DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Good morning shinies :wub:

Down at the day hospital again trying not to catch Covid and having some immunoglobulin.....and of course using some custard on my black Mixx cloudy but stealthily :D:D

Hope everyone has a fantastic day.... especially @DeloresRose who has such a lovely heart.

I hope you have a good day too, ya big sweetie!

I mixed up your custard the other day - I dropped the % a bit because that’s a lot higher than I normally go - but I think that was a mistake. Its good, and I’m going to see how it opens up before I goof with it, but I think I would have liked it better as you made it.

I also bought butterscotch, so I’m looking for a good recipe for that as well.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
You might be thinking Huntsman. It could be a species of Huntsman (there are many variants) but if it is I haven't worked out which one. Behaviour is abberant/unusual.

Unlikely that a spider that big hasn't been classified. The big hairy ones get the most attention - but even though I've caught and photographed 6 individuals (4 × male, 2x female) inside the house this summer, I still need help from an expert to definitively put a name to it.

Oh and yes I'm enjoying my Mixx/Dvarw DL combo as much as ever.;)
Yes huntsman...that's it. Try picking one up and see if it bites you :D

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Have most of you Shinys bought pod mods? I haven’t because I don’t like the “drip tips” that are unlike the round ones in regular tanks.

Lately most of what I see for reviews are pod Vape mods. It’s just not anything I feel compelled to want very much lol!!
I vape daily on the VooPoo Drag S and X. I love them for out and about

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I hope you have a good day too, ya big sweetie!

I mixed up your custard the other day - I dropped the % a bit because that’s a lot higher than I normally go - but I think that was a mistake. Its good, and I’m going to see how it opens up before I goof with it, but I think I would have liked it better as you made it.

I also bought butterscotch, so I’m looking for a good recipe for that as well.
Glad you like the custard and agree you should have kept the percentages the same. Look for butterscotch custard clone on all the flavours!!!

You're the big sweetie not me but right back at you. Love ya :wub:

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Yes huntsman...that's it. Try picking one up and see if it bites you :D
upload_2021-1-27_2-43-57.png

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Your Huntsman is very cool looking. Friendly, or it least it loves you. :D

A buddy of mine used to have a female tarantula named Wally. She got to be a big girl but was very friendly. I used to stick my arm in her tank and she would crawl up my arm and sit on my shoulder. Never got bit. She enjoyed being gently stroked along her legs and body.
GettyImages-83907173-42829e8bc4c8414eac393e638e82f057.jpg

Same buddy also had many really cool snakes. I loved his Boa named Frank. He also loved being handled. It was cool watching him being fed a mouse. He used to sit and watch the mouse run around his aquarium for hours before striking. Great fun.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Some snow tomorrow night as well. But I’m not REALLY complaining because it’s been above average temperatures for January so far.
The snow you're about to get is a long duration event, or at least it was here, started yesterday. It's nearly done. Just some lake effect snowfall remaining (Lake Michigan). We got about 8-9 inches thus far and depending on how much lake effect snow falls we could get another 2-3 inches. I just finished up doing my property and a few neighbors with my snow blower. Dog loves playing and running around in the snow. We had great fun earlier, she loves it when I throw snowballs her way. :D

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Have most of you Shinys bought pod mods? I haven’t because I don’t like the “drip tips” that are unlike the round ones in regular tanks.

Lately most of what I see for reviews are pod Vape mods. It’s just not anything I feel compelled to want very much lol!!
Nope. No pods, they simply do not interest me. A lot of people really like their pods though. Cool. :)

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Thanks Charlie:wub:
Between SMT and you trying to twist my arm to get a little dwarf I'm sure to get one soono_O
We can start twisting the other arm if that would help. :lol: :lol:
CTwMkFVW4AAbXm0.jpg

Dvarw on a very pretty wood Ohmsmium.
images.jpg

Betcha it would look even nicer on your lovely "Woody O". ;) :D

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I really like my lost vape ursa quest.
Pods have 510 or 810 tips for the 2 options, granted its the ones with orings on the dt.
With the rba i can get a pretty airy dl vape. Honestly i never tried their coil heads but seem well received.
Not to mention its 21700 with usb-c charging.

Not a tiny mod but they are quite purdy.

Thanks that looks like something I’d be interested in.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Sounds quite good....I was a builder/architect all my life so I tend to know but anyway if you got two quotes at the same price then you can be confident :wub:

We had ours done in 2003, and it was $15K. Keep in mind, cost of living is really low here, and that’s a 2 story house ( less roof than a single of the same sq ft)

But they did a complete tear-off, new plywood and gutters etc.[/QUOTE]

yeah same here with two layers and I’m sure new plywood will be needed.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    View attachment 927559
    2pm. Got the windows closed to keep out the warm breeze but it's still 40° inside

I forgot to quote you this morning :shock: I worked outside yesterday in 38°c. It was only for an hour, and at the end I annoyed the sheep by jumping into their water trough :D

But that's the highest temp I've been in for a long time. It was 30° this morning, and now a beautiful southerly change is here and cooling everything down. Thank :censored:. I hope you guys are also due for some cooler temps :wub:

On the bright side - I mixed this morning, and my VG was pouring like PG :thumbs:

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    I forgot to quote you this morning :shock: I worked outside yesterday in 38°c. It was only for an hour, and at the end I annoyed the sheep by jumping into their water trough :D

But that's the highest temp I've been in for a long time. It was 30° this morning, and now a beautiful southerly change is here and cooling everything down. Thank :censored:. I hope you guys are also due for some cooler temps :wub:

On the bright side - I mixed this morning, and my VG was pouring like PG :thumbs:
    Woah! 38 degrees in the South Island - that's extreme. And you know it's dangerous to work in temperatures above your body temp - I'd be jumping in the water trough too!!

Users who are viewing this thread