Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Good afternoon everyone!

Unfortunately, my new red Topside still won’t squonk. I’ve tried using the extra bottles and top cap thing from the silver Topside and still no go.

I found several people on Reddit that had the same issue. The liquid doesn’t get to the 510 around the 90 degree curve somehow. It just leaks back on the juice bottle.

I bought this one from Vapor dna. I just sent them an email. I expect they’ll want a video of a non squonking squonk mod lol!

The good news is I received a purple Topside and a Revenant squonk mod.

Hope everyone’s having a good day!

Update: yup they won’t a video. It’s all right I’ve had to send a video for any device or gear that didn’t work correctly. I’ll send it tomorrow

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Another Massachusetts man in his 40s died from vaping THC.

Who in their right minds would still be vaping THC after all the people who’ve died from it.

The news didn’t mention if it was blackmarket or commercial. Its important to know that for people using it for medical reasons like chronic migraines.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2019
Another Massachusetts man in his 40s died from vaping THC.

Who in their right minds would still be vaping THC after all the people who’ve died from it.

The news didn’t mention if it was blackmarket or commercial. Its important to know that for people using it for medical reasons like chronic migraines.
Well it’s like everything else people do to get high. People are dying from fentanyl all over here yet people seek it out daily and in inject it directly into their blood stream.

Just like I was saying before why do people keep drinking even after it’s caused them such harm. It’s addiction it doesn’t make sense.

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
:)
20200226_173705.jpg

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Well it’s like everything else people do to get high. People are dying from fentanyl all over here yet people seek it out daily and in inject it directly into their blood stream.

Just like I was saying before why do people keep drinking even after it’s caused them such harm. It’s addiction it doesn’t make sense.
Out of curiosity, did you smoke before taking up vaping?

Edit: As with all thing written online, often tone isn't imparted or misperceived. That being said, my tone in the question is friendly and not confrontational, although it's very apparent where I'm headed.

Last edited:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I sent a good friend a bunch of Tarot Baby tanks and mods so he would stop smoking cigarettes and then called him and walked him through the process of settings things up. He coughed harder then anybody I ever heard before.
    I know it made me cough a little at first but I do not know why.
    It subsided pretty quick and then I got rid of the old smoking cough little by little

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I sent a good friend a bunch of Tarot Baby tanks and mods so he would stop smoking cigarettes and then called him and walked him through the process of settings things up. He coughed harder then anybody I ever heard before.
    It subsided pretty quick and then I got rid of the old smoking cough little by little

They are fantastic lil mods :wub:

And yeah, after maybe 2 or 3 weeks or so smoke-free, I was no longer sounding like an 80yo smoker each morning and coughing up a lung.

I occasionally coughed vaping, but mainly with higher pg ratios 50/50. It was more throat irritation causing the cough. When I moved to 30/70 pg VG, thast stopped.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    They are fantastic lil mods :wub:

And yeah, after maybe 2 or 3 weeks or so smoke-free, I was no longer sounding like an 80yo smoker each morning and coughing up a lung.

I occasionally coughed vaping, but mainly with higher pg ratios 50/50. It was more throat irritation causing the cough. When I moved to 30/70 pg VG, thast stopped.
    I like the kits too! It is hard to tell someone to keep at it because it is better for them, when it makes them cough
    (and also not be able to answer the question of "why does it make me cough"

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    I like to check ramp up times on Steam Engine but are a bit stumped with claptons. Want to try Ni80 in my mechs. I'm using flat Kanthal atm mostly because of the faster ramp up time. I found these lying around and hoping they have a decent ramp up...?
    20200227_135222.jpg

Before I fit them. I want try them in single and dual configuration.
    Are they decent ramp uppers...? :p

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I like to check ramp up times on Steam Engine but are a bit stumped with claptons. Want to try Ni80 in my mechs. I'm using flat Kanthal atm mostly because of the faster ramp up time. I found these lying around and hoping they have a decent ramp up...? View attachment 871779

Before I fit them. I want try them in single and dual configuration.
    Are they decent ramp uppers...? :p

Use the Wire Wizard:
    Wire wizard | Steam Engine | free vaping calculators
    Change the wire builder to clapton. Change Core to parallel.Enter in your 2 28ga layers. Click on the + and enter your ribbon layers. 38ga ribbon is 0.3mm x 0.2mm. Keep clicking on the + until you have 9 ribbon layers.

Click on the + again and add in your 36ga wrap

cats5365

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 27, 2013
    United States
    I like the kits too! It is hard to tell someone to keep at it because it is better for them, when it makes them cough
    (and also not be able to answer the question of "why does it make me cough"
    The coughing could depend on the way a person used to smoke a ciggy. I used to take a really deep drag (down to my toes kind of drag) on a cigarette, and that would/will set me off on a coughing fit with a vape. With my vape, I learned to take a lighter, but steady draw to avoid the coughing spells. I have a feeling it has to do with the different qualities of tobacco smoke vs vapor hitting the lungs.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I'm one that had to learn how to inhale vape. You'd have thought I'd never used any combustible products before. Brought back memories of my first toke on a stogie.

Ricky Vapes

ECF Veteran
    Sep 30, 2019
    Out of curiosity, did you smoke before taking up vaping?

Edit: As with all thing written online, often tone isn't imparted or misperceived. That being said, my tone in the question is friendly and not confrontational, although it's very apparent where I'm headed.
    I did yes. I did both for some time.

I’m not saying banning alcohol would be good I’m just saying it doesn’t make sense to think banning nicotine juice would be good when we’ve decided prohibition doesn’t work.

If vaping is banned completely or unreasonable restrictions are put on it then I know I would probably resort to black market e juice as would a lot of people. Not everyone would do DIY or even know how easy it is.

Just so silly that something like alcohol is starting to have its restrictions lessened while Ejuice is being made to be the devil.

There’s a commercial on TV where a ice cream man is telling kids to come get these great flavours of Ice cream at a park then telling parents it has nicotine in it. It then says this isn’t right... so why is this allowed. Then cuts to a shot of a vape shop with flavoured juice on the shelf saying flavoured Ejuice hooks kids.

Just craziness.

Users who are viewing this thread