DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Hey all, happy Monday <3 I've been a little out of the loop lately so I'm not sure when this was announced but after a few years of patiently waiting, lost vape finally did a proper Therion version 2.

Thelema DNA250C MOD – Lost Vape

It's built on a C frame with customizable doors and everything. I'm pretty excited for this one. The Therion is still my all time favorite regulated mod and they're the first mods I reach for in my collection when I get tired of swapping batts in my mech tubes. Two hundred bucks is pretty steep but what the hell. My dna 166 is still in service after 3 years. As a matter of fact, I'm using it right now.

PS4io4g.png

Gorgeous.

I might have to buy one of those. I hadn’t heard of it, but there’s a pod also called Thelema- Sourcemore contacted me and asked if I’d review something for them, and I requested that.

It looks pretty nice, I hope they agree to send me one!

Lost Vape Thelema Kit 80W 3000mAh 4ml Pod Mod Kit

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
View attachment 927559
2pm. Got the windows closed to keep out the warm breeze but it's still 40° inside

Yikes! I’d be crawling into the fridge. Hope it cools down soon for you. It’s supposed to snow all night here. I’d send it to you if I could.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I like it...Megapigantula cockroachios

Many species of spiders in Australia are yet to be classified. One US arachnologist famously said "I love coming down under. Every time I stop the car at one of the pile of rocks you guys call a mountain range, I flip over a few stones and bingo - another new species."
The scientists discover new types every year. Not sure about this one - it doesn't match any in my field guides - probably overlooking something.
I thought it was one of those common ones.... forgotten the name..... it'd be great if you've discovered a new species. :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Vape Mail:w00t: and it's Asmodus!! I nearly forgot about themo_O
This little mod purchase was very much forced upon me with link after link after link and then another link!!! I won't mention the kiwi farmer responsible, I don't tell on people:lol::lol:
Meet Ange the Almighty:pervy:
View attachment 927509
And the Best Setup in the World;)
View attachment 927511
Get rid of that monstrosity and get yourself a Dvarw. Love the mod though :D

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
QUOTE="Resistance, post: 23057801, member: 359421"]I'm just fixing the roof because Santa didn't come last year:(

I need a new roof. It was old when I bought the house 25 years ago. Never had any leaks though until 2 weeks ago.
Got 2 estimates each for just under &12k :w00t::w00t:!![/QUOTE]
Sounds quite good....I was a builder/architect all my life so I tend to know but anyway if you got two quotes at the same price then you can be confident :wub:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
My sis has a brushwood fence which is filled with all sorts of geckos, peacocks, butterflys, a mailbox and pretty much anything metallic that she likes. I call it her kitsch fence, but it makes a good bg :thumbs:

View attachment 927521
My favourite mod.....well apart from my billets......:wub:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Good morning shinies :wub:

Down at the day hospital again trying not to catch Covid and having some immunoglobulin.....and of course using some custard on my black Mixx cloudy but stealthily :D:D

Hope everyone has a fantastic day.... especially @DeloresRose who has such a lovely heart.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Get rid of that monstrosity and get yourself a Dvarw. Love the mod though :D

Thanks Charlie:wub:
    Between SMT and you trying to twist my arm to get a little dwarf I'm sure to get one soono_O

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    I thought it was one of those common ones.... forgotten the name..... it'd be great if you've discovered a new species. :)
    You might be thinking Huntsman. It could be a species of Huntsman (there are many variants) but if it is I haven't worked out which one. Behaviour is abberant/unusual.

Unlikely that a spider that big hasn't been classified. The big hairy ones get the most attention - but even though I've caught and photographed 6 individuals (4 × male, 2x female) inside the house this summer, I still need help from an expert to definitively put a name to it.

Oh and yes I'm enjoying my Mixx/Dvarw DL combo as much as ever.;)

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    I need a new roof. It was old when I bought the house 25 years ago. Never had any leaks though until 2 weeks ago.
    Got 2 estimates each for just under &12k :w00t::w00t:!!
    Sounds quite good....I was a builder/architect all my life so I tend to know but anyway if you got two quotes at the same price then you can be confident :wub:[/QUOTE]

We had ours done in 2003, and it was $15K. Keep in mind, cost of living is really low here, and that’s a 2 story house ( less roof than a single of the same sq ft)

But they did a complete tear-off, new plywood and gutters etc.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 25, 2014
    toledo ohio
    Have most of you Shinys bought pod mods? I haven’t because I don’t like the “drip tips” that are unlike the round ones in regular tanks.

Lately most of what I see for reviews are pod Vape mods. It’s just not anything I feel compelled to want very much lol!!

I’ve got a few, and for me, the weirdness of the drip tip or whatever you want to call it is pretty easy to get used to, if the draw is satisfactory.

The Flint - remember that one lol? - has a dt that’s a normal shape, if very tiny. Fun little thing, but very tight draw if you can deal with it. It’s actually made pretty well, the battery outlasts a tank or two and holds a charge really well. No leaks, easy to fill.

Just too restricted for me.

Users who are viewing this thread