The Forest
Funny Ange, very funny!!!

scudo-medievale-957-600x840.jpg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I want to see you diving head first down the Billet Box/Boro hole. That'd be fun.
Charlie nearly had me headed down that rabbit hole last year and the year before. Especially after he posted photos of those fancy custom side panels from Alex in the Ukraine (IIRC). Toss in a bridge from my friends at Atmizoo. Yup, that journey may have been deep and I almost went there. Like the Matrix, Trinity pulled me out.

down-the-rabbit-hole-alices-adventures-in-wonderland-framed-graphic-art.jpg

Red mod, Blue mod... and so the vaping Matrix continues...
Culture_Matrix_Code_corridor.jpg

Last edited:

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Charlie nearly had me headed down that rabbit hole last year and the year before. Especially after he posted photos of those fancy custom side panels from Alex in the Ukraine (IIRC). Toss in a bridge from my friends at Atmizoo. Yup, that journey may have been deep and I almost went there. Like the Matrix, Trinity pulled me out.

View attachment 946825

Red mod, Blue mod... and so the Vaping Matrix continues...
View attachment 946827
Trinity is out of her depth here. Charlie in one ear, me in the other. You have no hope my friend.

Pigs

Vaping
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2019
Sydney Australia
Like the Matrix
BTW that was filmed in Sydney. Remember the scene where Keano was in the back of the car (in that tunnel) and they put that thing into him - made him part of the team? That was filmed about 100m from where I was working at the time. It's a railway bridge near Central Station - corner of Castlereagh and Hay st.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
No shunt mail today, but Lowe’s came and tore my old fence down. Posts and all, all hauled away. Tomorrow they start setting the new posts. If they work as fast in that as they did today, this will be done a lot faster than I expected. Georgia is bummed that she can’t go run the yard, but she’s coping alright with the leash so far. She does love when there are people here. She’s exhausted from running from one window to another all day ‘supervising’ them.
It's always quick to demolish anything but redoing....not so much...but I hope they get it done for you ASAP :wub:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Had some free time this morning and i wanted to setup my Dvarw DL and i lost my glasses...
    Yeah i mean for changing cotton i am ok but for coil placement i can't do without my glasses.
    Gotta buy some e-liquid anyway so i will pop by later my friends vape shop and ask him to put the coil in for me.

Think i left my glasses at the Notary (did a small translation gig for some Scottish),hope they are there if not well i guess i have to buy another pair :mad::mad:

Hate getting old can't see a lick at close range,screen of the pc i see fine but like real close yeah no dice.
    June as a month sucks,once i got past 35 when the month of june gets close i always get moody because i know that come the 11th its just that crummy day i get to add another year to my age.

Boudica

ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Auckland. New Zealand
    Ha Ha...I don't even know them as players anymore, but my green blood will forever pump for them. I think it's a DNA thing :D

Tee he hee...I could name all who have played for SA the last 30 plus years. I remember my sister and I swooning when pretty boy Percy Montgomery first "starred" lol, love him or hate him...the man was great at dropping bombs here and there.

Through the years right up to the Victor Mattfield days, some fabulous moments, I can remember getting very nervous when the talented and speedy Brian H got his hands on the ball...usually resulted in a try! And the great foe S. Burger, likewise trouble when he was on the paddock. And many others too! Only mentioning a few or talking rugby...would be here for hours.

Sorry but I will be gunning for the Rhy's Jones lads when they play against SA, go the Lions !

Boudica

ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Auckland. New Zealand
    BTW that was filmed in Sydney. Remember the scene where Keano was in the back of the car (in that tunnel) and they put that thing into him - made him part of the team? That was filmed about 100m from where I was working at the time. It's a railway bridge near Central Station - corner of Castlereagh and Hay st.

I never knew that, cool Pigs!

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    You are right tho, as your blood shall always run Green, mine will always run Black, where ever I may be, yep it's our DNA eh.:D
    I worked with a Kiwi for 35 years who made all his money in Aus, married an Aussie woman and brought up two kids here. He was an All Blacks fan when he got here as a teenager and will be one when he dies here. He's nearly 80. I understand and admire it.
    Just like I'll be an Easts fan til I die. No other way.

Boudica

ECF Veteran
    Nov 16, 2013
    Auckland. New Zealand
    I worked with a Kiwi for 35 years who made all his money in Aus, married an Aussie woman and brought up two kids here. He was an All Blacks fan when he got here as a teenager and will be one when he dies here. He's nearly 80. I understand and admire it.
    Just like I'll be an Easts fan til I die. No other way.

Loyalty ! :)

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Tsk tsk
    Matrix they took the machine bug out that was tracking Neo - Transformers they put the bug in Sam's nose to find the symbols in his head.

Users who are viewing this thread