ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

Rewicking marathon morning today :D

Great photo Ange. I am amazed you were so quick in getting the shot without any motion blur.

I love Luna!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

PS: Did she yank that wick out?

I saved that one in time. But she does swipe out and snatch more than her fair share of my wicks :facepalm:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    I'm glad you like the dish. However, I generally try to avoid food that still has a head. I don't need to feel the shame of it looking at me while I devour it.
    It this better?
    img23145.768x512.jpg

No head to be found *. :D :D :D

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Possibly. Not sure what the meat is in it. But the lack of any facial features is a good start.

There is no way I would EVER eat that dish! I am mostly a vegetarian but do eat fish (headless fish).

The dish I posted is...

Caramelised calf brains, capers and beurre noisette

While some may feel a little squeamish at the prospect of trying brains, they are incredibly nutritious and eaten all over the world. Served here with a creamy potato purée, the Galvin brothers' view this calf brain recipe as one of the mainstay signature dishes at their popular Bistrot de Luxe restaurant. Caramelised Calf Brains Recipe - Great British Chefs

I am not a fan of the Hannibal Lecter diet.
    QFgckKV.gif

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Totally agree but i would prefer it on the dinner table,traditional Christmas dinner in Spain,we call it ''Cochinillo Asado''

View attachment 921343
    Hey where'd you get that photo? eh eh? That's my great uncle Asado. Fell asleep with his sun lamp on back in '98. Lesson to us all

• Love
    Reactions: chanelvaps

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    There is no way I would EVER eat that dish! I am mostly a vegetarian but do eat fish (headless fish).

The dish I posted is...

Caramelised calf brains, capers and beurre noisette

While some may feel a little squeamish at the prospect of trying brains, they are incredibly nutritious and eaten all over the world. Served here with a creamy potato purée, the Galvin brothers' view this calf brain recipe as one of the mainstay signature dishes at their popular Bistrot de Luxe restaurant. Caramelised Calf Brains Recipe - Great British Chefs

I am not a fan of the Hannibal Lecter diet.
    View attachment 921383
    giphy.gif

You are a bad man.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    Good afternoon Folks !!! :D

I hope each of You is enjoying a splendid Saturday, or Sunday (you future folks).

Squonkin' Saturday!!!
    IMG_1163cr2.jpg

I had to break it out in honor of my most favorite Luna in the whole world... Ange's Luna kitty!!! ;) :)

Resistance

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2020
    I'm sure it is good, but I would have to ask the restaurant to chop the head off before serving. I'm not a picky eater, but the "no heads on a plate" rule is something I tend to follow pretty strictly.
    Dude in some countries the head is the meal. Please check before travelling.

Resistance

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 22, 2020
    Good afternoon Folks !!! :D

I hope each of You is enjoying a splendid Saturday, or Sunday (you future folks).

Squonkin' Saturday!!!
    View attachment 921387
    I had to break it out in honor of my most favorite Luna in the whole world... Ange's Luna kitty!!! ;) :)
    That's a nice colour big bro!

Users who are viewing this thread