I used to love my Dutch coffee shop visits when I was younger. I used to go a lot to Breda which is just inside the Dutch border from Belgium. They always had some amazing choices from around the world :D

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Did you decide to get the Dotshell?

I'm going to admit it's grown on me. I was wrong and admit it freely.

And now Atmizoo has launched the VapeSnail which is essentially the DotShell for the Billet Box...with some really crazy differences.

Can’t wait to try it.

virm

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2019
mworming shinies!
:confused:wher eis everybody?

I love the new face :D

RTAs: buy some cotton from a vape shop somewhere in Germany. Throw in a pack of cotton bacon prime if they stock it, along with your fave shoelaces. I find cotton bacon prime so much easier to wick with.

If you are getting dry hits in your RTAs - you need less cotton in the coil. Even thinning won't help, if it is still to thick in the coil. I'd try wicking with around 2/3 of other cotton you normally use, and see if that works.

well if even COTN was doing this
don;t you think in forty five thrown out shoelace wicks some were the right size
grumblegrumblwxomplINobjection

yes ma'am
i;m pretty surei can;t tell the diff twix too much and not broken in
this is ridiculous

cotton bacon (eew! [ no offence pixie @Pigs ]
thanks for the push
into the suicide mission
youre the best!:thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol:
seriously will do_

Last edited:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    mworming shinies!
    :confused:wher eis everybody?

well if even COTN was doing this
    don;t you think in forty five thrown out shoelace wicks some were the right size
    grumblegrumblwxomplINobjection

yes ma'am
    i;m pretty surei can;t tell the diff twix too much and not broken in
    this is ridiculous

cotton bacon (eew! [ no offence pixie @Pigs ]
    thanks for the push
    into the suicide mission
    youre the best!:thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol:
    seriously will do_
    unless i'm shot on the street here, 'coz apparently that what they do now

I'm Here:w00t:
    How is the Worm goin'?:thumb:

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    You’re not helping, ya know!
    Tell you what, figure out how I can, in a super economical way, get both a dotaio and a dotshell.... and I’ll send you this snappy DT as a ty :lol:
    Otherwise, you’re just spending my money!
    I'm seriously thinking about getting an SE and swapping the part under the doors. No one but me will see it, but who cares. Or get clear panels.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    So I wake up and my package that was supposed to be from Florida to Florida is still in Alabama I feel like there's no point in contacting the company because this is a usps thing.. it's priority and insured up to $100 but I'm not entirely certain what the hell that means for me... it shows up on my informed delivery which I believe organizes things by address not name so hopefully it has the right address on it if anyone knows if that's a fact or if I'm wrong please let me know

virm

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 27, 2019
    I'm Here:w00t:
    How is the Worm goin'?:thumb:

:confused: uhhh.. that reads weird on several levels, guess, i dug myself into that one did't i?
    wormie? wurmchen?
    the Worm??

goin? well i found a petrified worm in at threshold, wind must've blown in under the door.

not surte. i think i don;t have anything to vape! zlide, zbiip, nunchaku, cleito, elevate gear, md__ burning, leaking, gurgling.. must be my moutyh is broken

md's real tricky too..

i'm gonna try and rustle something up for today's outing. gettin cotton for sure, gonna be a snowy weekend indoors

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    I'm seriously thinking about getting an SE and swapping the part under the doors. No one but me will see it, but who cares. Or get clear panels.
    After thinking about it, this is dumb idea....

Blame no coffee

Reactions: Terri McVeety

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    So I wake up and my package that was supposed to be from Florida to Florida is still in Alabama I feel like there's no point in contacting the company because this is a usps thing.. it's priority and insured up to $100 but I'm not entirely certain what the hell that means for me... it shows up on my informed delivery which I believe organizes things by address not name so hopefully it has the right address on it if anyone knows if that's a fact or if I'm wrong please let me know

My packages go walk about in a regular basis.

Contact the carrier - for me, it’s usually fed ex and they’re no help at all, but after getting no joy from them I’ll contact the seller and let them know what’s up. Sooner or later it gets sorted out.

If it’s USPS, I go right to my PO. The woman in charge there gets right to the bottom of it. She doesn’t have any sway over anyone, but she’ll call other local sites and they usually work with her.

I had one thing in Chicago for days. Normally it’ll go from there to Dearborn then here. This went to Columbus, some other place, and on to *sorting facilities* in two other towns where there are no sorting facilities lol. She called the last place it had been seen and said ‘well whatever the routing says, ignore it and send it here, would you?’

And it got here the next day. The address on it was correct so the mistake was due to a postal service screw up.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    :confused: uhhh.. that reads weird on several levels, guess, i dug myself into that one did't i?
    wormie? wurmchen?
    the Worm??

goin? well i found a petrified worm in at threshold, wind must've blown in under the door.

not surte. i think i don;t have anything to vape! zlide, zbiip, nunchaku, cleito, elevate gear, md__ burning, leaking, gurgling.. must be my moutyh is broken

md's real tricky too..

i'm gonna try and rustle something up for today's outing. gettin cotton for sure, gonna be a snowy weekend indoors

If I had to use one that wasn’t working right, I’d go with gurgling. I hate gurgling, but it can work itself out. You can either blow out the atty or shake it out.

I could do leaking as long as it’s not dumping the whole tank, potentially killing the mod. Bring extra juice and some paper towels.

I will not do burning.

I do admire your spunk. You stick with it. The only people who fail are those who quit, so keep on as you are. You’re going to prevail.

Users who are viewing this thread