Z-Lee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    I've talked with a rep from Vapefly a while back and she said she would keep me in mind but haven't gotten to do a review for them yet.
    Vapefly and Hellvape I'd like to do reviews for. Two companies that aren't really giving a $h!t about pods, and I'm 100% down with that.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Morning shinies ;)

You and the other ECF reviewers are giving us a huge quality service, for free. And I know how much time and effort it takes. You're all also doing the brands/companies an even huger service, for free. So take as much time as you need, you're in the driver's seat.
    It's kind of like being in the driver's seat of an automated car. It just gives you the illusion that you're in control. :w00t:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Vapefly and Hellvape I'd like to do reviews for. Two companies that aren't really giving a $h!t about pods, and I'm 100% down with that.
    Evidently you missed my review on the Hellvape EIR pod I did for them. They are supposed to be coming with another one. I was told I would get it with the dead rabbit solo rda but it wasn’t in the box.

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    Evidently you missed my review on the Hellvape EIR pod I did for them. They are supposed to be coming with another one. I was told I would get it with the dead rabbit solo rda but it wasn’t in the box.
    I did. I'm not saying a lot of these companies aren't trying to dip their toes into the pod market, but the vast majority of their releases are 510 compatible, or boro devices. Dovpo's another great example.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Good morning ladies and gentlemen,

25$ with DHL is not bad at all, my favorite shipping company.
    You have to expect £12-15 with Royal Mail, when I add juice to the cart on CdV the shipping costs add up quite quickly. Is weight likely to play a role.
    Hi Tor, turns out I am that desperate because I bought 10 of them. Also, the VAT fees went away when I added the shipping cost so it seemed more like $15

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    @chanelvaps this company offers short fills; maybe do the math, might not be as bad as you imagine if you figure the cost per ml.
    which company is that Letitia? So far I have bought 12 of them but I would buy more.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Hi Tor, turns out I am that desperate because I bought 10 of them. Also, the VAT fees went away when I added the shipping cost so it seemed more like $15
    There's no such thing as desperation, it's smart to stock up, and with shipping costs, it's best to buy in batches.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I went shopping,
    Another Raaco with extra inserts
    And then a trip to Stealth Vape UK, battery tubes, boro connections, i.e. Reset adjustable, small magnets, and boro copper connections. Surely something else I forgot.
    They are dealers of Evolv, also those who do warranty for Evolv in Europe. Although many people like Evolv, I'm a Dicodes slave, so I skipped boards.

The only thing I have left to buy before Christmas is a Weller WE 1010 soldering station.
    Shall have an o ring collection as well, Viton, HNBR and NBR. Have downloaded a Norwegian catalog with most standard dimensions

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Vapemail !
    My first in a long while and hopefully not my last from FT ( I'm sad like @Letitia ).

Only small stuff - some minifit pods and some NR-R-NR wire.

20221124_155735.jpg

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Just had a nostalgic look back at my FT account.
    My first order was an SXK NarDa (single coil RDA) clone from November 2016.
    Once I discovered FT it was like an Aladin's cave of cheap, interesting devices - mesmerised by the variety.

I mainly bought smaller stuff and clones from FT and more mainstream devices locally.
    Before that I used to buy from another Chinese retailer called GearBest. Anyone remember them?

I'm sure some of you have been shopping at FT since they first started. Anyone got a story of 2010 era FT buys?

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    which company is that Letitia? So far I have bought 12 of them but I would buy more.

Forgot the link

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving. I’ve got a turkey to cook that I’m going to prep for the pellet grill as soon as the sun comes up. Besides that I hope to work on a review or two. We aren’t eating until 5 so I’ve got some time.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Just had a nostalgic look back at my FT account.
    My first order was an SXK NarDa (single coil RDA) clone from November 2016.
    Once I discovered FT it was like an Aladin's cave of cheap, interesting devices - mesmerised by the variety.

I mainly bought smaller stuff and clones from FT and more mainstream devices locally.
    Before that I used to buy from another Chinese retailer called GearBest. Anyone remember them?

I'm sure some of you have been shopping at FT since they first started. Anyone got a story of 2010 era FT buys?
    First order from ft was in 2016, Hugo 133 and kf5; still have the Hugo but pif'd the Kayfun soon after receiving it. 2017 ordered my first therion 133 and soon after my first obs engine nano; found my happy place and it only took around 1.5 years. Not a bad time frame for a new vapor. My first setup that just worked was an istick 30w / stm
    in December 2014. First setup was a nice woodfire stick/naughty October 2014.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Anyone heard from @Fidola13

Says she hasnt been on since the 14th. We had a convo going about topsides and she hasnt replied either.
    She has some health issues that causes her to get some wicked temors in her hands sometimes. Hopefully whatever it is she'll be better soon.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I got one more review posted. This one is a real mod and tank combo.

Users who are viewing this thread