Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
bonkers can be good every once in a while.i can recommend some wine or a cold beer too.102-Year-Old Woman Says Drinking Beer Is the Secret to Long Life
Try living with an alcoholic girlfriend... Made her nuts until I finally had enough then she just jumped off a bridge. Probably for the best now I don’t have to worry about running into her or her drunk angry calls. lol I don’t have to worry about that awkward running into my ex moment.

She even threatened to kill my mother once by sending a biker gang after her for no reason.

Then look at all the middle aged men with beer belly’s. Ha. Terrible thing alcohol can be just last night I seen a 16 year old at a AA meeting and the government doesn’t care about that nicotine e juice is the problem

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
Isn't every day a tube mod day for you?
Ya got me! May as well just call this TubeModHumpDay :D

3ngaYzi.jpg

Mmmm butter cookies.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Yikes. I worked in mental health for years, many a person with the ailment of Schizophrenia was self medicating with MJ. It is NOT a cure, just helps to slow down the mind of one whose mind is constantly racing as those with Schzophrenia deal with.

I think people use the word cure wrong. That’s where my aggravations with the pro-mj people started, with zero evidence, stating that smoking weed would ‘cure’ my husband’s cancer. Honey, if smoking weed cured anything, nobody I know would ever be sick.

Even without scientific proof, I’d be willing to accept if people say it relieves symptoms of whatever... but cure? No.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Try living with an alcoholic girlfriend... Made her nuts until I finally had enough then she just jumped off a bridge. Probably for the best now I don’t have to worry about running into her or her drunk angry calls. lol I don’t have to worry about that awkward running into my ex moment.

She even threatened to kill my mother once by sending a biker gang after her for no reason.

Then look at all the middle aged men with beer belly’s. Ha. Terrible thing alcohol can be just last night I seen a 16 year old at a AA meeting and the government doesn’t care about that nicotine e juice is the problem

There’s a huge difference between someone who uses alcohol and someone who abuses it though.

I’ve had relatives who died of alcoholism, and then there was my great grandmother, who started every day with a hot toddy and a couple puffs of her pipe, lived to be around 97. Sharp as a tack.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Well Mary Jane can be calming but all the schizophrenic people I've seen just seemed more bonkers after smoking it quite frankly.
It works against the medicine they take (or should be taking) I have had it described to me as "when I smoke it, the voices stop and it quiets my head"

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
afternoon all.
not the most extravagant purchases ever but a green camo button for the clutch and an sq coiling rod will soon be headed this way.
another shiny will be departing. another hopefully reaching its new home shortly.
mostly caught up but doubt that shall remain the case for much longer.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Back in the day it calmed me physically. But definitely did not slow my brain- it went a dozen directions at once. I remember having incredible epiphanies, that only vanished when I came down.

And when it did motivate me to do something, it went something like: Wow, I feel great- I'm gonna clean the garage. Five minutes in, pick up something to move, and say - hey, I need to fix this. Go to fix it, get a tool, and say- man, it's time to clean & oil this tool. Get a wire brush, paper towels, etc., and start reorganizing the cleaning supplies. Realize I need to replace the vinyl under the sink. An hour or two, and a dozen tangent projects started & not finished later, and I'm on the couch watching cartoons and eating Doritos with hot dog, pb&j and bowl of cereal. Garage still a mess.
Such a great description of a Mary Jane high. I decided that I had spent years being demotivated and stopped. I remember stopping was not difficult but I sweated buckets at night for several weeks :D I'd smoked huge amounts of the stuff first thing in the morning until last thing at night from the age of 17 through to 40. It definitely makes you very apathetic and was not a good life choice.....

:confused:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Hi Shinies. I'm not so shiny,more uhm tarnished ... 3rd week of sinusitis and no vaping. I snort saline instead, yummy! I won't go into detail 8)

I hope you are all well :)
Sinusitis sucks...my wife gets it a lot and it's horrible. I hope you get better soon...saline solution is a great relief for a bit :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
It works against the medicine they take (or should be taking) I have had it described to me as "when I smoke it, the voices stop and it quiets my head"
I've sat back talking to sufferers on many occasions and their rhetoric just got more and more bizarre as the high progressed. Whether their inner voices were becalmed I don't know :)

I felt very sorry for them having to put up with constant torture but always hoped that my willingness to accept them as normal helped.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

@charlie1465 Does the guy who is making your panels have a website addy? They are stunning. When I've run out of RDAs to buy, custom panels would be my next rabbit hole :cool:

None yet Fred. Not a drop. Maybe my current run of bad luck with new devices is over. o_O

Yeah, you deserve a long rest from gear acting funky :wub:

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    Morning shinies ;)

@charlie1465 Does the guy who is making your panels have a website addy? They are stunning. When I've run out of RDAs to buy, custom panels would be my next rabbit hole :cool:

There's Lakside on FB, Chris Soendker, several over seas. Join the dotlounge group on FN

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    I guess it was overdue- years of never a problem. Both FT and 3F have agreed to replace my DOAs but FT quoted the wrong sku (was a little coloured glass paperweight) , and 3f will "...take some time in stocking" the Hippo.

And the other good news...my new Axial and blue top cap winging it's way out of LA now and on the way West. Yay.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Morning shinies ;)

Ange he doesn't have a website and only works from FB but here is his profile so that you can connect with him....

Alex Gaevskiy.

Alex Gaevskiy

Good luck....by the way he's trustworthy :)

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 22, 2017
    Charlottesville, Virginia
    Ange he doesn't have a website and only works from FB but here is his profile so that you can connect with him....

Alex Gaevskiy.

Alex Gaevskiy

Good luck....by the way he's trustworthy :)
    Oh yeah, talked to him at one point. Seemed like a good guy.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2019
    There’s a huge difference between someone who uses alcohol and someone who abuses it though.

I’ve had relatives who died of alcoholism, and then there was my great grandmother, who started every day with a hot toddy and a couple puffs of her pipe, lived to be around 97. Sharp as a tack.
    I know that but It sure doesn’t help anything though! I doubt that’s the reason she lived so long. But what do I know.

Just look around everywhere at all the people who drink and do crazy stuff they normally wouldn’t do. Alcohol is a poison and it really does cause a lot of destruction in its path all over the world. Yes there are sensible people but I’d say alcohol is worse than say nicotine. Why isn’t it being banned?

We’re even starting to put alcohol in grocery stores here now yet everyday I’m in fear that I won’t be able to vape soon.

It’s right there for kids to see and for them to stick in their coat pocket.

People beat their wives drive drunk kill people etc everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread