Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Well, yes, there is a reason Tigger is on the bench. Has to do with Piglet and his ability to solve problems. The pig I.Q. test results on The Joy of Pigs (actual show) is well-documented.

Rumor has it Piglet is squealing while squonking and totally tanking it.

Thinking @Pigs would know more about Piglet's silly squealing squonking habit cuz it's his family relations.

A nano-tech spy cam shot this photo at Pigs house.
View attachment 921155
In the end, they all end up bacon on your plate. ;) :D :lol:
upload_2020-12-12_4-25-4.png

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Hi Charlie!!! It's totally awesome to see you in fine form. :wub:

Hope you are doing well.

If you ever loose your balls again, and simply cannot find them, or your neighbor's cat plays with them, replacements are on the market. Home - Neuticles

How would I know this? A dear friend is a veterinarian and he's "installed" quite a few neuticles in peoples male pets after neutering.

The company I linked also makes them for humans!
Not kidding. :lol:

They also did pair for an elephant. Each was the size of a watermelon. Talk about BIG balls. :D
There you go again with your strange fascination for animal testicles.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
@Pigs and @AngeNZ, ye connoisseur's of Big Air... y'all might be interested in checking out the new Hussar Legacy X RTA. It totally has my interest.

Rob Fisher over at ECIGSSA received his last week and is very pleased. "Fully open the airflow is slightly more than a Dvarw DL with 3mm airflow plug." The Legacy X is now in regular rotation with his beloved OG Dvarw DL's. "It won't be replacing the Dvarw family but it will most certainly be joining it!"

About the Legacy X he says what I've been saying about the Hussar Project X rta all along... "Bottom line is that it's an RDA with a tank on top gravity fed... the vape is beautiful and moist!" It has top fill similar to the Project X.
View attachment 920783
<borrowed one of Rob's pic's>

Rob has a nice lengthy review at ECIGSSA. And I see he is using Cottonman's Mavaton X for his wick. :thumbs:

Mavaton Reserve and Mavaton X for the win! It's a cut above all the rest!

After pretty much only using OG Dvarw DL's for the last year or two I have added a couple more RTA's into the mix. The new Hussar Legacy X, Taifun GT IV and a new tank I started testing today... the Unlimit from Kizoku.

The Unlimit is a dual coil which I normally hate but this one works for me!

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
YOUR VIDEO

Greetings
Just a heads up... might want to remove that video. Mods aren't going to like that video due to the word on-screen. They delete posts like that, video or memes, as certain naughty words are taboo and censored here. :D

Superuser187

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2020
Athens
Just a heads up... might want to remove that video. Mods aren't going to like that video due to the word on-screen. They delete posts like that, video or memes, as certain naughty words are taboo and censored here. :D

What video??? I have no idea what u talking about sir :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: ShowMeTwice

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
And lasts much longer than all the rest!

4 ounce bag of Mavaton's Select.
View attachment 921177
And yes, Bazinga! :D
Wow expensive! I just googled it and can buy locally. Can't wait to try it out - I've been searching for the ultimate cotton for years.

Users who are viewing this thread