Exhausted from work , but here.
images

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Hello Lovelies! Still hanging around in the background here. @Thayamax the invite to your BBQ must have gone astray! I would have been there for sure!

@KC0YNU Same....finally finished ten days straight of shifts. Talk about Groundhog Day! Although I did have a mix of shifts so it wasn't completely Groundhog Day.

Got three days off now, so catch up time for all the things I can't be bothered to do when working.
My beautiful dog Ivy is booked in for a grooming today (she is a long haired German Shepherd), so I will get the grocery shopping done while she is there.

I hope @Hopeful64 @Skwij and @FL Lori are still vaping up a storm:vapor:

Last edited:

Skwij

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Hi all;

Yep still vaping, not as much as I was, but am not smoking any more than usual, either. Still 8-10 per day, still struggling with the morning and work breaktime ones.

Work is the usual, playing some GREAT golf lately, despite the ridiculous heat and humidity (35*C with humidex in the low 40s [think low 100s in *F]) which thankfully broke over the weekend. Temps starting to climb up again though.

Really need to get liquid chlorine and flocculant to shock and clear the pool while hubs is 20 hours away, visiting family. I'd like him to come home to the pool all sparkly and ready to use, as it's been fix or repair daily, it seems, after the initial opening over a month ago.

The issue is, I don't drive, and the boy doesn't seem to hear or understand "hints" of "let's go to the pool place and get the stuff before I golf, and while you're off work for the day". Riiiiiiiiiiiight. Didn't happen. He surfaced 15 minutes before my ride got here (and this was in the afternoon).

So, once he gets home tonight I'm going to say "Tomorrow we go to the pool place before you drop me at work." The container is at the garage door right where we will trip over it in the morning!

Possum64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Hey @Skwij it is great to hear you are still vaping! If you need those few cigs to get you through then so be it. You have still cut out quite a few for the day so it has got to be a help.
35*C with humidex in the low 40s [think low 100s in *F])
Man, I didn't realise it got so hot in Ontario! You really do have 4 seasons where you live. Not so here - it is either hot, hot, hot and not so hot. One day (probably when I retire), I would love to live in an area that actually has seasons. I love reading about other countries/cities and their weather and lifestyles. Have learned quite a bit just being on this forum!

Hope you get the pool set so you can enjoy it while you have some heat around!

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
It's nice to see everybody. :) I just got home from work and I have to work alone tomorrow taking care of 5 people by myself and 4 of them are in wheelchairs. :confused: Oh, well, it's certainly not the first time.

@Skwij, we used to have a pool in the backyard when the kids were younger. Taking care of it was completely up to me since I was a stay-at-home mom and it was me who wanted it in the first place. I really enjoyed having a pool.

@Possum64, be careful what you wish for. I'm in Michigan and it's hot and humid in the summer, and you haven't lived until you have to clean your car out from under a foot of snow and/or scrape a layer of ice from your windshield and windows. Not my idea of fun. :nah:

I wonder where Donna is? She doesn't usually go this long without posting. :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread