TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
@AvaOrchid I have and use the original VT Inbox as well as the original LV Drone. The hard plastic bottle on the inbox can leak as the opening gets stretched from taking it out when filling. I use a refill bottle with mine and that solves the leaking/seeping around the bottle top. It's a great squonker and I wouldn't part with it for love or money. ;)

The OG Drone is another story, leaky 510 pressfit tubing, broken button supports, cracked battery frame etc... I use mine for bigger RDAs (qp KALi V2) over 100W and love it but had to do many repairs. It's a big heavy unit and the bottle on the OG Drone is super stuff and hard to get the last bit of juice out, but they give you 3 bottles. Very easy to fill by putting the tube on the juice bottle and using it like a refill bottle. No way to cap full bottle though unlike the stoppers that came with the spare Inbox bottles from FT.

Both units are great squonkers and the newer version of the Drone should be fine...

SlowTalker

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2010
Ohio
Got vape mail yesterday - now that rainbow nano has a place to live :cool:

rainbow.jpg

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Well it's done and dusted I went ahead and got the Amber and black lost Vape Drone 250c decided to skip the free shipping and opted for priority so I had some insurance even though the only problems I've ever had with shipping within the United States with USPS have been priority... I think that's just a fluke. And not 10 minutes later after I purchased it I got a notice with the tracking number... talk about lightning fast shipping LOL. I think I have some 2.5 x1.5 o'ring to jam on to that 510 as well. I really love the color scheme. Hopefully the inner tubing is intact

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
For a while now I felt as though I have a little bit of everything that I had interest in like I have mechanicals I have unregulated I have a bunch of dual and single batteries in all different shapes and sizes I have squonk mods some all in ones... couple internal battery things mostly external. So no matter what mood strikes me I have a couple of almost everything common that I can think of in my collection. What I do not have is a DNA mod LOL and now I've got it in my head that I absolutely must have one and just in case I've decided I should go ahead and get something 250c or at least 75c that way I don't purchase a DNA 75 and decide well I have a DNA now but I wonder how those 250 C's work...

That’s me, too! I have a little of everything.

To back up a bit, my drone was one of the leaky ones. The O ring trick fixed that, no problem since.

I’ve had DNAs for a couple years now, in fact I just pulled out a Paranormal this week. Lost Vape are more expensive than some, but I love the finish and trim on those, worth it to me. I like the TC but I’m lazy and use Replay.

DDE0A253-A675-4757-B039-6B458926E113.jpeg

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
That’s me, too! I have a little of everything.

To back up a bit, my drone was one of the leaky ones. The O ring trick fixed that, no problem since.

I’ve had DNAs for a couple years now, in fact I just pulled out a Paranormal this week. Lost Vape are more expensive than some, but I love the finish and trim on those, worth it to me. I like the TC but I’m lazy and use Replay.

View attachment 889345
Gorgeous!

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Good morning Shiny's
Something has finally made it to Illinois. Frankly the suspense isn't tweaking me atm.:( Miss the early days of eager anticipation.
I go in waves. For months at a time it seems like nothing's gonna re-spark me then I come across something that makes me feel like a kid waiting for Xmas. I'm back there at the moment - my Inbox chiilling out in NY waiting to hitch a plane down South. Eager anticipation an understatement

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
You just reminded me to be mad at myself for not buying spare bottles for my Inbox when I had the chance.
I see FT is out of the white Inbox v3 bottles. They still have the Hcigar black bottles in-stock (singles or 5 pack). I'm thinking it would be difficult to see the juice level with those. Somehow I ended up with seven white ones. If you want I can send you a couple. Lemme know.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Those are my nephews. Never liked them much

Awwwww everyone is taking the mickey out of you :lol::wub:

I was glad to read your verdict on the boxer clone I ordered. I got it as a diy project, may swap out the 510 adapter, contact strips etc. But will try it out of the box first.

flyingpigs.jpg

;)

• Winner
    Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I see FT is out of the white Inbox v3 bottles. They still have the Hcigar black bottles in-stock (singles or 5 pack). I'm thinking it would be difficult to see the juice level with those. Somehow I ended up with seven white ones. If you want I can send you a couple. Lemme know.
    There you go, being a gent and a scallop again.

PM will follow when I feel more alive.

Users who are viewing this thread