The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Shinyitis Support Group

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by jfcooley, Dec 2, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DeloresRose

DeloresRose Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio

If I had to use one that wasn’t working right, I’d go with gurgling. I hate gurgling, but it can work itself out. You can either blow out the atty or shake it out.

I could do leaking as long as it’s not dumping the whole tank, potentially killing the mod. Bring extra juice and some paper towels.

I will not do burning.

I do admire your spunk. You stick with it. The only people who fail are those who quit, so keep on as you are. You’re going to prevail.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. AvaOrchid

AvaOrchid Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    Thanks! Its usps so maybe I'll use that handy dandy number that they gave me to call if I ever had any other problems after I complained about the mailman just not delivering my stuff at all...that did get sorted so maybe this will too :)

• Love Love x 6
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  3. Pigs

Pigs Ultra Member

Supporting member
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Goodnight all. I'm going to sleep plotting a road trip out to a place in far North West NSW for April school holidays. My mum's country. Very remote - nearest town 100km by black soil road. 1000 km from Sydney near rhe NSW /QLD border.

I've heard that water's flowing down the muddy ancient Barwon river for rhe first time in 5 years or more. Drought is still dominant but it's tight, wiry, grip is loosening and hopefully the frogs that used to keep us awake at night will be making noise again for the first time in a while.
    In a good season you leave the outside light on at night and the air fills with weird alien insects and little bats darting in and out in feast mode.
    The morning birdsong that's been sadly absent during the worst of the drought years might be back too.
    Here's hoping.

• Love Love x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. DeloresRose

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    The videos and pictures from down there are heartbreaking, such devastation. I hope you have a quick recovery and all the little critters return.

I used to see lots of bats every night. Used to watch the street lights and see dozens of them feeding. They lived in a little barn next door. Then the barn was torn down, no more bats. I wish I’d known they were going to do that, I could have put up bat boxes so they’d stay.

• Love Love x 10
  5. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    There is no way I am catching up. Just wanted to wish the shiny folks a shiny day.

So far, I have spilled 2 cups of coffee, and destroyed 2setups. I broke another doggy tank and my provari is still working but it has duct tape on it ATM. My husband is GOING to have to fix it.

But, I think I have discovered the key to like the doggy and some of my other tanks. They need e light, small mod like the Solo mod, seems like they handle drops better. I have like a doggy on an Eprho Cold steel 100 seems like I have replaced the tank infinity times. Sigh.

I need to buy more solos but I am just going to judiciously, IDK. Something.

Anna

I think some

• Love Love x 7
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DeloresRose

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    AVS has round and flat ss316 on sale. Limited options. I got some of that octo and some Ni80.

• Useful Useful x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Eskie

Eskie ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 6, 2016
    NY
    A fly by good morning! Have my daughters graduation ceremony today so I don’t be pretending to catch up until tonight. See everyone later!

• Love Love x 9
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Letitia

Letitia Citrus Junkie ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Good morning Shiny's

• Love Love x 14
  9. DLKnives

DLKnives Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    GOOD Morning Shiny People! :D

• Love Love x 12
  10. Don29palms

Don29palms Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2014
    joshua tree, ca
    Good morning EVERYBODY. TGIF!

• Love Love x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. englishmick

englishmick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    That's been my experience too. If you call the help line the only information they have access to is what you can see on the tracking screen. The folks at the PO can make calls and check their internal info systems. If you have a good one they can often figure out what's happening and get it straightened out for you.

• Like Like x 4
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. englishmick

englishmick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I don't get shiny stuff any more, but yesterday I got a 10ml graduated cylinder. Wanted one for a while. I plan to use it to measure flavorings. You can measure quite accurately down to 0.2ml which is close enough for me when I'm mixing 100ml bottles of juice. Won't need syringes any more.

• Winner Winner x 10
  13. NolaMel

NolaMel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Are the doors for the regular swappable with the SE? I shouldn’t even be thinking of that right now.
    I need to order the dotshell today, and decide about a second aio first. Is the gunmetal color coming, or was it previous? Someplace had it on preorder, due end of February? I found a gold one at a reasonable price, but it looks more mustard than gold to me.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love Love x 1
  14. NolaMel

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    As far as I can tell it’s both. I get all the notifications for packages in my name, but not for Himself (obvs the same address lol). I’ve gotten several packages to get moving by going to tracking and selecting notifications for every option available. It must alert the system and make them get up and go look for it wherever it got bogged down. Others have had luck having their local branch hunt it down, but the people that run my substation are awful. I’m lucky to just get mail regularly.

• Like Like x 4
    • Love Love x 3
  15. DeloresRose

Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Somebody mentioned the og Zeus, and I thought, I need to find a couple more of those. Meanwhile, I was digging through the stash tubs, and found I already stashed 5 of them lol.

I would like to grab 2-3 more Pyros. They are SO good.

And I haven’t put that pink unicorn/Ardent down since I juiced it up. Now that is one fantastic pair. One of my best.

• Love Love x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  16. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    HI New York, old friend, I am fine and kicked cancers butt. Thoracic surgeon removed a small portion of my lung that had the dreaded LC and I went home from the hospital the next day. Hardly any down time. Thanks for asking. :wub:

• Love Love x 10
  17. AngeNZ

AngeNZ Lunatic ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

The Axial RDA is on a plane. What leg length are you guys using for a smaller 3mm id coil?

• Love Love x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  18. chanelvaps

chanelvaps ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Yes same in California. Security lets you through a locked and bullet proof door only after you show ID and register. Glass cases holding glass boxes, each little box has a dried herb and you can check it out, look at the crystals etc, no touch. You have someone assigned to you called a "bud tender" he gathers everything you want, you pay, he puts it all in a white zipper pull bag and by law that bag has to go in your trunk otherwise it is like carrying an open container.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
  19. NolaMel

Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Fred probably was responsible and wrote it down. I measured once, now lazy me just eyeballs it off the old coil.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Skunk!

Skunk! Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2014
    Las Vegas
    The "skunk in the trunk" law. How does that work if you have an SUV or hatchback that has no seperate trunk?

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3