charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I hate your sleep problems, @charlie1465.
Oh no don't worry it's not a problem. I either get sleep on the sofa straight away or if I feel like staying up I catch it up in the afternoon. I personally think that it's caused by these damn O2 tubes...well who wouldn't wake up if you've got two bits of plastic stuck up your nose :lol:

The early dawn light is fantastic too.....but thank you sweetie. Sending hugs :wub:

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Awwwww everyone is taking the mickey out of you :lol::wub:

I was glad to read your verdict on the boxer clone I ordered. I got it as a diy project, may swap out the 510 adapter, contact strips etc. But will try it out of the box first.

View attachment 889427
;)
I richly deserve it

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I really need to work on my search skills for forums is there a threads dedicated to people who are new to Escribe? I want to look at it because I know once my mod arrives I'm going to want to play with it.

Also I hear that the international download is superior to the United States one is that so applicable or is that like old news.. see that would have been a great question for like an escribe Forum thread but I don't know where one is.. haven't been this excited since I picked out a car LOL

Rob B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2019
goodbye
good morning2.gif
Shinyville! Hoping everyone and their family's are safe, happy, and healthy. :wub: Have a great weekend everyone! :)

Last edited:

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
I really need to work on my search skills for forums is there a threads dedicated to people who are new to Escribe? I want to look at it because I know once my mod arrives I'm going to want to play with it.

Also I hear that the international download is superior to the United States one is that so applicable or is that like old news.. see that would have been a great question for like an escribe Forum thread but I don't know where one is.. haven't been this excited since I picked out a car LOL
You can go to the Evolv website. There's heaps of info there.

EVOLV - Home

Also I'm pretty sure our friend @Wayneo is an expert on escribe matters

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France

The international download is just the latest one so it's the one that you need but if you read the release notes you'll see that there's not much in it. My advice get the international one.

Have you logged into the evolve forum yet? All your questions answered and a good bunch of people. There are also lots of themes available there....some targeting specific devices and boards are supported separately so a good place to start downloading the right stuff. Obviously there is far more stuff available for the colour boards.

Enjoy yourself :)

ShamrockPat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 5, 2015
    Grand Forks, ND
    AvaOrchid DJLSB vapes on youtube has quite a few good videos on all things DNA. Due to the 2016 Deeming date in the USA the regular software feature set at that time is in the 'regular' versions. Because of that new features are in the 'International' versions (sorta). ;) I see you've already signed up over there :D

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    View attachment 889501 Hi shiny's ,received shiny Ragnar today so now need suitable size PWM mod, This is one fogger plus so smooth, On trying all air flow configurations probably vaped 18mm juice in half hour ugh, give the bruiser awhile to cool down before another go ha ha.
    Authentic or clones of the steam crave titan or vaperz hammer of god series. I'm not sure if @dc99 is still modding himself.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    The international download is just the latest one so it's the one that you need but if you read the release notes you'll see that there's not much in it. My advice get the international one.

Have you logged into the evolve forum yet? All your questions answered and a good bunch of people. There are also lots of themes available there....some targeting specific devices and boards are supported separately so a good place to start downloading the right stuff. Obviously there is far more stuff available for the colour boards.

Enjoy yourself :)
    Yeah I went ahead and set myself up a screen name etcetera. Browsed through it I'm super excited. Seems like a great bunch of people and nobody getting weird because people are new to things which is nice. Can't wait for my drone to get here so I can mess about with it

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2019
    USA
    AvaOrchid DJLSB vapes on youtube has quite a few good videos on all things DNA. Due to the 2016 Deeming date in the USA the regular software feature set at that time is in the 'regular' versions. Because of that new features are in the 'International' versions (sorta). ;) I see you've already signed up over there :D
    Ahhh that makes a lot of sense. So International it is :) I can't wait to get the thing

Users who are viewing this thread