Reactions: AngeNZ

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I wish I knew you had the siren V1. I still use one with my menthol tobacco. I would have gladly bought it.

I’ll check and see if indeed I still have it. If so, it’s yours for postage! Will get back to you today.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
You'd be surprised how many of us have hand issues. Mine is only mild arthritis. But one of our members has full hand tremors and swore she'd never be able to build, yet she still does.

I'm happy to pm my wicking info for both the Lethal and JK mini rtas if you want them - let me know :thumbs:

But the simplest to wick and best flavour comes from rdas ie squonking. And rdtas may also suit you, if you don't like squonking.

I build as well with tremors not only caused by my chronic illness but from medications I take as well. I pick my times to build when the tremors are at their best or least I should say which is evening time prior to night meds. Or random times I’m feeling well enough both physically and mentally. I still build 100% of my attys with an occasional drop in just to remind myself why I love RBAs!

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I did give squonking a try back in the day with the Pulse V2+Requiem combo,mod was ok but the Requiem not that good,didn't really enjoy it since it was just way too short and you know me i got big ol' lips.

Heard good things about the Wotofo Elder Dragon when reading about RDA's for squonking,those seem hard to find but i did find a store here in Europe that has some left and on sale for only 14.28 euros (plus the 11 for delivery),ugly colors thou...Blue,Rainbow and Gold lol.

those are small attys too. One of the best single coil imo is the Dead Rabbit sq (hard to find lately) It has a large easy to build on deck.

There are so many great single coil rdas that I’m sure people will love to add on.

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
G'day Buddy:thumb:
Sorry to hear your having such a hard time with RTA'S! I never got along with the RTA that well myself so don't feel bado_O squonking wasn't my thing either! That's why I settled on the RDTA's and never looked back;) having the coil up top you get amazing flavour, wicks just like an RDA and doesn't leak!! So you get the best of everything:)
As Ange mentioned this could be your better option and I will definitely agree.
A few really good suitable RDTA's for you would be the Artemis, Helheim and the new Brunhilde 103(I'm not just saying that because I love her:w00t:) I'm sure @hittman would have a couple more.
Good Luck with your decision making Mate:)

I’ll second the Helhiem. Just got mine a few weeks ago and set it up this past week. Easy breezy to build on and great flavor! Here’s a pic of it on the Wotofo Profile. Again has been on sale at 3 vape and Sourcemore for $26!
Wotofo Profile Squonk Mod 200W Single/Dual 18650
7399FD74-0AD3-4EC1-8941-D3364931C533.jpeg

Hellvape Helheim RDTA 25mm 4.5ml Vape Atomizer

Last edited:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
The Helheim and Artemis 2 are both really good. As far as rdas go I really like the recurve v2 and it’s good single or dual coil setup. The dead rabbit 3 is also a favorite.

Dead Rabbit 3/is my favorite dual coil which is why it’s on 3 of my squonks in my daily rotation. I was forgetting dual coils that can by built as single. If so then definitely get the dead rabbit v3. It’s an awesome atty for flavor although I have yet to try it a a single coil. And it’s still available lots of places but you might like a rdta better as mentioned.

Reactions: AngeNZ

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Atmizoo….I have their DotShell, VapeSnail, Tripod, have only been able to use Tripod since the other two lack, well, mods.

Tripod v2:
View attachment 976713

Aer:
View attachment 976714

I know how this will end….

Sooner or later I will buy wire from them.
I know that Ni80 is used by some builders, is SS316 of the same good quality?

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
I didn't expect this to show up already, so it's surprise vapemail:

View attachment 976678

Also pleasantly surprised about the gold colour. It's a darker gold and looks awesome with gunmetal.

This pic shows the actual colour better:
qp-design-juggerknot-mr-rta-gold-geelong-vape-co_1024x1024.jpg
Where did you buy this? I still only have a clone juggernaut mini. I feel left out and that I should buy one even if I’m using rdas way more than rtas!

Javichu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Quick question that maybe a bit off topic.
Is there a political thread in ECF?
Don't really want to discuss politics,just started watching The West Wing for the first time and i just had a couple of questions.
Looked everywhere and i can't find any politic themed thread.

Hoping my Freemax package gets some traction tomorrow,still waiting to get paid so i can get some vaping stuff I've seen around in some websites.
A couple Elder Dragons on sale and i will probably get me a Pulse V2,the one i reviewed i gave away to someone...times like these i kinda regret giving stuff away but in the end the stuff i give away goes to people that really needed it more than me so i can't really regret it that much can i?

Apart from that pops gave me a scare yesterday,chest pains and his arm was bothering a bit so i took him to the health center...after an ECG they told us to better take him to the hospital just in case.
Spent like a total of 5 hours and change just waiting around for just a case of ''eating watermelon way too fast''...blood work and ECG came back perfect so yeah.
Found out about the gobbling of said watermelon on our way to the hospital when he told me about it...basically it was like a hydrocution provoked by the ingestion of cold watermelon in this case.

So yeah he got some harsh words for me,can't be checking up on him 24/7 like a parrot on a pirate's shoulder so he has to do his part too and not to crazy stuff like this.

Well anyway,hope you all had a good weekend :)

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Don't really want to discuss politics,just started watching The West Wing for the first time and i just had a couple of questions.

G'day Buddy:thumb:
    The best place just for a bit of a crap on would be The Lounge:) The Lounge
    And if you do want to start to get political or a little risque` then you need to go OUTSIDE!:w00t: https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forums/outside.49/
    Another option is to ask here on the Shiny Thread if there's any West Wing fans!
    The answer to your first question is I'm not sure:?:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Dead Rabbit 3/is my favorite dual coil which is why it’s on 3 of my squonks in my daily rotation. I was forgetting dual coils that can by built as single. If so then definitely get the dead rabbit v3. It’s an awesome atty for flavor although I have yet to try it a a single coil. And it’s still available lots of places but you might like a rdta better as mentioned.

The Recurve V2 is a good one also. I just put a single 3mm coil in it the other day and it works good so you don’t have to have the 5mm coils like what comes with it. Dual coil setup was good too.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Hoping my Freemax package gets some traction tomorrow,still waiting to get paid so i can get some vaping stuff I've seen around in some websites.
    A couple Elder Dragons on sale and i will probably get me a Pulse V2,the one i reviewed i gave away to someone...times like these i kinda regret giving stuff away but in the end the stuff i give away goes to people that really needed it more than me so i can't really regret it that much can i?

Apart from that pops gave me a scare yesterday,chest pains and his arm was bothering a bit so i took him to the health center...after an ECG they told us to better take him to the hospital just in case.
    Spent like a total of 5 hours and change just waiting around for just a case of ''eating watermelon way too fast''...blood work and ECG came back perfect so yeah.
    Found out about the gobbling of said watermelon on our way to the hospital when he told me about it...basically it was like a hydrocution provoked by the ingestion of cold watermelon in this case.

So yeah he got some harsh words for me,can't be checking up on him 24/7 like a parrot on a pirate's shoulder so he has to do his part too and not to crazy stuff like this.

Well anyway,hope you all had a good weekend :)

I’m glad he was ok.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I’ll check and see if indeed I still have it. If so, it’s yours for postage! Will get back to you today.
    The Recurve V2 is a good one also. I just put a single 3mm coil in it the other day and it works good so you don’t have to have the 5mm coils like what comes with it. Dual coil setup was good too.

I need to try it with a single coil. I haven’t built my latest Recurve 2 purchase since the “disastrous” first one I bought where the top chamber that wouldn’t stay on. This one is perfect. I just need to make a video and send to Wotofo. Hopefully they will send me a new one.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning folks,

I have played a bit with DotMod AIO v2, and Atmizoo Dotshell. I know it wick well, the juice disappears conveniently fast, but in TC it feels very fluctuating, reminds me of the latest chipsets from Eleaf. The next step will be to try IonWire's SS 304 and see if it will be different.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

Where did you buy this? I still only have a clone juggernaut mini. I feel left out and that I should buy one even if I’m using rdas way more than rtas!

I'm sure I've recommended it to you before - but it's a JK Mini deck with a top fill screw lid and a shorter wider tank.

JuggerKnot MR

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I have a few leftover tools from my dads precision tool kit that he used for jewelry or small intricate projects. The ones I have work so awesome that I’d like to get a small set or kit for working on vape hardware and other projects.

I don’t know if there is a specific name to the type that rotates the bit but not the handle. Similar to the ones in the coil master kit screwdrivers. Is there a specific name or type I should be looking for?

Does anyone have any suggestions? I’ll probably get it at Amazon since that’s where I spend most of my money when vaping isn’t in the cart. And even then I can buy coils wire and drip tips from them as well!

Users who are viewing this thread