Tor R

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I received a package of sleeves from Alex, Ukraine, and my two Dani Minis were dressed today. I bought, an extra Dani Mini sleeve, and a Dani 21700 sleeve, not that I have the two mods, but I follow the trend in this thread to buy extra.
    Alex duo 2.jpg

And my two Greeks seem to like each other on top.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I received a package of sleeves from Alex, Ukraine, and my two Dani Minis were dressed today. I bought, an extra Dani Mini sleeve, and a Dani 21700 sleeve, not that I have the two mods, but I follow the trend in this thread to buy extra.
    View attachment 980869
    How do the sleeves go on the mods?

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    How do the sleeves go on the mods?
    They are a three-screw operation, and then there are two long locking pins inside the Dani Mini, the two are not used on the stabwood.
    The chipset as well as the entire top comes out in one unit.
    The rest is to move the three buttons over, mount the top unit, and finally put on the bottom and tighten the three screws.

Sorry for the ....ty picture, taken on my ipad
    F28C9DE7-00A9-47FE-A953-7B4DBA92FFFA.jpeg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    View attachment 980869
    Those sleeves from Alex look really nice on your Dani's !!! :thumbs:

Nice Greeks too. :greengrin:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I'd like to say that one VA has been shipped off to me But the seller has gone and changed his mind once again and decided that international shipping no go:lol::lol: apparently the price I got for shipping yesterday was only a one day promo with UPS and now it's gone back up to $150us to ship:laugh: that's a bit of a joke!!
    So no VA Vanguard for me now and I've been refunded:thumb:

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Those sleeves from Alex look really nice on your Dani's !!! :thumbs:

Nice Greeks too. :greengrin:
    I think the duo turned out very well, almost like siblings.
    Alex is a wonderful person to talk to and do business with.

The two Greeks are possibly some of the best purchases I've made, the smallest is perhaps the one with the most potential, also the most complex atty I have.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    the Universe
    I think the duo turned out very well, almost like siblings.
    Alex is a wonderful person to talk to and do business with.

The two Greeks are possibly some of the best purchases I've made, the smallest is perhaps the one with the most potential, also the most complex atty I have.
    Alex is a wonderful person. He's posted some very interesting 'things' going on in Ukraine regarding the war. I've chatted with him a few times about sleeves for a couple Pico 75's. Still deciding on which ones as he makes and posts the photos. Soon. :greengrin:

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    I was wondering what the prize was on the Aspire contest?
    results.jpg

First of all, you guys got ranked 6 officially :thumbs:

The prize for those ranked 4 - 30, is a blind box containing Aspire swag. And an item from their Prestige range:
    prize.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Weekend pop in to say hi.

Not much new to tell,pops still getting back his strength and i am basically 24/7 looking after him so mind wise well i am not doing too good.

But i do have a date tonight,cashier from LIDL,gave her my number for the app discount thingy and she just spurted out so i can call you later and i was like hmm sure call me whenever you want.
    Getting together tonight,asked her if she liked Italian and since she loves pasta i will be cooking my world famous Spaghetti Aglio e Olio...some could say that a dish based on garlic and chilli flakes is a bad call for a first date,if you know what i mean :lol::lol:

On the vaping front not much to tell,Freemax still hasn't sent anything (ran out of samples for reviews) and for Smok they got this new system for reviewers so i had to fill in a bunch of forms,upload pics,etc,etc...gotta wait a week or two to see if i get ''approved'',so whatever...

Hopefully i will be getting my Voopoo package next week and get started on the review,miss doing those.

Vaping wise i am still using the Hellbeast II,solid tank and i am loving the fact i do not need to put artesanal coils in,wick it,cut them tails,fluff them,tuck them,fill the tank and then try it out to discover i didn't do it correctly so off to start again.
    Now i just clean my tank,prime the coil and put it in,fill tank,wait 10 or 15 minutes and voila!! Daddy ready to vape again.

I'll be busy today so i am wishing you all a fantastic weekend,grab a Corona (or two) and your favorite vaping apparatus and just relax.

beer-relaxing.gif

P.S: Anyone try the new 0.15 ohm coils for the Hellbeast II?
    They don't have them in Spain yet but i am curious to see how they perform.

Users who are viewing this thread