Stuffw1972

Sep 28, 2017
That's awesome, Fozzy :) I haven't purchased anything vape related since yesterday. I did redeem my Flavorshack prize, and decided that was plenty for today, and whatnot. :)

@Stuffw1972, welcome to the thread! You *do* sound like a member, so WELCOME :) :)

Anna
Thank you very much!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Stuffw1972

Sep 28, 2017
hehe, I had carts loaded with squonk gear last weekend and somehow managed to only order batteries, vg and a few flavor refills. Today I bought 500' rayon so I should be good on wicks for the next 10 - 15 years. I even managed to drive past at least 2 vape shapes when I went out just now.
Omg Fozzie71, I'm in awe of the will power you mustered! Please teach me [emoji1374]

jfcooley

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Charlottesville, Virginia
Well it caught up with me.
After coming home, having dinner, I decided to put my 20700 into my lovely Luc 4. I had to move it to the kitchen due to a Christmas Tree issue. Wood stove closes off other outlets due to heat.

My charger has water in it. All 4 bays to some degree. Needless to say I no longer trust it. Wife accidentally got water in it while making dinner.

Into town, $50 later I have an Nitecore i8 because the store doesn't know the difference between the Luc 6 & Blu 6. I figured I'd buy the Blu 6, couldn't wait for shipping though. 4 of 12 dead batteries. The remainder wouldn't make it 3 days.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Hi, my name is Anne, and I have a shinyitis problem.
My family doesn't understand how hard it is to pass up a good sale on a new tank or mod.
Christmas is coming and i'm scared because i just know my inbox is going to be flooded with great deals on mods i don't need.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
@jfcooley No, no more enabling. My Smoant Battlestar shipped today thanks to your recommendation to someone in a different thread. :lol:
Along with a Kanger toptank and a Geekvape Zeus.
You are going to love that mod. It's the only one of my TC-capable devices that doesn't have Arctic Fox on it and that's ok--it doesn't need it.

suprtrkr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2014
Cowtown, USA. Where the West begins.
My family doesn't understand how hard it is to pass up a good sale on a new tank or mod.
Christmas is coming and i'm scared because i just know my inbox is going to be flooded with great deals on mods i don't need.
I got weak too. I bought a HoH DX650 in Copper. But hey, it was on sale...

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Ask yourself this:
Do I want Jay to enable me?

Then, if not:
Do I need this? Will it make me glow inside? Will I become irresistible to others with it? Will it fit in my ear? If the answer is no, see first question.

Reactions: whodat2112

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
Should ahve bought a Pulse BF.
Then you could've bought the old doors, the new frosted ones coming out with matching drip tips. Like getting a new mod every time you cahnge out.
$5.99 a pair. Cheap.

Stuffw1972

Sep 28, 2017
OK decision time so help it definitely needed.. Jai Haze said they Hcigar Magic box is a good 7.5. I do already have a couple of mech mods like the pulse, Frankenskull, the phenom (hate),(copper vape) etc. You know where I'm going. I'm thinking with a such a high rating that I just have to get this mod. What are ya'lls thoughts? (yes very southern) .

jfcooley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2017
OK decision time so help it definitely needed.. Jai Haze said they Hcigar Magic box is a good 7.5. I do already have a couple of mech mods like the pulse, Frankenskull, the phenom (hate),(copper vape) etc. You know where I'm going. I'm thinking with a such a high rating that I just have to get this mod. What are ya'lls thoughts? (yes very southern) .

It's cheap. What $40 with rda?
I looked at it but ended up passing. Little too in your face for me.

Pro, it's cheap and rated well.
Con: just another flashy mod.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Should ahve bought a Pulse BF.
Then you could've bought the old doors, the new frosted ones coming out with matching drip tips. Like getting a new mod every time you cahnge out.
$5.99 a pair. Cheap.
Cute, but it's a squonker, i'm getting ready to try to sell my reo's. never really used them.
gave up on building. i prefer drop in coils :)

Stuffw1972

Sep 28, 2017
It's cheap. What $40 with rda?
I looked at it but ended up passing. Little too in your face for me.

Pro, it's cheap and rated well.
Con: just another flashy mod.
Thanks! Your right,cheap. I'll do PayPal pay after and should be good to go! Thanks @jfcooley!

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I bought a new Goblin v1.2 last night on EBay. Seven bucks shipped. Filling is a bit of a hassle, but now with temp control mods, the dry hits that tank once plagued me with are gone. And the last drop in coils in my rotation will be retired.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I have read through the entire thread and greatly appreciate the support, but.......

Due to the distance required, I only get to my vape shop once every month or two. Made many a stop without spending a dime. Yesterday was my pre-Christmas visit and.................I succumbed! I still proclaim I DO NOT HAVE SHINYITIS! What I have is this unquenchable thirst to discover an even better vape then my current "best ever!" Yes, I succumbed and went for the Smok Mag 225 kit! Good news is, for me I may have actually quenched that thirst.......for now, anyway. Really loving the looks and feel (nothing I have fits my hands better!) of the mod and the TFV12 Prince tank is showing a lot of promise (still early with other coils to test).

the 2 options i have are the smoant charon ts 218 and the g-priv 2 from smok (kit)
i'm curious about the baby x

Good luck deciding, I think OlderNDirt may have the smok g-priv, thinking off the top of my head...

I have the original G-Priv and like it. I was also eyeballing the Charon TS 218 and considering it, but with the G-Priv as well as a couple other large boxes, wasn't encouraged to jump on one. I do little/no TC since my testing was disappointing except for the Lavabox DNA 200, but got frustrated with it's limited battery life. But I may just have to give it a try again with the Mag.

Users who are viewing this thread