• Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    GrumpyLuna.jpg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Wow expensive! I just googled it and can buy locally. Can't wait to try it out - I've been searching for the ultimate cotton for years.
    Hope you like it. I've used Cottonman's cottons for years. Tried just about every other cotton out there and none came close to matching the performance of Cottonman's.

His cotton's last way longer than any other and very easily handle higher wattages. With flavorless I get ~30 days. And with flavored a minimum of 12 days with no loss in flavor whatsoever.

I reckon how long one gets on any cotton wick depends on the flavors used and %'s of flavors. With my DIY juices I rarely go over 12-14% total flavoring. Most of mine are much less. I don't use any flavors known to gunk up coils. No NET's and no sweet juices.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Last edited:

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    • Winner
    Reactions: Resistance

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I agree. It is a nice reindeer, but I think a Christmas pig would look nice too.

Totally agree but i would prefer it on the dinner table,traditional Christmas dinner in Spain,we call it ''Cochinillo Asado''

cochinillo-asado-al-estilo-de-segovia-9841.jpeg

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Totally agree but i would prefer it on the dinner table,traditional Christmas dinner in Spain,we call it ''Cochinillo Asado''

View attachment 921343
    I'm glad you like the dish. However, I generally try to avoid food that still has a head. I don't need to feel the shame of it looking at me while I devour it.

Javichu

ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I'm glad you like the dish. However, I generally try to avoid food that still has a head. I don't need to feel the shame of it looking at me while I devour it.

Felt the same way when i was in China,I'm an addict to Pekin Duck and when you order it there it still comes with the head...but it is sooooo good i just got over it and keep on eating hehe

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Felt the same way when i was in China,I'm an addict to Pekin Duck and when you order it there it still comes with the head...but it is sooooo good i just got over it and keep on eating hehe
    I'm sure it is good, but I would have to ask the restaurant to chop the head off before serving. I'm not a picky eater, but the "no heads on a plate" rule is something I tend to follow pretty strictly.

Users who are viewing this thread