SUGGESTION BOX - Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jays1fan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
Indy
Unfortunately we have to keep all deals the same for everyone. like the freebie and contests.

I agree 100%. but also know you give items for people to test :) and considering not 1 person besides yourself said they had actually used the PT , I dont think throwing in a 1.5 charger would kill ya to gain a new customer. But hey , thanks for helping me make the decision to try the Bloog trifecta ;)

Staceylt40

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2012
East Texas
I agree 100%. but also know you give items for people to test :) and considering not 1 person besides yourself said they had actually used the PT , I dont think throwing in a 1.5 charger would kill ya to gain a new customer. But hey , thanks for helping me make the decision to try the Bloog trifecta ;)

You'll be back. :eek:) Nothing can beat the Volt. I personally don't even wanna try the passthrough. The batteries alone are perfect!!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
well I am again sorry to disappoint you. It is a shame that you did not get much feedback in your thread we do sell thousands of the passthroughs though. I understand your decision and either way I hope your vaping experience turns out well for you.... in the end it about switching from analogs no matter your gear :)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
ooh, ooh, I got one:
6787363414_c989415258.jpg

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
well bad news on that one :( tracking shows they are held for customs clearance so should be one more day Tueday (they are closed on the weekends) so we will not get them released until tomorrow...and they will be delivered tuesday afternoon....sorry

So all batteries supposed to be in stock tomorrow? eh eh?

Gormy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2011
Hollywood, MD
Dislike!! Nooooooooo :( poopy!

well bad news on that one :( tracking shows they are held for customs clearance so should be one more day Tueday (they are closed on the weekends) so we will not get them released until tomorrow...and they will be delivered tuesday afternoon....sorry

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
nope. 1 shot and Imagine blew it. thats 2 customers lost today for SI

And in the long run, all things considered . . . SI may be getting the better end of THAT deal.

Here's a hint to noobs: Don't barge into someone's store and start demanding freebies and such, while threatening to go to a competitor if you don't get your free candy. It just isn't done. :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread