Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
Morning shinies ;)

Straw poll time: What's your out and about device?
SVA Kimech V3

3a50e023afc4f875a5ce198038325fe8.jpg

stabwood is good

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2020
Vapers' Service Announcement - Wizard Labs is having a 20% off sale - I think on just about everything. Coupon code HUGE$. I for one have been waiting on a sale on flavors. There's something deep in my bones that won't allow me to buy anything at full retail. The coupon is good only until 05.03.

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Good afternoon Shiny cool Cats :D

Favorite out'n about mod? Hmmm... a full squonker with fresh battery and a Creek riding on top. I never leave the house with one mod. Always have at least one backup with me, usually a KFL19 on a Pico 75w. My pack always has a couple extra batteries and some juice too. I izz prepared when I go out. :lol: :lol:

Enjoy your day folks. :wub:

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I don't know if I enjoy cooking, but I don't mind it...but ug not in this apartment, the kitchen is entirely too tiny to be cooking in...all the counter space is being used by the dishwasher (one counter), air fryer/oven/toaster/rotissary/all-in-one-thing-a-majig (another counter), coffee maker and microwave and leaving a tiny spot where my toaster is (which I'm about to store away and put my ninja blender back out)(the last counter) I had to move the microwave to the end of the counter and turn it sideways just to get all 3 things on the same counter :lol:
would love to drag my crockpot back out but there's just no more counter space

The only things I leave out are the kitchenaid, the coffee pot and the microwave... anything else gets brought out when in use only...

Before we moved I had tons more space than we do now though in the kitchen. That's the one thing I'm going to miss, a large kitchen...

But once I have everything organized it'll be fine because I have a wood table for rolling out dough and such, don't need tons of space, and things like cookie cooling occured all over the house even when I had a large kitchen...

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
Morning shinies ;)

I use the same setup all day/every day :pervy:
aegis legend with a cthulhu squonk adapter and profile rda
although once I get the gaur-21 mods in I have a feeling it will replace the aegis
upload_2021-5-1_16-8-4.png

stabwood is good

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2020
Morning shinies ;)

Probably one of the beautiful stabwood Pumper 18s from Asmodus with a Bunker on top. It’s so gorgeous it’ll detract from people freaking out from the large billowy clouds coming from my mouth. And it has a pretty good sized juice bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread