charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Nope! :lol: V is never pronounced as double u --never ever in any language. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right.

More with "are" than "or", but it's one of those in-between vowels that Hungarians are famous for.

From the department of no good deeds going unpunished. You're all ganging up on me now? OK, you made me do it. Here's a video in Hungarian with the correct pronunciation. So there. :D

Ha....told you :lol::lol::D

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I just got myself some very nice vape Mail:w00t::w00t:
    Shipped off from FT on only the 16th September, he's come powerin' through the postal system to my front door....
    It's my New Thor 2;)
    image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    D--v--a--r--v.

Letter d--d, v--as in very, a--sounds like the a in "are, r--like the Italian, Polish or Irish rolled r, and another v. :D
    Well, I’m just not going to buy one. That way I don’t have to scramble my tonsils trying to pronounce it :lol:

Reactions: Resistance

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I review products for Voopoo, review to follow soon.
    I was wondering about this awhile back. Has the PMTA deadline changed anything for reviewers like you? For instance, are you being sent less products for review now? Or is it pretty much business as usual?

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    haha. I was wondering the same thing and I watched him using it in the video going "where is the fire button"
    OH I must not have watched far enough through, I saw him hit it and watched and re watched that. I cannot watch a video for more then a minute or two

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Tired...sleepy...stressed...huge headache and my back is hurting.

Sooo i went to my happy place,my 10 year old happy self where life was all sunshine,lollipops and rainbows.

Decided to start working on my Christmas list,1st item of the list is this awesome RTA:

Fumytech Dragon Ball V2 RTA 5.5ml(Default) | Vape Store US

Dragon Ball was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid,so yeah this is the first gift I'm asking from Santa :)

Last edited:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Tired...sleepy...stressed...huge headache and my back is hurting.

Sooo i went to my happy place,my 10 year old happy self where life was all sunshine,lollipops and rainbows.

Decided to start working on my Christmas list,1st item of the list is this awesome RTA:

Fumytech Dragon Ball V2 RTA 5.5ml(Default) | Vape Store US

Dragon Ball was one of my favorite cartoons as a kid,so yeah this is the first gift I'm asking from Santa :)
    That RTA is ridiculous. I love it.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I just went for it and ordered myself an SX mini from 3avape. Price was really good too at only $65. Now just waiting for shipment info...I hope it doesn't take too long.

I decided I liked the coffee colour, it's going to look great with my Dvarw's on top.....great chip too although a bit of an oldie I suppose. Recommended price was $129....bingo!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread