Somewhere between here and there

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I’ve been thinking about getting one of these but it says made to order so wonder how long that takes?

I found this reply under the black +silver discussion:

Ah I see, injection molded, bottles, plastic components, etc. I'm down with that. It'll be super lightweight and a magic eraser can clean it up when it gets scratched. 57 days dispatch time though.. eeeek

Fredman1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 27, 2017
    New Zealand
    Would one of the tanks from the Boxx or vandyvape aio work in it?

I’ve been thinking about getting one of these but it says made to order so wonder how long that takes?

Any boro tank that fits into a Billet box, will fit into the BXR.
    I love mine...and don't regret buying it, but I like smaller mods. Not that the BXR is big...its actually very ergonomic in the hand.
    This one that @Pigs suggested to me is also a very good option. Its smaller than most....i'm still contemplating spending the money.
    https://www.fasttech.com/product/9759714-sxk-prc-ion-box-styled-70w-tc-vw-box-mod-silver

Last edited:

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    I love mine...and don't regret buying it
    Me too. :thumb:

I say go for it @hittman. I've got one of the painted versions that you linked and I use it every day. The finish on mine had some slightly rough-feeling patches of paint when it arrived but it soon rubbed off to a nice smooth feel.
    Not sure how long the "custom made to order" would take.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Me too. :thumb:

I say go for it @hittman. I've got one of the painted versions that you linked and I use it every day. The finish on mine had some slightly rough-feeling patches of paint when it arrived but it soon rubbed off to a nice smooth feel.
    Not sure how long the "custom made to order" would take.
    I probably will. I just don’t want it to be one of those things where it takes so long to get that when you finally receive it then you wonder why you ordered it. I’m going to at least think it over for a few days.

DallasLiza

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 4, 2013
    That Gen is the first of many that I own and it will not die. If all of my Gen/Gen-S mods last that long, I'm set no matter how many bans they put on us. I've got like a dozen in my stash.
    These were a good choice for me too. I probably have about eight of the Gen S. I've only opened one of them and have used it off and on for a year. It still works great with the only sign of use being paint coming off around one of the adjustment buttons. To be fair, my "off and on" use is probably equivalent to an average user's heavy use. It's rare when I don't have at least one device within arms reach.

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    I probably will. I just don’t want it to be one of those things where it takes so long to get that when you finally receive it then you wonder why you ordered it. I’m going to at least think it over for a few days.
    I know what you mean - it's a lottery with pre-order.

I just had a look and saw that 3fvape has them on a "dispatches in 3-14 business days" time frame.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I know what you mean - it's a lottery with pre-order.

I just had a look and saw that 3fvape has them on a "dispatches in 3-14 business days" time frame.

I sent a message to FT asking how long from ordering to shipping. I’ll see what they say and go from there.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

I sent a message to FT asking how long from ordering to shipping. I’ll see what they say and go from there.

Let us know, I've been curious on how long it is between the Bxr batches arriving.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Tonight I'm just kickin' back and relaxing with what I like to call my Ultimate VA Squonk setup. One of my VA 21700 mech Spade's and a lovely little VA Apex. Mmmm, tasty!!!
    IMG_1032cr1.jpg

What are you good folks up to tonight or this morning down there in NZ+OZ??? :greengrin:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Tonight I'm just kickin' back and relaxing with what I like to call my Ultimate VA Squonk setup. One of my VA 21700 mech Spade's and a lovely little VA Apex. Mmmm, tasty!!!
    View attachment 981130
    What are you good folks up to tonight or this morning down there in NZ+OZ??? :greengrin:
    I saw that you snagged that VA on the classifieds.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Ordered another podmod :ohmy: to give my fave Swag px80 a run for its money. Since it also uses GTX coils, i ordered a Vaporesso gen PT80s.

The battle of the pod mods is on!
    I’ll be curious to see what you think of it. I didn’t get to review that or the 60.

Users who are viewing this thread