1382bsm.jpg

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Even if it's more expensive and the flavor doesn't compare i will just stick to drop in coils and voila i can rest a little easier,lose less hair and not feel like i gotta punch a hole in the wall.

You'd be surprised how many of us have hand issues. Mine is only mild arthritis. But one of our members has full hand tremors and swore she'd never be able to build, yet she still does.

I'm happy to pm my wicking info for both the Lethal and JK mini rtas if you want them - let me know :thumbs:

But the simplest to wick and best flavour comes from rdas ie squonking. And rdtas may also suit you, if you don't like squonking.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    You'd be surprised how many of us have hand issues. Mine is only mild arthritis. But one of our members has full hand tremors and swore she'd never be able to build, yet she still does.

I'm happy to pm my wicking info for both the Lethal and JK mini rtas if you want them - let me know :thumbs:

But the simplest to wick and best flavour comes from rdas ie squonking. And rdtas may also suit you, if you don't like squonking.

I did give squonking a try back in the day with the Pulse V2+Requiem combo,mod was ok but the Requiem not that good,didn't really enjoy it since it was just way too short and you know me i got big ol' lips.

Heard good things about the Wotofo Elder Dragon when reading about RDA's for squonking,those seem hard to find but i did find a store here in Europe that has some left and on sale for only 14.28 euros (plus the 11 for delivery),ugly colors thou...Blue,Rainbow and Gold lol.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I did give squonking a try back in the day with the Pulse V2+Requiem combo,mod was ok but the Requiem not that good,didn't really enjoy it since it was just way too short and you know me i got big ol' lips.

Heard good things about the Wotofo Elder Dragon when reading about RDA's for squonking,those seem hard to find but i did find a store here in Europe that has some left and on sale for only 14.28 euros (plus the 11 for delivery),ugly colors thou...Blue,Rainbow and Gold lol.

G'day Buddy:thumb:
    Sorry to hear your having such a hard time with RTA'S! I never got along with the RTA that well myself so don't feel bado_O squonking wasn't my thing either! That's why I settled on the RDTA's and never looked back;) having the coil up top you get amazing flavour, wicks just like an RDA and doesn't leak!! So you get the best of everything:)
    As Ange mentioned this could be your better option and I will definitely agree.
    A few really good suitable RDTA's for you would be the Artemis, Helheim and the new Brunhilde 103(I'm not just saying that because I love her:w00t:) I'm sure @hittman would have a couple more.
    Good Luck with your decision making Mate:)

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I have tested the new mod and well the atty. Wick this atty is new to me, expect that it will be better with more experimentation, and it may also be that I am spoiled in Dicodes' TC. I was not very impressed with how everything worked in TC.

dotmod.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    G'day Buddy:thumb:
    Sorry to hear your having such a hard time with RTA'S! I never got along with the RTA that well myself so don't feel bado_O squonking wasn't my thing either! That's why I settled on the RDTA's and never looked back;) having the coil up top you get amazing flavour, wicks just like an RDA and doesn't leak!! So you get the best of everything:)
    As Ange mentioned this could be your better option and I will definitely agree.
    A few really good suitable RDTA's for you would be the Artemis, Helheim and the new Brunhilde 103(I'm not just saying that because I love her:w00t:) I'm sure @hittman would have a couple more.
    Good Luck with your decision making Mate:)

The Helheim and Artemis 2 are both really good. As far as rdas go I really like the recurve v2 and it’s good single or dual coil setup. The dead rabbit 3 is also a favorite.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand

Elder dragon is fantastic. Decent wells, fantastic flavour and doesn't get too hot. I used only a 2.5mm id in mine. And from memory cutting the legs at 5mm makes it an even smoother vape.

Users who are viewing this thread