Status
Not open for further replies.

homeprogreen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Sonora CA
You mean like my signature (look down)? That's not a sanctioned SI banner - I did that on my own. In fact, I entered it in the SI T-shirt slogan contest and lost...BADLY! :lol:
I'd still wear a shirt that said that though. I get tired of telling people! :grr::laugh:

Yes I mean your banner. Lmao. I thought it was regular banner. You should've won with that one. It would make a great shirt

Mdisco57

Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
North Augusta, SC, USA
I think we should have SI bumper stickers! lol or at least decals for the rear window. I would like to see SI eventually sell their own mod, you know something big and digital and variable voltage... oh, and Volt needs more ejuice flavors---Desert Joe is kickin... I don't ever want to outgrown my Volt collection, I don't ever want to outgrow SI!

Mdisco57

Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
North Augusta, SC, USA
I would love Smokeless Image to carry a clearo similar to the Kanger M3. I have tried the nano's and I do like them, but the M3's are my favorite by far. After looking through the KR808D-1 forums I believe that these are the most popular clearos among people who use the same threading, including many who use SI's products. Then I could order all of my vape products from Smokeless Image instead of having to go to another vendor just for these clearos. Although since I was ordering from another vendor anyway, I also recently tried a mini vivi nova with a KR808D-1 to 510 adapter, and I love it on my 78mm volts as well as my X2 volts. I am just hoping that one day SI can be my one-stop shop for all my vaping supplies. Thanks for listening!

Please tell what vendor u r using--I would like to try your suggestion!
(think i have it posted correctly this time!)

JessicaS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
Columbus, OH, USA
An update to the CE3 is sorely needed. I love these and the size is perfect. Juice keeps leaking out of the bottom though especially when refilling. Perhaps make it where the syringe is not needed since it seems that air an air pocket develops that causes the juice to leak out unless it is completely full or kept upside the whole time--that would be quite an Awkward vape. :)
All in all though I'm Volt for life. :vapor:

Qew

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Michigan
Imagine, can you bring up the matter of flanged cartos for tanks again? Or SI carto tanks.....or mini X2 batteries?

While I have you here, how about discussing any plans for new colors? It's not just me, there are more that want these, just check out today's chitchat thread. :D

As always, please and thank you! ;)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Power to the people!

angry-mob.jpeg

We want carto tanks! We want carto tanks!

:lol:

Seriously, from what I'm seeing on the Chit Chat thread, seems that more and more of us have either switched or are about to switch over to carto tanks. Since SI has the best cartos around, would make sense, right? ;)

And if you had limited edition pyrex ones, or the ones that lock (like Artemas/Smok UDCT), or...or...

But even if for now all you had were flanged, laser-punched XL cartos in all their SI Volt glory, I'd be sooo happy. Can't imagine using anybody else's cartos!

Last edited:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
An update to the CE3 is sorely needed. I love these and the size is perfect. Juice keeps leaking out of the bottom though especially when refilling. Perhaps make it where the syringe is not needed since it seems that air an air pocket develops that causes the juice to leak out unless it is completely full or kept upside the whole time--that would be quite an Awkward vape. :)
All in all though I'm Volt for life. :vapor:

Jessica, I think that's what they were trying to do when they came out with Nanos. Have you tried those yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread