The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

SUGGESTION BOX - Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'Smokeless Image' started by Imagine, Feb 17, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. homeprogreen

homeprogreen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2013
    Sonora CA
    Yes I mean your banner. Lmao. I thought it was regular banner. You should've won with that one. It would make a great shirt

2. abracadebra

abracadebra Vaping Master ECF Veteran

seeing a few folks are having issues with the paint on the spinners...guess its time to suggest a wrap...which includes the dial #s...ill deal with the issue...being creative..but si need to look into this..as I feel otherwise...this could put people off buying the spinners..my:2cool::2c:

3. CatLady007

CatLady007 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2011
    FL Panhandle
  4. homeprogreen

homeprogreen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2013
    Sonora CA
    Since China is on holiday till may 3rd and Mexico is gearing up for cinco de mayo I propose that we in the US declare the 15th of every month a vaping holiday. Could have a giveaway contest and a sale every month ;-)

5. Mdisco57

Mdisco57 Full Member Verified Member

Apr 22, 2013
    North Augusta, SC, USA
    I think we should have SI bumper stickers! lol or at least decals for the rear window. I would like to see SI eventually sell their own mod, you know something big and digital and variable voltage... oh, and Volt needs more ejuice flavors---Desert Joe is kickin... I don't ever want to outgrown my Volt collection, I don't ever want to outgrow SI!

6. J_L_K_64

J_L_K_64 Full Member

Aug 16, 2012
    usa
    ya know, i have 3 x2 batteries, and 2 of the charger cables are frayed at the usb side, maybe SI could sell the cables by themselves like they sell the chargers/cables for the other batteries?

7. Mdisco57

Apr 22, 2013
    North Augusta, SC, USA
    pls tell what vendor u r using, I would like to try your suggestion

8. Mdisco57

Apr 22, 2013
    North Augusta, SC, USA
    Please tell what vendor u r using--I would like to try your suggestion!
    (think i have it posted correctly this time!)

9. awsum140

awsum140 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    How about offering CE3s without the syringe and whistle tip? Some people use larger syringes and don't use the whistle tips. It might lower the rice a little and keep the clutter down for folks.

10. Imagine

Imagine Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    We will look into it :)

11. ThunderT

ThunderT Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 25, 2012
    Hoosier
    I'm guessing this has been mentioned somewhere on this thread before but..
    How about larger bottles of liquid?

12. Imagine

Imagine Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 16, 2011
    OHIO USA
    Larger bottles will not be an option unfortunately as they can pose a safety risk.

13. Mdisco57

Apr 22, 2013
    North Augusta, SC, USA
    I think both long and short cones should have airholes punched in them before they are sold. They make my batteries look very nice, but they also restrict airflow badly!

14. JessicaS

JessicaS Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 24, 2013
    Columbus, OH, USA
    An update to the CE3 is sorely needed. I love these and the size is perfect. Juice keeps leaking out of the bottom though especially when refilling. Perhaps make it where the syringe is not needed since it seems that air an air pocket develops that causes the juice to leak out unless it is completely full or kept upside the whole time--that would be quite an Awkward vape. :)
    All in all though I'm Volt for life. :vapor:

15. Qew

Qew Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 5, 2012
    Michigan
    Imagine, can you bring up the matter of flanged cartos for tanks again? Or SI carto tanks.....or mini X2 batteries?

While I have you here, how about discussing any plans for new colors? It's not just me, there are more that want these, just check out today's chitchat thread. :D

As always, please and thank you! ;)

16. abracadebra

abracadebra Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Im standing in the queue....right next to Q .....:D

17. Amethyst_Star

Amethyst_Star Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 7, 2011
    Southern Wisconsin
    I agree with SI carto tanks for the X2's. They would be perfect! Especially in different colors, but I'm not that picky! :D

18. JoAnnW

JoAnnW Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 19, 2012
    B'more MD
    Another voice asking for SI locking cartotanks together with flanged carto's and laser drilled holes. That would be perfect for the X2s and Volt spinners.

Also, another vote for mini (400mah) X2s and/or mini spinners... please and thank you. :)

19. cindycated

cindycated ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    Power to the people!

[​IMG]

We want carto tanks! We want carto tanks!

:lol:

Seriously, from what I'm seeing on the Chit Chat thread, seems that more and more of us have either switched or are about to switch over to carto tanks. Since SI has the best cartos around, would make sense, right? ;)

And if you had limited edition pyrex ones, or the ones that lock (like Artemas/Smok UDCT), or...or...

But even if for now all you had were flanged, laser-punched XL cartos in all their SI Volt glory, I'd be sooo happy. Can't imagine using anybody else's cartos!

20. cindycated

cindycated ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 19, 2011
    San Francisco, CA
    Jessica, I think that's what they were trying to do when they came out with Nanos. Have you tried those yet?