ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
What's that contraption? Is that the snow blower you mentioned before?
Yes, that guy is using his self propelled snow blower and standing on a snow sled to move him around. You're not supposed to do that but there are people around here who do that and more. :lol:

I have a self propelled snow blower like the one below. And this is the proper way to use a snow blower. I also have a smaller non self propelled one for less snow. :D
Ariens-Platinum-30.jpg

I only break out the big one when the snow is really heavy and/or deep. My small one gets used for light fluffy snow. Many times with a light snowfall I just use a shovel. It's really good exercise.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Your Huntsman is very cool looking. Friendly, or it least it loves you. :D

A buddy of mine used to have a female tarantula named Wally. She got to be a big girl but was very friendly. I used to stick my arm in her tank and she would crawl up my arm and sit on my shoulder. Never got bit. She enjoyed being gently stroked along her legs and body.

My photo was just a Googled file shot. No way would I pick up a Huntsman - I'm just not that guy. I admire them and they interest me but I'm way too scared to pick one up even though their bite is often a "dry" bite (no venom injected).

You my friend are one of those guys. Fearless!
I've seen videos of people handling Tarantula pets and they say each individual spider has it's own unique temperament. Some are aggressive and bitey, others like Wally are gentle and enjoy being handled.

Aliraonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2020
New Zealand
Goodnight shiny ones :wub: quick catch up before bed.

Thanks that looks like something I’d be interested in.

I really like my lost vape ursa quest.
Pods have 510 or 810 tips for the 2 options, granted its the ones with orings on the dt.
With the rba i can get a pretty airy dl vape. Honestly i never tried their coil heads but seem well received.
Not to mention its 21700 with usb-c charging.

Not a tiny mod but they are quite purdy.

Agree. I do think is a very versatile mod/pod and the rba coil is brilliant and easy to build on.

I was lucky enough to do a review on it, love it, in case @Fidola13 yiu want to have a look :)

Lost Vape URSA Quest Kit Review by Aliraonz

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I forgot to quote you this morning :shock: I worked outside yesterday in 38°c. It was only for an hour, and at the end I annoyed the sheep by jumping into their water trough :D

But that's the highest temp I've been in for a long time. It was 30° this morning, and now a beautiful southerly change is here and cooling everything down. Thank :censored:. I hope you guys are also due for some cooler temps :wub:

On the bright side - I mixed this morning, and my VG was pouring like PG :thumbs:

The hottest temp I’ve been out in was 114f. Tampa Bay Area in Florida, I think it was 2009 or 10. We were house hunting. Even the locals were melting.

I had a sweater in the car and put it on whenever we went inside a shop, the extremes were just shocking lol.

That day it was about 109 in Ohio.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Lovely cool evening here. Rain pattering away, cicadas singing happily. Wish I could work out a way to share .mp3 or other little audio grabs.

Hope you guys are going ok.
Cicadas have freaked me out ever since I was a little kid. So I am perfectly fine with you not sharing.

• Agree
Reactions: DeloresRose

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
The hottest temp I’ve been out in was 114f. Tampa Bay Area in Florida, I think it was 2009 or 10. We were house hunting. Even the locals were melting.

I had a sweater in the car and put it on whenever we went inside a shop, the extremes were just shocking lol.

Yikes, that sounds miserable. And with it being Florida, I'm sure it wasn't a "dry" heat either.

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Got an email from sourcemore that DHL aren't shipping anything under 1k so had to settle for 4px. Sourcemore is refunding the difference thankfully.

I’ve only gotten one package from DHL. I ordered yarn from a place in England. The DHL van was smallish, had lights and pictures all over it. It looked like an ice cream truck. Just so adorable and festive. It was like my own personal yarn carnival fantasy come true.

Don’t laugh... that’s as exciting as it gets in Ohio!

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
Yikes, that sounds miserable. And with it being Florida, I'm sure it wasn't a "dry" heat either.

No, soooo humid. But at least they have a nice breeze down there. In Ohio if it’s over 90 there is zero air. It’s not as humid, but it’s really hard to breathe. We had a long hot spell this year but thankfully we never hit 100.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
No, soooo humid. But at least they have a nice breeze down there. In Ohio if it’s over 90 there is zero air. It’s not as humid, but it’s really hard to breathe. We had a long hot spell this year but thankfully we never hit 100.
Hot with no air might be even worse than hot and humid. Either way, thank god for air conditioning in the summer.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Forgot to share lol.
The missing xmas package showed up at the end of last week.
I guess its not too bad since it was shipped on the 10th. Well of December. In the continental US........
Usps.....

Guess they could learn a few things from fasttech.

LMAO

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Hiya folks!!

Been busy this week,not much time to do anything besides the usual taking care of my pops and stuff.

Just finished a review for the Univapo Miso in case anyone wants to give it a quick read:

Univapo Miso Pod Kit Review

Should have done it sooner but i was prepping up the tablet for my pops.
Already packed with movies and music and i just finished a 3 hour session of ''tablet for dummies 101''
I am mentally exhausted :lol::lol:

Keep in mind i haven't used a tablet/smartphone type of device in years,think the last device of that sort that i used was an Ipod Touch :D:D

So i myself had to go thru the basics on how the tablet worked,like Roger Murtaugh in the Lethal Weapon movies: "I'm too old for this ...."

Shinyitis wise i just saw a mod that i really liked,something about the shape and the materials:

2_6c2fe61b-9770-4f84-af22-5d237c51636d_1000x.jpg

Just looks AWESOME!!
Anyone using one of these?

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I'm very interested in the Optima pod mod because of its rebuildable mesh sub ohm style coil. And I understand that the kremhilde has that same style available in an RBA format. I'm pretty sure that that isn't a New Concept though. Can anyone think of any other products out there that have that rebuildable mesh coil style where are they provide you with like the metal parts of the coil and the insulator Etc and then like a mesh strip with two legs and a gadget to put it all together. I really want to have something like that but the Optima isn't out yet plus I'm a little hesitant to get it in that form factor because if that device fails then I can no longer use that coil system. But then the kremhilde is giganticly huge and in general I find that I don't enjoy products like that also it's likely to Airy for me plus you have to buy all the components completely separately.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Hiya folks!!

Been busy this week,not much time to do anything besides the usual taking care of my pops and stuff.

Just finished a review for the Univapo Miso in case anyone wants to give it a quick read:

Univapo Miso Pod Kit Review

Should have done it sooner but i was prepping up the tablet for my pops.
Already packed with movies and music and i just finished a 3 hour session of ''tablet for dummies 101''
I am mentally exhausted :lol::lol:

Keep in mind i haven't used a tablet/smartphone type of device in years,think the last device of that sort that i used was an Ipod Touch :D:D

So i myself had to go thru the basics on how the tablet worked,like Roger Murtaugh in the Lethal Weapon movies: "I'm too old for this ...."

Shinyitis wise i just saw a mod that i really liked,something about the shape and the materials:

View attachment 927765

Just looks AWESOME!!
Anyone using one of these?
I've got one on the way :D

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia

I suffered through a few hot days in 2018 in California. I think it was 118 one day. Close to that on surrounding days. No humidity in California so this would not be as torturous as Florida.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Cicadas have freaked me out ever since I was a little kid. So I am perfectly fine with you not sharing.
I spent my boyhood summers climbing trees to catch cicadas. Green Grocers, Black Princes, Cherry Noses, Floury Bakers etc.
We knew all the best trees in the neighborhood and which houses had savage dogs (worth running the gauntlet if we heard the distinctive sound of a Double Drummer from over the fence).

They were even a type of currency at school - no boy that brought a Tiger Eye out of his pocket in the playground would ever have to buy his own Wagon Wheel or Paddle Pop.

One favourite trick was seeing how many cicada shells we could stick to the back of teacher's shirt before getting caught and the inevitable caning. Wild little Aussie Tom Sawyers.

Very occasionally there'd be a 'dry' year - that would be the worst. Silence in the hot summer air and hopeless long days knowing we had to wait a whole year for the next season to kick off.

Users who are viewing this thread