Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Good morning all! It’s an overcast dreary type of day which is fine with me. My lawn is starting to turn green again.

I have a few shinys that I haven’t tested or even opened yet. I honestly need to stop buying things after midnight. I re dived a black w red splatter dual Topside. Two days later another came from another shop. I don’t even like the dual Topside!!! I wanted a dark one to go with some of my bigger RDAs. I guess I’ll just try and sell the second one at some point.

What else…. Gotta get that Dani up and running. Still trying to decide which atty would look good AND be a flavor banger as well as a cloud checker lol!

Suggestions are always welcomed .

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good morning all! It’s an overcast dreary type of day which is fine with me. My lawn is starting to turn green again.

I have a few shinys that I haven’t tested or even opened yet. I honestly need to stop buying things after midnight. I re dived a black w red splatter dual Topside. Two days later another came from another shop. I don’t even like the dual Topside!!! I wanted a dark one to go with some of my bigger RDAs. I guess I’ll just try and sell the second one at some point.

What else…. Gotta get that Dani up and running. Still trying to decide which atty would look good AND be a flavor banger as well as a cloud checker lol!

Suggestions are always welcomed .

Contact me if you do try and sell that Topside. I really don't need it, but I'd hate to pass up on a good deal.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

I’ll be curious to see what you think of it. I didn’t get to review that or the 60.

You and @bigbob2322`s reviews are always my first port of call, but now I know why I couldn't find them for the PT80s. I'll let you know!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Morning shinies ;)

You and @bigbob2322`s reviews are always my first port of call, but now I know why I couldn't find them for the PT80s. I'll let you know!
    Vaporesso went through some sort of transition and we weren't being sent samples for several months. I started digging and contacting some people on FB and finally found the new rep so we should be good now.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    One of my Dead Rabbit RTA clones suddenly started to taste terrible. No matter what I did, rewicking or recoiling, I couldn't fix it. I finally gave up and put it away. In its place, I dug out a Juggerknot clone I had in my stash. It was a bit persnickety to build and I had to watch a review to figure out how to fill it. The trouble was worth it, though. The flavor is great. It is yellow and is not matchy-matchy with the blue Vaporesso Gen that I put it on. That Gen is the first of many that I own and it will not die. If all of my Gen/Gen-S mods last that long, I'm set no matter how many bans they put on us. I've got like a dozen in my stash.
    I wonder why the flavor changed so drastically? I’m assuming you were using your regular type setup. Try washing out the inside of the cone chamber top cap thingy. Mine gets full of brown gunk from the sugary juices I vape and it can really start to taste foul. It’s actually somewhat gross.

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 20, 2017
    Boston
    Good afternoon Shiny's
    Hellbeast 2s were delivered today. I'll tackle getting the stock glass off later. AF seems like it will be pretty smooth.
    What colors did you get? Did you get them for a specific mod?

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Vapemail!!!

The hussar bxr aio clone arrived this morning :D

bxr.jpg

It's got a qbix rba in it for now. I absolutely love it. The smaller curved form factor is perfect, I love the slightly rattly side fire button, screen placement and how it vapes.

Even better - it has enough airflow that I can leave its door on o_O

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Vicious Ant have released a new stabwood mod:w00t::w00t: It's called the Minimus:thumb:
    Vicious Ant | Minimus 18650 DNA 60 Stabwood 018
    It looks exactly the same as my DNA 60 Alieno but costs $200 more:shock:
    They're very nice though!! They also come made of Derlin:)

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Vapemail!!!

The hussar bxr aio clone arrived this morning :D

View attachment 981287

It's got a qbix rba in it for now. I absolutely love it. The smaller curved form factor is perfect, I love the slightly rattly side fire button, screen placement and how it vapes.

Even better - it has enough airflow that I can leave its door on o_O
    Great news!

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Today I accidentally discovered how much I love un-flavoured juice.
    Ran out of some of my fav vanilla custard flavours and filled a tank with VG/PG/nic base.
    I know a lot of you enjoy it too but to me this is a new experience.
    I have a KFL'21 that is used for unflavoured, use it a little every day as a break, actually good.
    It could never become my daily vape.

Users who are viewing this thread