AngeNZ

ShutterBug
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

For NZ via epacket from 3f, this is speedy!
    fat.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I picked up my bargain Z1 this morning. Spose I can't call it vapemail...
    Anyway, the stabwood panels are nice and bright - got lucky.
    Haven't tried it out yet but I'm hoping the chip will be ok. The handfeel is comfortable and the build quality seems pretty good.

View attachment 976684 View attachment 976685

I love that it's got such a low atty shelf. Most of the mainstream SBSs are high.

And I'm glad to see Bludger, but not as glad as @Zazie will be.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    These two recent shiny purchases turned out to be Win Win!

The Wotofo Profile squonk in gunmetal paired with the Hellvape Heliem bf RDTA also in gunmetal.

I’m really really excited about this rdta and the available airflow options with both side and bottom controls to fine tune it which I like to do depending on the flavors I’m vaping.

And they looks great together imo.
    E861F79A-A800-4BA9-93D5-112517BA797C.jpeg
    34BE2B00-AA2E-47AF-8553-5E7700A1CEFB.jpeg
    A4C13E13-6DE4-4B6F-A072-A749C2CE0CA6.jpeg

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    To be honest @Fidola13 the stabwood panels are so thin - almost like stickers, that I'd feel a fraud posting in the Stabwoods thread.
    The mod is a Digiflavor Z1 which came out around early 2021.
    I was never really a fan and only bought it because a local retailer here has them on a 75% off special (USD $17) for the kit - mod and rta.
    I'm really surprised how much I like it. I spose that happens when expectations are low. It's a nice little sbs for sure. Takes up to 25mm attys.

More surprising still is the Siren 3 RTA which has really good flavour. My first build I had the coil too close to the af and was restricting an already restricted DL. I raised the coil up a mm or so and it came to life. Smooth af.
    I'm guessing it might be too restricted for you though.

The panels on my Lost Vape Centaurus are really thin as well but we decided it doesnt matter. Any and every type of wood mod or wood accented mods deserve a place in our all inclusive thread :thumb: !

I can’t believe the deal you got on it. It’s by far the best looking sbs that I’ve seen. I bought one a few months ago but it’s really not my thing. I can’t even remember what the brand is lol! But this setup of yours looks really good!

I bought a Siren, original version I think, way back when I was still finding my way lol! It definitely isn’t my cup of tea. I think I may have thrown it in with a mod I sold.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    The panels on my Lost Vape Centaurus are really thin as well but we decided it doesnt matter. Any and every type of wood mod or wood accented mods deserve a place in our all inclusive thread :thumb: !

I can’t believe the deal you got on it. It’s by far the best looking sbs that I’ve seen. I bought one a few months ago but it’s really not my thing. I can’t even remember what the brand is lol! But this setup of yours looks really good!

I bought a Siren, original version I think, way back when I was still finding my way lol! It definitely isn’t my cup of tea. I think I may have thrown it in with a mod I sold.

I wish I knew you had the siren V1. I still use one with my menthol tobacco. I would have gladly bought it.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    I always am, but for the first time I noticed he is wearing a saddle, which makes me sad.
    Never fear Zaz. Bludger never does anything he doesn't want to do. He made the saddle out of some "leather" that George gave him a while ago. Source unknown but suspected.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia

It's an end of financial year fire sale. Six days left. I don't know if they ship to the States but here you go:

Digiflavor Z1 SBS 80W Kit - Vaper Choice

If they don't and you can't find one locally, pm me and I'll ship it to you myself.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Atmizoo….I have their DotShell, VapeSnail, Tripod, have only been able to use Tripod since the other two lack, well, mods.

Tripod v2:
    D2A7A10F-6E5F-4EE4-BE2F-E94C38DFEE69.jpeg

Aer:
    F2B0A82F-8346-469E-80F4-9A122982FAD8.jpeg

I know how this will end….

Thanks Mate:thumb:
    It certainly is a Cloud Revolution coil, I had a couple of pairs stashed away!
    Sooner or later I will buy wire from them.
    I know that Ni80 is used by some builders, is SS316 of the same good quality?

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Sooner or later I will buy wire from them.
    I know that Ni80 is used by some builders, is SS316 of the same good quality?

Cloud Revolution are fantastic coils and use only the best wire:thumb:
    Their SS316 is most definitely of the same quality as Ni80, I've always just preferred Ni80 myself. I don't use temp. control and it heats up and cools down really quickly plus Nichrome Rocks:headbang:

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning folks,
    Later I will play a bit with something I picked up today, my DotShell has got a mod.

Cloud Revolution are fantastic coils and use only the best wire:thumb:
    Their SS316 is most definitely of the same quality as Ni80, I've always just preferred Ni80 myself. I don't use temp. control and it heats up and cools down really quickly plus Nichrome Rocks:headbang:
    Thanks mate, then I'll bunker up ss316 from the Australians. Order probably a little Ni80 pg KA1 as well.
    They ship globally so this becomes +++.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Coming in to say hi to all you folks and to vent a little...

These 3 past days have been pretty rough,thinking of giving up on RTA's altogether.

Tried giving the Lethal RTA another try and that is no good,leak city baby...
    Newly bought Juggy Mini no good either,no leaking because of the top airlflow but getting a moist vape.
    Not like really wet but i can tell that i am getting some e-liquid in my mouth...
    So yeah those 2 RTA were cleaned and put back in the box and back in my crate of vaping stuff...
    Waste of money,between the Lethal and the Juggy Mini I'm out 130 euros and change and they are just sitting there gathering dust.

I decided to go back to my Kylin Mini V2...and it's a pain,gotta rewick and rewick until i get it right and then the flavor just feels off.

Truth be told this probably is all my fault,haven't said it before but i got this ''thing''...hands ok but my fingers kinda twitch a little,don't really want to get into it,nothing serious so don't you folks worry about it.
    But yeah...it must be my wicking,but honestly i am doing the best i can and it's just not worth it.
    Having to rewick 3 or 4 or even 5 times on my Kylin Mini V2 to get it right just puts me in a bad mood.

Tired of watching videos,reading comments,reading troubleshoot guides and looking at pictures of ''proper'' wicking.
    My mind and well lets be honest my life aren't in the ideal condition to be dealing with this crap so yeah i think i am just giving up on RTA's for now....

Unless the perfect top airflow RTA (for me that is) comes out that is dead easy to wick and which doesn't give me any e-liquid in the mouth and has good flavor i am not going down that rabbit hole again.

Even if it's more expensive and the flavor doesn't compare i will just stick to drop in coils and voila i can rest a little easier,lose less hair and not feel like i gotta punch a hole in the wall.

*Rant over*

Freemax package still in the Netherlands,think that maybe if I'm lucky i will get it next week.
    Marvos X, Maxus Solo and that new pod system they just released,can't wait to get my hand on the Marvos X and Maxus Solo,Freemax coils ROCK!!

Well here is hoping y'all have a good weekend :)

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Hey @Tor R are you visiting Stuttgart Hall of Vape?
    No, I have not gotten that far in my vape adventure.
    Maybe Rob Fisher in this thread has taken the trip? If I remember correctly, he's running Steam Island and it's high end.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Looking forward to your review

Hopefully this one actually makes it through customs. They sent me the Thelema solo dna version for review but it's been stuck in China customs since June1.

Coming in to say hi to all you folks and to vent a little...

These 3 past days have been pretty rough,thinking of giving up on RTA's altogether.

Tried giving the Lethal RTA another try and that is no good,leak city baby...
    Newly bought Juggy Mini no good either,no leaking because of the top airlflow but getting a moist vape.
    Not like really wet but i can tell that i am getting some e-liquid in my mouth...
    So yeah those 2 RTA were cleaned and put back in the box and back in my crate of vaping stuff...
    Waste of money,between the Lethal and the Juggy Mini I'm out 130 euros and change and they are just sitting there gathering dust.

I decided to go back to my Kylin Mini V2...and it's a pain,gotta rewick and rewick until i get it right and then the flavor just feels off.

Truth be told this probably is all my fault,haven't said it before but i got this ''thing''...hands ok but my fingers kinda twitch a little,don't really want to get into it,nothing serious so don't you folks worry about it.
    But yeah...it must be my wicking,but honestly i am doing the best i can and it's just not worth it.
    Having to rewick 3 or 4 or even 5 times on my Kylin Mini V2 to get it right just puts me in a bad mood.

Tired of watching videos,reading comments,reading troubleshoot guides and looking at pictures of ''proper'' wicking.
    My mind and well lets be honest my life aren't in the ideal condition to be dealing with this crap so yeah i think i am just giving up on RTA's for now....

Unless the perfect top airflow RTA (for me that is) comes out that is dead easy to wick and which doesn't give me any e-liquid in the mouth and has good flavor i am not going down that rabbit hole again.

Even if it's more expensive and the flavor doesn't compare i will just stick to drop in coils and voila i can rest a little easier,lose less hair and not feel like i gotta punch a hole in the wall.

*Rant over*

Freemax package still in the Netherlands,think that maybe if I'm lucky i will get it next week.
    Marvos X, Maxus Solo and that new pod system they just released,can't wait to get my hand on the Marvos X and Maxus Solo,Freemax coils ROCK!!

Well here is hoping y'all have a good weekend :)

The X and the Solo are both really good. Don't get too excited about the pod. I am not really impressed with it at all.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia

Users who are viewing this thread