Not open for further replies.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
VA Bill suggested in another thread:

"It would be nice if SI offered just flavorings for their liquids to allow folks to add VG and strengthen the flavor back! That would be awesome."

I wholeheartedly agree, so I thought I'd post it here. This would be a great solution as well for folks that would like a higher nic eliquid or need to have stronger flavor.

Shiryo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
SoCal
Suggestion here:

I would love to have a Deluxe CE2 (the new version that is coming out soon similar to the CE4) that is clear and not frosted with a tiny Volt logo the size of the logo on the batteries, similar if not the same as the one in my signature. Perhaps two or three thin slivers of gold bolts of lightning wrapping the clearomizer.

This would be amazing to have a proprietary Clearomizer for our batteries. I LOVE how pretty they look with the liquid just swarming around in these.

Just think of it... A Smokeless Image Clearomizer that you could use with your manual batts and PTs for home and travelling uses! So amazing!

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
You beat me to it Shiryo, that's why I came to this thread...
VoltWithCE2.jpg

Working GREAT on an Automatic Battery...

Mattdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
Chicago
NHL is even below the WWE.

Baseball = Blue Jays
Football = Steelers
Basketball = Suns
WWE = Cena
and last is :
NHL = Who Cares , but if I HAVE to pick a team ..The Penguins

A few corrections...
Baseball = Whitesox (i guess)
Football = Bears
Basketball = Bulls
WWE = Cody Rhodes

;)

Originally Posted by Gormadoc
Screw that! The only league worth doing something like that is the NHL LOL =P hehe

Respect for Malkin

Shiryo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
SoCal
You beat me to it Shiryo, that's why I came to this thread...
View attachment 82486

Working GREAT on an Automatic Battery...

What setup is that and where did you get the parts? (gah, id rather be giving my money to Smokeless Image honestly) but do share or send me a PM. Thanks.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
This is a minor request, but how about selling clips for the Volt? You know, like the ones they have for pens? So you can clip it onto your shirt? I saw one on a website, but it looked like it was attached to the batt and not removable.

I don't always wear shirts with pockets, and unlike the ladies, I don't carry a handbag around when I go out. It's still cold out so I can put it in my jacket pocket, but when summer comes I'll have to wear shirts with pockets all the time!

They should be made of plastic and not metal (don't wanna scratch my batts). You can sell a pack of 5 (who doesn't have extra batts?) for $1.50 or something.

Lanyards would probably sell too, but I'd like to see the clips.

DM

Sir Vapes A Lot
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Where I usually am
This is a minor request, but how about selling clips for the Volt? You know, like the ones they have for pens? So you can clip it onto your shirt? I saw one on a website, but it looked like it was attached to the batt and not removable.

I don't always wear shirts with pockets, and unlike the ladies, I don't carry a handbag around when I go out. It's still cold out so I can put it in my jacket pocket, but when summer comes I'll have to wear shirts with pockets all the time!

They should be made of plastic and not metal (don't wanna scratch my batts). You can sell a pack of 5 (who doesn't have extra batts?) for $1.50 or something.

Lanyards would probably sell too, but I'd like to see the clips.
Vapian brought up those clips along time ago. He also posted were to get them online for cheep too. I just can't remember tho.
Anyways, I did get one. Works great except it kept reckin my wraps.

ThreadKiller

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2012
AGFFA
Vapian brought up those clips along time ago. He also posted were to get them online for cheep too. I just can't remember tho.
Anyways, I did get one. Works great except it kept reckin my wraps.

Somebody is always beating me to my great ideas! Well, at least I brought it up on this thread first. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread