ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Good Afternoon EveryOne :greengrin:

Thus far with BF sales I placed an order at Nom Nomz for several of the new Flavour Art's. I've been looking forward to these flavors since I saw them announced in a DIY FB group a while back.

There's a very nice limited edition Krönig mech squonker in one of the BST FB groups. Sent a message to the seller.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good Afternoon EveryOne :greengrin:

Thus far with BF sales I placed an order at Nom Nomz for several of the new Flavour Art's. I've been looking forward to these flavors since I saw them announced in a DIY FB group a while back.

There's a very nice limited edition Krönig mech squonker in one of the BST FB groups. Sent a message to the seller.
    Did you see my post about the sale at nomnomz?

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good evening ladies & gentlemans,

Ummm, I got an email from Marco, he's the guy who has Omega Vaper.
    It has taken a few weeks of searching.

Now I have to try to find out from him what the different mosfet chipsets are like, and find a program that can read 3D files and maybe cad files.

Anyone know which free programs work?

AngeNZ

ShutterBug
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Contest Winner!
  • Mar 24, 2018
    New Zealand
    Morning shinies ;)

Thanksgiving-&-Black-Friday.jpg

My first FT order was an SJMY Doggystyle rta, which was my first rebuildable. And with some help from @bigbob2322, my first build was so good I got hooked on rtas.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Good evening ladies & gentlemans,

Ummm, I got an email from Marco, he's the guy who has Omega Vaper.
    It has taken a few weeks of searching.

Now I have to try to find out from him what the different mosfet chipsets are like, and find a program that can read 3D files and maybe cad files.

Anyone know which free programs work?
    FreeCAD has a very large and loyal following. You can save your files as .STL for 3D printing. There are many free tutorials for FreeCAD on the web.

Tinkercad is another CAD program that supports .STL files.

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    Just had a nostalgic look back at my FT account.
    My first order was an SXK NarDa (single coil rda) clone from November 2016.
    Once I discovered FT it was like an Aladin's cave of cheap, interesting devices - mesmerised by the variety.

I mainly bought smaller stuff and clones from FT and more mainstream devices locally.
    Before that I used to buy from another Chinese retailer called GearBest. Anyone remember them?

I'm sure some of you have been shopping at FT since they first started. Anyone got a story of 2010 era FT buys?
    A very nice RDA for your first one from FT Mate :thumb:
    My first Fasttech order was in September of 2019, just after I started vaping. And I grabbed 3 tasty tanks and then I got the FT ITCHo_O
    I got myself the Hussar Project X RTA, Gear RTA and the Haku Venna RDA all clones of course!!

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    FreeCAD has a very large and loyal following. You can save your files as .STL for 3D printing. There are many free tutorials for FreeCAD on the web.

Tinkercad is another CAD program that supports .STL files.

Thank you very much mate,
    got FreeCAD installed on the PC.
    Hopefully the apple shop will come up a little later today so that I can install something similar on the ipad

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I have a problem with my Good Wood and it's not good:w00t::w00t: The stabwood making business that I get my Good Wood from won't be taking any more custom orders after this year, so the DNA 75C that I'm getting done now will be my very last from them:(
    My mod builder is getting a bunch of enclosures in soon so he sent me some pictures to see if I was interested! I was interested before I even received the pics now I just need to work out which is more important, some More new Good Wood or paying my car registration:lol:
    Here's some pics of the blocks of wood lookin' good:thumb:
    image.jpg

image.jpg

I think I might be able to squeeze another one into my budget!!

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I have a problem with my Good Wood and it's not good:w00t::w00t: The stabwood making business that I get my Good Wood from won't be taking any more custom orders after this year, so the DNA 75C that I'm getting done now will be my very last from them:(
    My mod builder is getting a bunch of enclosures in soon so he sent me some pictures to see if I was interested! I was interested before I even received the pics now I just need to work out which is more important, some More new Good Wood or paying my car registration:lol:
    View attachment 985502
    View attachment 985503

If I was asked ... :greengrin: ... I'd go with this one and the car registration (LOLz).

-1.jpg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Thank you very much mate,
    got FreeCAD installed on the PC.
    Hopefully the apple shop will come up a little later today so that I can install something similar on the ipad
    Shapr3D for iOS on the iPad has many excellent reviews.

For the most part. Shapr3D is a freemium app, so all users have access to every modeling tool and basic feature, Shapr3D forums, and help materials at no cost. On top of that, all users can work with the app on iPad, Mac, and Windows.

Have a look at some of the other iOS ones...

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    View attachment 985502
    View attachment 985503
    I like the back row in the first pic, and pretty much all in the second pic although not a fan of the almost full green #2, lol. The far right one has very much a "space" feel to it that I really like.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Forgot the link
    OK cool. Can anyone tell me the difference in these two things? I am getting so old I am confused? They seem like the same thing??

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Well since so many others looked back at FT purchases, I had to also. My first was in 2012 and it was T-2's and ego twist 1300 Mah ecigs. And then I graduated in 2013 to every conceivable faux Taifun there was. I learned how to build and was really in vaping heaven and having a good time (and often nic sick)

Users who are viewing this thread