Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2020
Spain
Good morning Shiny's
Hellbeasts have landed in New York.

Hellbeasts in plural?
Dang i just got the one hehe.
But i am loving it so i might get me another one,by the way you try the new 0.15ohm coils?
Can't get them in Spain yet so i am waiting patiently for those to see how they fare out compared to the 0.20 ohms.

My friend the vape shop owner is going to come out with a new e-liquid,well him and 2 other vapers (youtube vape reviewers).
It's going to be a Cake/Mandarin orange flavored e-liquid,actually smelled it when i went to his shop today and it was pretty good,i mean i am not into sweet like pastry flavors but i will buy a bottle off him just to help him out a bit.

Apart from that pretty much the usual,taking care of pops and that's about it.
Oh yeah and letting my hair grow is coming out quite nicely,about 15 days or so i will be able to get a nice looking pony tail going on.

Also thinking about getting another Tattoo,i saw this one that i really liked:

COBRA KAI TAT.jpg

I like the idea but it really isn't that well done,i can see lot of errors,would probably have to travel out to get it properly done.

Well anyway,that's about it,hope you all have a wonderful day :)

P.S: My date the other day told me i looked like a mix of John Candy and Keanu Reeves (John Wick type hairstyle),still not sure if it's a compliment or not hahaha.

Cheers

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
My problem is opening the cap, filling isn't a problem.
That too now that you mention it. If you can find the place you are supposed to push, you then need massive strength to push and then you have to hold the tank tight to the mod with your left index finger while pushing with your right thumb. I do love the tank though. Not much into rebuilding anymore at all. Just like simple

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Hellbeasts in plural?
    But i am loving it so i might get me another one,by the way you try the new 0.15ohm coils?
    Can't get them in Spain yet so i am waiting patiently for those to see how they fare out compared to the 0.20 ohms.

My friend the vape shop owner is going to come out with a new e-liquid,well him and 2 other vapers (youtube vape reviewers).
    It's going to be a Cake/Mandarin orange flavored e-liquid,actually smelled it when i went to his shop today and it was pretty good,i mean i am not into sweet like pastry flavors but i will buy a bottle off him just to help him out a bit.

Oh yeah and letting my hair grow is coming out quite nicely,about 15 days or so i will be able to get a nice looking pony tail going on.

I like the idea but it really isn't that well done,i can see lot of errors,would probably have to travel out to get it properly done.

P.S: My date the other day told me i looked like a mix of John Candy and Keanu Reeves (John Wick type hairstyle),still not sure if it's a compliment or not hahaha.

Cheers

If the tattoo artist is going so deep that he's drawing blood, then he's not doing it right. Definitely find someone else.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Good Monday morning everyone! I hope everyone had a nice one and had time to play with any new or older shiny gear you may have picked up. Please pardon me if I’ve already posted about this.

My ongoing organizing and labeling of my collection is going slowly although I have found a few items that I forgot I had bought or even tried out like the Nudge or other mostly single coil RBAs. I’ve been focusing on dual coil setups for a bit now so many of my items went to the bottom of the stash pile or the forgotten box lol! It was kinda fun seeing my vaping progress from the type of gear I had purchased.

Many items will be posted for sale soon. Or at least until I climb my way out from under this mountain of gear!!!

MOST exciting that I had delivered was a silver Dani box and an Artemis RDTA. What a beautiful looking setup. And on top of that I received a couple of very cool Shinys and can’t wait to figure it out.

I admit that I am a bit intimidated with the Dani and learning how the menus works. I’ll have to read some reviews and watch videos. Hopefully I’ll find some reviews still lurking in the archives.

And other than that I did a few rewickings and rebuilding! So I had a bit of a lag at getting to all the items.

Enjoy your day :banana:
    65A561D1-DB64-4D12-BE2F-8C16F77FB5E0.jpeg

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Good Monday morning everyone! I hope everyone had a nice one and had time to play with any new or older shiny gear you may have picked up. Please pardon me if I’ve already posted about this.

My ongoing organizing and labeling of my collection is going slowly although I have found a few items that I forgot I had bought or even tried out like the Nudge or other mostly single coil RBAs. I’ve been focusing on dual coil setups for a bit now so many of my items went to the bottom of the stash pile or the forgotten box lol! It was kinda fun seeing my vaping progress from the type of gear I had purchased.

Many items will be posted for sale soon. Or at least until I climb my way out from under this mountain of gear!!!

MOST exciting that I had delivered was a silver Dani box and an Artemis RDTA. What a beautiful looking setup. And on top of that I received a couple of very cool Shinys and can’t wait to figure it out.

I admit that I am a bit intimidated with the Dani and learning how the menus works. I’ll have to read some reviews and watch videos. Hopefully I’ll find some reviews still lurking in the archives.

And other than that I did a few rewickings and rebuilding! So I had a bit of a lag at getting to all the items.

View attachment 981035
    it is gorgeous for sure! Waiting for that sale :pop:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    All I hear about lately here and there are all about pod mods. People I’ve been vaping with for a few years either MTL or DL now. And many of those people seem to have jumped ship and talk mostly about pods.

I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be a downer but for me it’s really annoying lol! I need to remind myself that most people are probably just wanting to stop smoking and haven’t developed the Rabbit Hole of collecting vape hardware.

So that’s just one thought I’d share for the Monday morning rant :pervy:

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    I received a package of sleeves from Alex, Ukraine, and my two Dani Minis were dressed today. I bought, an extra Dani Mini sleeve, and a Dani 21700 sleeve, not that I have the two mods, but I follow the trend in this thread to buy extra.
    View attachment 980869
    And my two Greeks seem to like each other on top.
    I see a very large spot on the Showoff Your Stabwood Mods thread with more pics etc.enjoy them!!!!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    and haven’t developed the Rabbit Hole of collecting vape hardware.
    Just "been there, done that" for me. At one time I bought 2-4 of everything new that peeps were talking about. Then I moved from coast to coast a few times and hated the site of the boxes of gear. Plus things get outdated and there I was sitting on top of four 'yesterday's news" items.
    I guess I just found what I like. I like PODS for out and about. Stealth vaping in the DRs office and such. At home, I want a double battery, a good tank (with drop-ins for ease) that I can vape at 60 watts. But yeah, I am happy with the gear I have and do not feel a need to shop around (and end up with more boxes of gear that I have to figure out how to categorize and store :greengrin:)

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    All I hear about lately here and there are all about pod mods. People I’ve been vaping with for a few years either MTL or DL now. And many of those people seem to have jumped ship and talk mostly about pods.

I’m sorry, I don’t mean to be a downer but for me it’s really annoying lol! I need to remind myself that most people are probably just wanting to stop smoking and haven’t developed the Rabbit Hole of collecting vape hardware.

So that’s just one thought I’d share for the Monday morning rant :pervy:
    The reason you hear so much about pod mods is because the market is constantly being flooded by them. Doing reviews it becomes a little tiresome after a while with so many pods but I try to remember that for someone that wants to quit smoking then it might be a good device. Every once in a while a pod will surprise me and I like it enough to buy extra pods or coils for it. Most recently was the Luxe X. It's about the size of the Luxe PM40 and performs very well for RDL.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Hellbeasts in plural?

Cheers
    I intend to use the vaporesso gti coils in the Hellbeast 2. I haven't tried their coils and prefer stay in the 0.3-0.4 range. That seems to be my sweet spot for any type of coil. Probably because it keeps me in the 23-45w
    range. If you were closer I'd send you the Hellbeast included coils.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    If the tattoo artist is going so deep that he's drawing blood, then he's not doing it right. Definitely find someone else.

Oh no,no worries.
    That pic i just found while searching for cool Cobra Kai tattoos,no way i would get that done by the same tattoo artist.
    I know a guy in Madrid who is a true artist but i doubt i will ever have the time to take a trip over there,meh who knows i might have a full day off one of these days hehe.

I intend to use the vaporesso gti coils in the Hellbeast 2. I haven't tried their coils and prefer stay in the 0.3-0.4 range. That seems to be my sweet spot for any type of coil. Probably because it keeps me in the 23-45w
    range. If you were closer I'd send you the Hellbeast included coils.

I have used the GTI coils for awhile but don't know why but i developed a likeness to the Hellbeast coils,hopefully the 0.15's will arrive soon so i can give them a try.

The iTank is back in the box and i doubt i will ever use it again,don't get me wrong it is a solid tank but the top cap twisty method just made me hate it.

Just got a call from my friend (also named Javier) from the chain of vape shops in Seville and we chatted a bit about vaping stuff.
    He still can't get over the fact the amount of disposables they are selling,with some brands they can't keep up with the demand,that is how crazy it is.

Most of them are first time vapers and he reckons that 50 to 60'ish % of those come back looking for a proper MTL type device once they get off the habit of smoking cigarettes.

On the one side well they are disposables,more waste and that is not good,on the other it does help people with the transition from smoking to vaping.

Personally i think this is the easiest way for them to get started,take it out of the box,rip open the plastic bag and you ready to get started.
    Other way is 45 minutes of explaining batteries,refilling the tank,how to prime the coil,etc,etc...it's just too much to add on top of the stress you already have when trying to quit smoking.

Today is cleaning the fridge day so I'm off to get that done...my back will probably kill me later on with all that bending down and scrubbing but hey you gotta do it.

Talk to y'all later.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

View attachment 981035

Absolutely stunning :thumbs:

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    One of my Dead Rabbit RTA clones suddenly started to taste terrible. No matter what I did, rewicking or recoiling, I couldn't fix it. I finally gave up and put it away. In its place, I dug out a Juggerknot clone I had in my stash. It was a bit persnickety to build and I had to watch a review to figure out how to fill it. The trouble was worth it, though. The flavor is great. It is yellow and is not matchy-matchy with the blue Vaporesso Gen that I put it on. That Gen is the first of many that I own and it will not die. If all of my Gen/Gen-S mods last that long, I'm set no matter how many bans they put on us. I've got like a dozen in my stash.

Users who are viewing this thread