Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
And in the long run, all things considered . . . SI may be getting the better end of THAT deal.

Here's a hint to noobs: Don't barge into someone's store and start demanding freebies and such, while threatening to go to a competitor if you don't get your free candy. It just isn't done. :glare:
Yeah, I just read through his original thread. I guess he didn't like the replies... I hope he likes it over there...

But hey, we're all hard up. I don't have a job, and can't seem to snag one. If I don't get one by next month, I'll be sitting here in the dark with nothing to do...

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Oh Cindy! I'm so sorry! Prayers to St. Joseph (patron saint of workers) for you . . . :(
Thanks. Keep 'em coming!

Meanwhile...

I did this one too:
6933740977_da60ce9410.jpg

jays1fan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
Indy
And in the long run, all things considered . . . SI may be getting the better end of THAT deal.

Here's a hint to noobs: Don't barge into someone's store and start demanding freebies and such, while threatening to go to a competitor if you don't get your free candy. It just isn't done. :glare:

That is the Most moronic thing I have ever seen someone put on these boards. No different than buying a car , selecting which satelitte tv company to go with or any other choice that one spends their money on. You try to get the best deal possible. I may be a noob to vaping but at least I am not a ...... And here is a hint for you , dont act like you did towards me and then try to give prayers , it makes you look like a hypocrite.

jays1fan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
Indy
here is my one and only suggestion.

I would like to see on the website under starter kits the "Volt PT Starter Kit"
It would include:
(1) 3.6 v manual Passthrough
(1) 1.5 Wall adaptor
(1) pack of Volt Cartos ( your choice of flavor and Nic level )
Priced at $24.95

and since I am the one to create this wonderful kit idea , I should get the 1st one free :)

Dang , was hoping to see this idea on the website this morning. Was actually gonna buy one ;)

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
Hi again Jay,
Perhaps they need a certain number of requests to do any major changes, like on a website?
Did you ever get the pass-through you wanted? I think some have said here (old thread) that Bloog is actually nothing more than an overpriced Volt to start with. If that is the case, are you ordering Bloog simply because they have the passthrough thingy (volts, amps, I dunno) that you wanted?
If so, that's great. And if I'm right about the overpriced thingy, you'd most likely be best off ordering the batts and other hardware from SI, as all would combine well.
If I'm wrong, another Voltie will hopefully come along and correct me. I've only been at this a month or so myself, so still learning from the pros here. ;)

jays1fan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
Indy
Hi again Jay,
Perhaps they need a certain number of requests to do any major changes, like on a website?
Did you ever get the pass-through you wanted? I think some have said here (old thread) that Bloog is actually nothing more than an overpriced Volt to start with. If that is the case, are you ordering Bloog simply because they have the passthrough thingy (volts, amps, I dunno) that you wanted?
If so, that's great. And if I'm right about the overpriced thingy, you'd most likely be best off ordering the batts and other hardware from SI, as all would combine well.
If I'm wrong, another Voltie will hopefully come along and correct me. I've only been at this a month or so myself, so still learning from the pros here. ;)

I am still undecided. I like the "idea" of the Bloog trifecta. nothing like it on the market. You can use it as a PT , or Manual or auto batty. So it has the best of ALL worlds. But I am VERY interested in the Volt 3.6 PT because I "think" it might be closer to the likes of batteries when it comes to throat it and etc. I really cant do anything until march 9th. On a very limited income. But Bloog is having a nice sale and IF I decide to go that route , I will have to pull the trigger by 2-29.
I know I shouldnt let a couple of loud mouths make my decision for me , so I will just try to calm down and make a sound decision. Thank you for your post and kindness.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
I have the 3.6 passthrough, and it works just great, but I use it very little because I don't like to be tethered. Having a mouse that's tethered is enough of a turnoff. Yeah - I know - there are mice that aren't but the battery life stinks. The passthrough is a fog machine like any Volt.

jays1fan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2012
Indy
I have the 3.6 passthrough, and it works just great, but I use it very little because I don't like to be tethered. Having a mouse that's tethered is enough of a turnoff. Yeah - I know - there are mice that aren't but the battery life stinks. The passthrough is a fog machine like any Volt.

Cool and thanks for the Post. I too am from Indy.
I too just got rid of my cordless mouse and went to a wired one. Ate batteries something bad.

proudlion

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2010
Winter Haven, FL
.....But hey, we're all hard up. I don't have a job, and can't seem to snag one. If I don't get one by next month, I'll be sitting here in the dark with nothing to do...

Oh Cindy! I'm so sorry! Prayers to St. Joseph (patron saint of workers) for you . . . :(

Cindy, - also requesting the intercession of St Joseph on your behalf. The best to you dear friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread