AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
My packages go walk about in a regular basis.

Contact the carrier - for me, it’s usually fed ex and they’re no help at all, but after getting no joy from them I’ll contact the seller and let them know what’s up. Sooner or later it gets sorted out.

If it’s USPS, I go right to my PO. The woman in charge there gets right to the bottom of it. She doesn’t have any sway over anyone, but she’ll call other local sites and they usually work with her.

I had one thing in Chicago for days. Normally it’ll go from there to Dearborn then here. This went to Columbus, some other place, and on to *sorting facilities* in two other towns where there are no sorting facilities lol. She called the last place it had been seen and said ‘well whatever the routing says, ignore it and send it here, would you?’

And it got here the next day. The address on it was correct so the mistake was due to a postal service screw up.
Thanks! Its usps so maybe I'll use that handy dandy number that they gave me to call if I ever had any other problems after I complained about the mailman just not delivering my stuff at all...that did get sorted so maybe this will too :)

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Goodnight all. I'm going to sleep plotting a road trip out to a place in far North West NSW for April school holidays. My mum's country. Very remote - nearest town 100km by black soil road. 1000 km from Sydney near rhe NSW /QLD border.

I've heard that water's flowing down the muddy ancient Barwon river for rhe first time in 5 years or more. Drought is still dominant but it's tight, wiry, grip is loosening and hopefully the frogs that used to keep us awake at night will be making noise again for the first time in a while.
In a good season you leave the outside light on at night and the air fills with weird alien insects and little bats darting in and out in feast mode.
The morning birdsong that's been sadly absent during the worst of the drought years might be back too.
Here's hoping.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Goodnight all. I'm going to sleep plotting a road trip out to a place in far North West NSW for April school holidays. My mum's country. Very remote - nearest town 100km by black soil road. 1000 km from Sydney near rhe NSW /QLD border.

I've heard that water's flowing down the muddy ancient Barwon river for rhe first time in 5 years or more. Drought is still dominant but it's tight, wiry, grip is loosening and hopefully the frogs that used to keep us awake at night will be making noise again for the first time in a while.
In a good season you leave the outside light on at night and the air fills with weird alien insects and little bats darting in and out in feast mode.
The morning birdsong that's been sadly absent during the worst of the drought years might be back too.
Here's hoping.

The videos and pictures from down there are heartbreaking, such devastation. I hope you have a quick recovery and all the little critters return.

I used to see lots of bats every night. Used to watch the street lights and see dozens of them feeding. They lived in a little barn next door. Then the barn was torn down, no more bats. I wish I’d known they were going to do that, I could have put up bat boxes so they’d stay.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
There is no way I am catching up. Just wanted to wish the shiny folks a shiny day.

So far, I have spilled 2 cups of coffee, and destroyed 2setups. I broke another doggy tank and my provari is still working but it has duct tape on it ATM. My husband is GOING to have to fix it.

But, I think I have discovered the key to like the doggy and some of my other tanks. They need e light, small mod like the Solo mod, seems like they handle drops better. I have like a doggy on an Eprho Cold steel 100 seems like I have replaced the tank infinity times. Sigh.

I need to buy more solos but I am just going to judiciously, IDK. Something.

Anna

I think some

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
If it’s USPS, I go right to my PO. The woman in charge there gets right to the bottom of it. She doesn’t have any sway over anyone, but she’ll call other local sites and they usually work with her.

That's been my experience too. If you call the help line the only information they have access to is what you can see on the tracking screen. The folks at the PO can make calls and check their internal info systems. If you have a good one they can often figure out what's happening and get it straightened out for you.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
I don't get shiny stuff any more, but yesterday I got a 10ml graduated cylinder. Wanted one for a while. I plan to use it to measure flavorings. You can measure quite accurately down to 0.2ml which is close enough for me when I'm mixing 100ml bottles of juice. Won't need syringes any more.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
I'm seriously thinking about getting an SE and swapping the part under the doors. No one but me will see it, but who cares. Or get clear panels.
Are the doors for the regular swappable with the SE? I shouldn’t even be thinking of that right now.
I need to order the dotshell today, and decide about a second aio first. Is the gunmetal color coming, or was it previous? Someplace had it on preorder, due end of February? I found a gold one at a reasonable price, but it looks more mustard than gold to me.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
So I wake up and my package that was supposed to be from Florida to Florida is still in Alabama I feel like there's no point in contacting the company because this is a usps thing.. it's priority and insured up to $100 but I'm not entirely certain what the hell that means for me... it shows up on my informed delivery which I believe organizes things by address not name so hopefully it has the right address on it if anyone knows if that's a fact or if I'm wrong please let me know
As far as I can tell it’s both. I get all the notifications for packages in my name, but not for Himself (obvs the same address lol). I’ve gotten several packages to get moving by going to tracking and selecting notifications for every option available. It must alert the system and make them get up and go look for it wherever it got bogged down. Others have had luck having their local branch hunt it down, but the people that run my substation are awful. I’m lucky to just get mail regularly.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Somebody mentioned the og Zeus, and I thought, I need to find a couple more of those. Meanwhile, I was digging through the stash tubs, and found I already stashed 5 of them lol.

I would like to grab 2-3 more Pyros. They are SO good.

And I haven’t put that pink unicorn/Ardent down since I juiced it up. Now that is one fantastic pair. One of my best.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Hope all is well with you.
HI New York, old friend, I am fine and kicked cancers ..... Thoracic surgeon removed a small portion of my lung that had the dreaded LC and I went home from the hospital the next day. Hardly any down time. Thanks for asking. :wub:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Here in Massachusetts recreational cannabis has been legal for a year or so. In the city I live there is only one shop. It's been so busy, with local folks but also with folks from nearby Connecticut and New York and Vermont and New Hampshire, that the shop has to pay the city police department to help with car traffic.
I did go to the shop because I was wondering how it was set up versus a vape shop.
Well, to start with, the security was stringent. No ID no getting in. Show your ID outside and then again inside.
They had a printed menu with various cannabis types in dried forms, in edibles and tinctures and vape pens and liquids. Very professional.
Yes same in California. Security lets you through a locked and bullet proof door only after you show ID and register. Glass cases holding glass boxes, each little box has a dried herb and you can check it out, look at the crystals etc, no touch. You have someone assigned to you called a "bud tender" he gathers everything you want, you pay, he puts it all in a white zipper pull bag and by law that bag has to go in your trunk otherwise it is like carrying an open container.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Morning shinies ;)

The Axial RDA is on a plane. What leg length are you guys using for a smaller 3mm id coil?
Fred probably was responsible and wrote it down. I measured once, now lazy me just eyeballs it off the old coil.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Yes same in California. Security lets you through a locked and bullet proof door only after you show ID and register. Glass cases holding glass boxes, each little box has a dried herb and you can check it out, look at the crystals etc, no touch. You have someone assigned to you called a "bud tender" he gathers everything you want, you pay, he puts it all in a white zipper pull bag and by law that bag has to go in your trunk otherwise it is like carrying an open container.
The "skunk in the trunk" law. How does that work if you have an SUV or hatchback that has no seperate trunk?

Users who are viewing this thread