Resistance

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2020
images-81.jpeg

Im off to Shinyville, have a good one Shiny Folk!

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I agree about the Mixx and hear you about the materials but I love the form and design - it would be the closest I'd ever get to a Saudade.

Form factor is key. I love that what are usually high end (out of my reach) brand names, are collaborating with mass market companies. That and the SBS explosion this year, are slowly making up for all the podmods :thumbs:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    But wait, there's more! I also ordered...

ss316L 32g (to make triple twisted wire) :facepalm:

I've been trying out my different cottons - Kendo Gold, CB Prime, Cloud 9, Cotn Lump and figuring out what I like the best.

Cotn Lump came out the winner. It lasts the longest, no taste, fast absorbing and seems to swell the most out of all I tried - which makes it perfect for Exocet wicks.

I ordered 7 packets cuz it was bloody cheap :D

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 27, 2015
    N C

Boudica

ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Auckland. New Zealand
    Going good thanks @Pigs, too much food though, I will be rolling out of here! Find it hard not doing much physical, I can't just handle watching TV or to get online all day, never mind, have to do this.

Have a minor genuine Shinyitis problem....I brought away with me 4 Kroma R's, brand new from my "stash"PLUS X4 NEW 18650's. I do use some at home daily but also Picos and pods (caliburns) for driving. I didn't want to be too bothered recharging etc with them. Only thing is because I'm using the Kroma R's exclusively OMG my wrist...it's sore as LOL.These are heavy. It's getting better tonight but whoever would have thought?
    Also I am vaping far too much, gawds I am bad enough normally but now! My ears are ringing from time to time and I know it's from the Nic. So of course I keep vaping, lots, sensible person that I am:w00t:.

Hope you and @Daniel Forsyth are not melting in the heat across the ditch. Everybody stay SHINEY & you simply must treat yourselves to a Xmas Shiney. Or two! AD INFINITUM:thumbs::banana::thumbs:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Going good thanks @Pigs, too much food though, I will be rolling out of here! Find it hard not doing much physical, I can't just handle watching TV or to get online all day, never mind, have to do this.

Have a minor genuine Shinyitis problem....I brought away with me 4 Kroma R's, brand new from my "stash"PLUS X4 NEW 18650's. I do use some at home daily but also Picos and pods (caliburns) for driving. I didn't want to be too bothered recharging etc with them. Only thing is because I'm using the Kroma R's exclusively OMG my wrist...it's sore as LOL.These are heavy. It's getting better tonight but whoever would have thought?
    Also I am vaping far too much, gawds I am bad enough normally but now! My ears are ringing from time to time and I know it's from the Nic. So of course I keep vaping, lots, sensible person that I am:w00t:.

Hope you and @Daniel Forsyth are not melting in the heat across the ditch. Everybody stay SHINEY & you simply must treat yourselves to a Xmas Shiney. Or two! AD INFINITUM:thumbs::banana::thumbs:

Sounds like you're havin' fun thereo_O

The weather hasn't been too bad in Melbourne recently. The really hot stuff has caught the other states, keep your fingers crossed it stays that way:lol:

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia

You're lucky you can vape as much as you like in your quarantine hotel. Another example of more enlightened NZ social attitudes.
    Plenty of stories of vapers and smokers being forcibly rationed in Aus quarantine.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    So, on the biggest retail sales weekend of the year - all I've ordered is cotton

View attachment 919377
    I shouldn't worry about it. I got offered as sale on credits for my Christmas cards (touchnote) app......then they did a black Friday sale and it was more expensive. Good job I went for the first one :D

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Good afternoon shinies :wub:

Got a new freemax product coming for review sometime in December.....not released yet.

My SQuape Arise has been sent.. whoopee.

Just got my self a firestick too wasting to many of my prime privileges :)

Have a great day // evening shinies:wub:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    So disappointed,did expect some one to say no your not getting my ends or you can have them.best would have been.you got me in trouble when i had the hole thing out of the package and was caught.:oops:
    I considered it but decided that sending bread crusts through the post was asking for a moldy arrival or a luncheon meat lovers theft......can't blame a hungry postman :lol:

Reactions: FranC

Users who are viewing this thread