Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Did anyone else get the email from sourcemore about the new warehouse and shipping?
    I did get the e-mail, but @DallasLiza mentioned it to me first. I recently made a pre-order purchase from sourcemore and I had noticed that the location from which it would ship was "Bonded Warehouse", but I didn't care as long as I wasn't getting charged double shipping. All of this makes much more sense, now.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Have faith. I've recently had FT stuff sitting in LA for almost a month. However, I think the system just failed to update the tracking, because I was later getting updates that were 2 weeks old. I refresh the tracking info daily, so it's not like I forgot to check back, lol.
    I have no issues with the shipping just sad it may be my last ft purchase.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I know this feeling all too well, lol. I'm sitting here puffing on the SXmini Vi, another kit I can't mention yet, and I just finished building the RBA coil for the Kriemhild II I've had sitting here for a month or two now. I feel guilty every time I look down and see the Innokin CoolFire Z60 and Innokin Inno Bar C1 that I have yet to do reviews on. Ugh, maybe I'll start writing those tonight before more stuff starts showing up.

I know these are first world problems, but they do be stressors.
    I got samples yesterday from two more companies and have decided I’m not even opening them until I get some others written. I’ve gotten samples for nine reviews in the last week and a half and know there are more coming. I’ve written one so far. I have a four day weekend coming up so hope to get at least a couple more done then. A couple are pods so they shouldn’t take too long.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I have no issues with the shipping just sad it may be my last ft purchase.
    Ohhh, right right. There are definitely other overseas choices, but FT has been a great option and their customer support is pretty top notch in comparison to most vape vendors.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I got samples yesterday from two more companies and have decided I’m not even opening them until I get some others written. I’ve gotten samples for nine reviews in the last week and a half and know there are more coming. I’ve written one so far. I have a four day weekend coming up so hope to get at least a couple more done then. A couple are pods so they shouldn’t take too long.
    I always find setting up and organizing the photos to be almost the longest part. Once I start typing, everything kind of just flows from there. I try to keep pods shorter, but they always end up long.

Are you burned out yet? :w00t:

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Not shiny but newsworthy. Chefs flavors have discontinued the Dinner Lady Lemon tart concentrate and I am crying. I cannot find it anywhere. Even in the UK as most do not ship to the USA.
    Is this what you're looking for?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I always find setting up and organizing the photos to be almost the longest part. Once I start typing, everything kind of just flows from there. I try to keep pods shorter, but they always end up long.

Are you burned out yet? :w00t:
    I am getting very close to getting burned out. I came off of a group of seven reviews that we talked about before that were mostly pods then got a short break and now all of these arriving near the same time. I had agreed to do reviews for JWEI but didn't know that they were going to send two each of five different devices at once. That's really what threw a wrench in things and then I got two other boxes of samples from two companies that never told me they were sending anything but I do reviews for them normally. I talked to the Lost Vape rep and was told no hurry on the disposables I got from them yesterday so that is good at least. My advice to others that are thinking of taking on doing reviews is to not take on too many companies. It is tempting but it seems like it never fails that a handful of them will send stuff around the same time and that's when the stress starts. It seems like every waking minute I have reviews on my mind.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I am getting very close to getting burned out. I came off of a group of seven reviews that we talked about before that were mostly pods then got a short break and now all of these arriving near the same time. I had agreed to do reviews for JWEI but didn't know that they were going to send two each of five different devices at once. That's really what threw a wrench in things and then I got two other boxes of samples from two companies that never told me they were sending anything but I do reviews for them normally. I talked to the Lost Vape rep and was told no hurry on the disposables I got from them yesterday so that is good at least. My advice to others that are thinking of taking on doing reviews is to not take on too many companies. It is tempting but it seems like it never fails that a handful of them will send stuff around the same time and that's when the stress starts. It seems like every waking minute I have reviews on my mind.
    Yessir. I got a surprise package from VooPoo. Freemax has one coming sometime in the near future but I'm not sure what. Dovpo hasn't messaged me about anything after the Limpid and MVP which I'm fine with. Innokin hasn't mentioned anything about sending out more stuff which again is fine. Haven't heard back from HealthCabin which is fine, and same with Sourcemore since having done the Pulse AIO.5 which again, I'm fine with. I may message some of them back after I finish the two Innokin reviews and the VooPoo product, but I'm completely okay with the break.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be doing reviews for Uwell and all of their Caliburn, Calmia, Popreel pod iterations, lol.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Yessir. I got a surprise package from VooPoo. Freemax has one coming sometime in the near future but I'm not sure what. Dovpo hasn't messaged me about anything after the Limpid and MVP which I'm fine with. Innokin hasn't mentioned anything about sending out more stuff which again is fine. Haven't heard back from HealthCabin which is fine, and same with Sourcemore since having done the Pulse AIO.5 which again, I'm fine with. I may message some of them back after I finish the two Innokin reviews and the VooPoo product, but I'm completely okay with the break.

I can't imagine what it would be like to be doing reviews for Uwell and all of their Caliburn, Calmia, Popreel pod iterations, lol.
    I got something from Voopoo also the other day and got something from Innokin yesterday. Dovpo said they are sending 2-3 samples but not sure when and with everything I have going on right now I'm not going to ask for a while. I tend to wait until I'm about caught up to start asking about new stuff but you can see where that got me. I also have the AIO.5 coming from sourcemore soon. They really don't seem to expect their reviews in a hurry but Voopoo is a different story as you know. The innokin stuff isn't due for a few weeks so that is good. I really didn't want to start taking on disposables also but two of the main companies I review for asked me to do them and felt like I couldn't say no. I am however turning down any future requests from new companies unless it's the one or two I've been wanting but haven't been able to get yet.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I got into work early this morning and got one more review posted.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Is this what you're looking for?
    YES and thank you for looking. Unfortunately, this company only offers DHL shipping to the USA and shipping is almost $25. Not that desperate (yet)
    thanks Kat!

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

YES and thank you for looking. Unfortunately, this company only offers DHL shipping to the USA and shipping is almost $25. Not that desperate (yet)
    thanks Kat!
    25$ with DHL is not bad at all, my favorite shipping company.
    You have to expect £12-15 with Royal Mail, when I add juice to the cart on CdV the shipping costs add up quite quickly. Is weight likely to play a role.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I got something from Voopoo also the other day and got something from Innokin yesterday. Dovpo said they are sending 2-3 samples but not sure when and with everything I have going on right now I'm not going to ask for a while. I tend to wait until I'm about caught up to start asking about new stuff but you can see where that got me. I also have the AIO.5 coming from sourcemore soon. They really don't seem to expect their reviews in a hurry but Voopoo is a different story as you know. The innokin stuff isn't due for a few weeks so that is good. I really didn't want to start taking on disposables also but two of the main companies I review for asked me to do them and felt like I couldn't say no. I am however turning down any future requests from new companies unless it's the one or two I've been wanting but haven't been able to get yet.
    What are the one of two you've been wanting?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    What are the one of two you've been wanting?
    I've talked with a rep from Vapefly a while back and she said she would keep me in mind but haven't gotten to do a review for them yet.

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

You and the other ECF reviewers are giving us a huge quality service, for free. And I know how much time and effort it takes. You're all also doing the brands/companies an even huger service, for free. So take as much time as you need, you're in the driver's seat.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I'm very glad to say that there's only about an hour or so left in the work day before the four day weekend starts. I am going to try hard to make myself finish some reviews this weekend. I've not been doing great lately on weekends.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good evening folks,

it’s moving north:
    2022-11-23 21:15
    Glostrup, DK, Departed from Facility

2022-11-23 20:00