AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Had snow here yesterday, didn't settle luckily. But it made for a gorgeous dawn :wub: view from my deck:

frosty.jpg

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    @Ricky Vapes nice! mods look like miniatures in your hands.

My brother and his GF and the car made it to Florida where he promptly got it stuck in the new owner’s front yard, lol. Neighbors helped pull it free. All’s well that ends well.

He mentioned that some of the roll roads down there collect by your license plate - that’s new to me - and I’ll probably get a bill in the mail. He said to send it to him but I’ll gladly pay the tolls. Beats having to drive it there myself!

Not sure if I mentioned, his reason for coming up was to deliver and sign over his ‘47 Indian to his son. And my SIL is passing her old car on to her grandson. It was like musical vehicles.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    @Ricky Vapes nice! mods look like miniatures in your hands.

My brother and his GF and the car made it to Florida where he promptly got it stuck in the new owner’s front yard, lol. Neighbors helped pull it free. All’s well that ends well.

He mentioned that some of the roll roads down there collect by your license plate - that’s new to me - and I’ll probably get a bill in the mail. He said to send it to him but I’ll gladly pay the tolls. Beats having to drive it there myself!

Not sure if I mentioned, his reason for coming up was to deliver and sign over his ‘47 Indian to his son. And my SIL is passing her old car on to her grandson. It was like musical vehicles.
    One good deed begets another....love it. And one less thing for you to worry about sweetie :wub:

Rob B.

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 24, 2019
    goodbye
    Tripped over and bashed my head on the brick door frame tonight. Many ice packs later, still big egg on scalp. Lucky I've got a hard head. Goin to bed. Night all :blink:

Sorry to hear you bumped that pink little head of yours. :( I know your mama taught you not to run in the house. :p

pig.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread