I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Sell off the b2k rdas?
I have no clue where they are.
None.Found them and lost em.

I need to figure out a storage solution for these flavors.

Playing with new TV so haven't really looked around.

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
I have no clue where they are.
None.Found them and lost em.

I need to figure out a storage solution for these flavors.

Playing with new TV so haven't really looked around.
I agree with ange the axial is a good rda. I think it's technically a dual coil but I always build it single.
Axial RDA

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Remember the goat or bird pic?

An adult and a one year old Kookaburra on the cherry tree in my back yard this morning. Frog pond just below @NolaMel

20200926_115751.jpg

Skunk!

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2014
Las Vegas
Just testing. I'm strictly Billet now, no squonks.
Best flavor atty I have is my Gas Mods Nova. It can be fitted with a 510 and closed down to 1 small AF on each side it'll do Ioose MTL Great flavor and tiny. Only true mtl rda I have is the Ammit but I wouldn't recommend for dripping. The top cap is a bit tough to get back on. Great for squonking tho.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Thanks Charlie. 40W is just fine for the DL. Interesting note about the peek chimney causing the FL to dry out.

Here's my wicking for the DL FL
View attachment 909135
Wicking looks fine and well saturated. Looks like your green plastic may have been the culprit. Sometimes steel is coated before it's milled maybe it's a remnant of that.

The reason I've said what I said about the chimney is because I'm getting the drying on the top of the wick near the coil. I use the Exocet method and then push it back in a little bit. I guess the clone needs less cotton. :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I am planning on buying another RTA and wanted to ask you knowledgeable folks your opinion. In regards to clones, is SXK or YFTK considered a better brand?
They are both pretty good but I would say SXK has the edge. And it depends on the RTA, some are better with SXK and some with YFTK. Best thing is to make your choice then come back and ask:)

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
They are both pretty good but I would say SXK has the edge. And it depends on the RTA, some are better with SXK and some with YFTK. Best thing is to make your choice then come back and ask:)
I was considering the YFTK version on the FL Dvarw MTL. I have a few of the FLs already, but they are all generic clones. I thought maybe the YFTK or the SXK might be worth adding to my merry band of Dvarws.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
I was considering the YFTK version on the FL Dvarw MTL. I have a few of the FLs already, but they are all generic clones. I thought maybe the YFTK or the SXK might be worth adding to my merry band of Dvarws.
In this case I would say either. See if you can see if the YFTK is an exact copy. The sxk has a slightly different design than the OG and has been giving me some wicking issues. It doesn't have the ' never forget' top chimney cap.

Hope this helps :)

Resistance

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2020
Wonder how long before they will want o-rings from o-ring suppliers labeled as "this product contains nicotine". :D

I'm still looking for all the nicotine that supposedly comes with an RBA or mod per the warning labels. Figure I should have filled a liter by now, probably more. :lol:

Makes no sense.

:censored: the FDA!
And yet still no prescription for smoking.
What are these people just looking for issues with vaping.
It's like a snobby child using leverage.(if I tell my parents your dad will loose his job) type thing.
Screws don't contain nicotine. When I buy it to repair car parts it doesn't contain petrol or diesel warnings.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
In this case I would say either. See if you can see if the YFTK is an exact copy. The sxk has a slightly different design than the OG and has been giving me some wicking issues. It doesn't have the ' never forget' top chimney cap.

Hope this helps :)
It does. Thanks.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Wicking looks fine and well saturated. Looks like your green plastic may have been the culprit. Sometimes steel is coated before it's milled maybe it's a remnant of that.

The reason I've said what I said about the chimney is because I'm getting the drying on the top of the wick near the coil. I use the Exocet method and then push it back in a little bit. I guess the clone needs less cotton. :)
I'll try the exocet method and use less cotton than the DL (v3) and see how it goes. Thanks for the tip. :thumb:
Yeah the green plastic(?) bits really threw me. I'll keep an eye out for more. Just tiny flakes in almost half moon shapes.

Users who are viewing this thread