Fredman1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2017
New Zealand
love jack Russell's they're so brave and courageous. They do get stuck down rabbit holes a lot though. I've heard of many having to be dug out :D
Yeah she's a treat. She is absolutely fearless....even charged the train this morning on our walk. I have her on lead as there's rabbits all over where we walk. She goes ballistic when she sees them. Lots of holes around but luckily not to deep. Yeah she'll dive in there if she gets the opportunity.
Couldn’t catch Stevie nicks she’s too quick
Yeah these wild rabbits here are lightning fast, but so is the dog. Will be an interesting contest for sure :D

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Yeah she's a treat. She is absolutely fearless....even charged the train this morning on our walk. I have her on lead as there's rabbits all over where we walk. She goes ballistic when she sees them. Lots of holes around but luckily not to deep. Yeah she'll dive in there if she gets the opportunity.

Yeah these wild rabbits here are lightning fast, but so is the dog. Will be an interesting contest for sure :D
A friend of mine many moons ago used to go rabbiting all the time with his Jack Russell's and Ferret's. He had to dig one of the dogs out on two separate occasions because she'd gone in too deep and got stuck :D

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I've just negotiated a set of hybrid burl and white panels with extra venting for my dot mod. I was really pleased with the price at 45 euros free shipping. They're made by a guy from the Ukraine and his work is superb.....pic to follow. They will be ready in two days apparently :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Here they are....

received_2764385173655098.jpeg

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019

Had practically the whole neighbourhood chasing her with fishing nets at one point haha. She just hopped around half speed with a smile not even getting her heart rate up. Then I came home from work and some other people I didn’t know were trying to take her home in a box when I pulled uo. I said hey that’s my rabbit !!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I love to bake, and I don’t do it much these days because I have nobody to help me eat all the cookies and cakes. I baked so much for my kids, my son still can’t bear to eat sweets. He was the only little kid I ever knew who when he went to McDonald’s he’d want a salad lol.
I love to bake too and since I have no one at home to bake for, I bake for the ladies that work so hard to make our animal shelter a nice place.

geekparts

Moved On
Feb 26, 2020
  • Deleted by Misty

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I had head somewhere that Schizophrenia can be cured with the help of marijuana, if thats not true then why THC vape oil for sale is usually utilized in this way... as told by my friends
Yikes. I worked in mental health for years, many a person with the ailment of Schizophrenia was self medicating with MJ. It is NOT a cure, just helps to slow down the mind of one whose mind is constantly racing as those with Schzophrenia deal with.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I had head somewhere that Schizophrenia can be cured with the help of marijuana, if thats not true then why THC vape oil for sale is usually utilized in this way... as told by my friends
Well Mary Jane can be calming but all the schizophrenic people I've seen just seemed more bonkers after smoking it quite frankly.

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama

Brewdawg1181

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2017
Metro ATL
Back in the day it calmed me physically. But definitely did not slow my brain- it went a dozen directions at once. I remember having incredible epiphanies, that only vanished when I came down.

And when it did motivate me to do something, it went something like: Wow, I feel great- I'm gonna clean the garage. Five minutes in, pick up something to move, and say - hey, I need to fix this. Go to fix it, get a tool, and say- man, it's time to clean & oil this tool. Get a wire brush, paper towels, etc., and start reorganizing the cleaning supplies. Realize I need to replace the vinyl under the sink. An hour or two, and a dozen tangent projects started & not finished later, and I'm on the couch watching cartoons and eating Doritos with hot dog, pb&j and bowl of cereal. Garage still a mess.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Had practically the whole neighbourhood chasing her with fishing nets at one point haha. She just hopped around half speed with a smile not even getting her heart rate up. Then I came home from work and some other people I didn’t know were trying to take her home in a box when I pulled uo. I said hey that’s my rabbit !!
Actually I said to the couple hey! That’s Stevie Nicks! They looked at each other weird and then just said umm what???

Users who are viewing this thread