chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
I have a problem with my Good Wood and it's not good:w00t::w00t: The stabwood making business that I get my Good Wood from won't be taking any more custom orders after this year, so the dna 75C that I'm getting done now will be my very last from them:(
My mod builder is getting a bunch of enclosures in soon so he sent me some pictures to see if I was interested! I was interested before I even received the pics now I just need to work out which is more important, some More new Good Wood or paying my car registration:lol:
Here's some pics of the blocks of wood lookin' good:thumb:
View attachment 985502
View attachment 985503
I think I might be able to squeeze another one into my budget!!
Maybe one of the black and red ones. I do not think I have those colors in your collection. I know I have seen purple and the green ones.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I like the back row in the first pic, and pretty much all in the second pic although not a fan of the almost full green #2, lol. The far right one has very much a "space" feel to it that I really like.

That's my favorite.

Is it just me, or do others see a jellyfish in outer space? Reminds me of the very first episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, "Encounter at Farpoint".

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Shapr3D for iOS on the iPad has many excellent reviews.

For the most part. Shapr3D is a freemium app, so all users have access to every modeling tool and basic feature, Shapr3D forums, and help materials at no cost. On top of that, all users can work with the app on iPad, Mac, and Windows.

Have a look at some of the other iOS ones...

Thanks a lot for the help mate, downloading the program for the ipad.

I've had some time to study the different chipsets Omega Vaper has, two have stood out as the mosfet that suits me, need to get some dimensions and some data on them before I find the one that will be best for my mini sbs.

He is also making data ports for the Nano series. May be that Omega Vaper develops to become evolv's system or better.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    OK cool. Can anyone tell me the difference in these two things? I am getting so old I am confused? They seem like the same thing??

Code : BlackFriday for 20%

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I have a problem with my Good Wood and it's not good:w00t::w00t: The stabwood making business that I get my Good Wood from won't be taking any more custom orders after this year, so the DNA 75C that I'm getting done now will be my very last from them:(
    My mod builder is getting a bunch of enclosures in soon so he sent me some pictures to see if I was interested! I was interested before I even received the pics now I just need to work out which is more important, some More new Good Wood or paying my car registration:lol:
    View attachment 985502
    View attachment 985503
    I like all the ones in the second picture besides the green one. Especially the blue one in the center and the one on the far right.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I have a problem with my Good Wood and it's not good:w00t::w00t: The stabwood making business that I get my Good Wood from won't be taking any more custom orders after this year, so the DNA 75C that I'm getting done now will be my very last from them:(
    View attachment 985502
    View attachment 985503
    Top, second from left.
    Bottom, from left, 1, 3, 6.
    So then there will be 4 you have to buy Daniel!!!

The ones I've bought from, very rarely do they have hybrids, unfortunately.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    For once it went fast through Posten Norway:

Expected delivery
    Friday, 25 November between 08:00 and 16:00.

Redirect your parcel​

Redirect package
    We can redirect your package to Post in Store / Pickup-location, and you can pick it up at your convenience.
    Order redirect

• Package Details - 1Z80A71R6894499070​

Parcel number - 1Z80A71R6894499070
      Weight: 0.4 kgDimensions: 30 x 18 x 13 cm

1. The shipment has arrived at terminal and will be forwarded.
        25 November 04:52 - 4636 KRISTIANSAND S , Norway

2. The shipment has arrived at terminal.
        25 November 03:31 - 4636 KRISTIANSAND S , Norway

3. The shipment is in transit.
        24 November 21:31 - 0024 OSLO , Norway

4. The shipment has been handed in at terminal and forwarded.
        24 November 15:53 - 0024 OSLO , Norway

5. Flex delivery ordered by recipient
        23 November 03:25

6. No shipment has been received yet, only notification of the shipment.
        22 November 18:33

Daniel Forsyth

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I like all the ones in the second picture besides the green one. Especially the blue one in the center and the one on the far right.
    That blue one did catch my eye too Mate, both of the blue ones there did :thumb:
    I need a small blue Good Wood mod too!l

Pigs

Vaping
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2019
    Sydney Australia
    Is it just me, or do others see a jellyfish in outer space? Reminds me of the very first episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, "Encounter at Farpoint".
    Don't know about alien jellyfish but I'm pretty sure I see a photo of my great aunt Porcetta. Looks a bit nervous. She went down in the Titanic. They said she was a kitchen hand. Or something to do with the kitchen. Catering. Food service. Food something..? Maybe head chef. Anyway it isn't easy being a pig.

Screenshot_20221125-204429_Chrome.jpg

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    Quick pop in to say hi.

Sorry i haven't been around much,latest blood test came with some semi bad results,got some anemia so i have been busy doing some other tests and i will probably have to go to the hospital and watch a ''submarine'' movie again. if you know what i mean :lol::lol:

Vaping wise finally the Mod Centaurus M200 by Lost Vape is in the Spanish vape store,they just received it so i gotta wait till its up in the store website but they're saving me a gold one,just in case.
    Spent a ton of money on vaping stuff for Black Friday,25% discount so yeah,plenty of GTi coils,another Hellbeast II in gold and some nice drip tips to match the bling bling look once i get the mod.

Wide bore drip tips were hard to find here,810's without the o rings in the drip tip and with the color profile i wanted were nowhere to be found,got a couple but i am still not happy with the choice.
    One Ultem from Pimp My Vape and a Resin Plus V3 by Steam Crave which is purple but its a light purple and it has some gold in it so i think it will look good.

I know some of you are fans of Lost Vape so just in case here you have the 3 new colors they released of the Thelema Solo:

I already have the Pink Survivor so i doubt i will get another one but they do look pretty good.

Well anyway,hope you all had a good weekend and have an even better week.

cheers

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Sorry i haven't been around much,latest blood test came with some semi bad results,got some anemia
    I have anemia too. After colonoscopy and endoscopy and taking prescription iron pills (nothing helped) I now get irin infusions. I have had two of them about 3 months apart

Z-Lee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 17, 2021
    Upper Midwest
    All I see is the side profile of a gal with nice long hair. Guess she could be in space looking down at the Earth or another equally strange planet. :greengrin:

View attachment 985527
    It also looks like a skull with hair, looking away from the earth, lol.

Javichu

Account closed on request
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 8, 2020
    Spain
    I have anemia too. After colonoscopy and endoscopy and taking prescription iron pills (nothing helped) I now get irin infusions. I have had two of them about 3 months apart
    Sorry to hear that :(
    They say those infusions are a bit painful,hope it didn't hurt much.

On the shiny side i just completed the order for the Lost Vape Centaurus M200:

golden knight.png

Right here,this with the Hellbeast 2 (gold) is going to look awesome.
    Gotta wait until monday thou,will post some pics once i get it all together.

Users who are viewing this thread