Not open for further replies.

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
They may have been twins I picked up in a bar in Germany.:wub:
Not really sure though, that was the 70's and things are still very foggy from back then! :D:lol:
That's what my dad said when I was born in 1976 lol

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
@TrollDragon - do you think Bertha, Helga, or Ilsa would seem "imbalanced" on my new rig?

Vamo 25W.jpg Vamo 25W Fired.jpg

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
The Vamo box! lol How ya like it? :)

Hmmm interesting little mod that! :)

It's kinda fun :) I loaded up with an AW 18350 and have taken about 80 hits. Wasn't even fully charged, and I still have charge on the battery. Not intended for sub-ohmming because I don't want to push my 350s that hard.

Here she is with Helga:
IMG_20151124_153706713~2.jpg

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
The Big German!! Man, I want that RTA!! :)
No you don't, it can be a real PiTA to maintain, wick and fill without leaks. If you put a dual build in it and one side doesn't wick properly there will be a burnt hit from that side. You can get the bottom out like the Rose so you can work on it with it still full. The juice holes are HUGE on this thing so you have to open up the flow control a little at a time otherwise it will flood and fill the bottom full of juice, leaking out the air holes on the way by. The window in the top cap can have issues and cause the whole tank to drain out if it cracks or you loos one of the little o-rings. I put the GTE Silicone II to mine everywhere the window meets the top cap metal and have not had any leaking issues since.

Shut the juice control OFF completely when leaving the tank for the night as you don't want to wake up to 10mls of juice all over your mod and across the table.

It is a just a novelty tank that is fun to tinker with, BG released an M2 version a long while back that addressed all the issues with the M1... No clones of the M2 though and 140€ is not worth it IMHO.

If your looking to tinker and have fun then by all means pick one up. :thumbs:
$25.28 HOTCIG BT Big Tank Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - stainless steel / 10ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
@TrollDragon - do you think Bertha, Helga, or Ilsa would seem "imbalanced" on my new rig?
Nice!

Not in the least, in my mind anyway... I'd even run the Big Girls on a Cloupor Mini+ if I had one! :D

I have always looked at that little mod and said it would be a great little stealth type mod. Might just have to get one for the GEM if I ever get it wicking properly.

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
It's kinda fun :) I loaded up with an AW 18350 and have taken about 80 hits. Wasn't even fully charged, and I still have charge on the battery. Not intended for sub-ohmming because I don't want to push my 350s that hard.

Here she is with Helga:
View attachment 508786

Oh it takes replacable 18350s.. oh my!!! off to do some googlizing :D
I may need this! :D

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Oh it takes replacable 18350s.. oh my!!! off to do some googlizing :D
I may need this! :D

Grabbed from Gearbest. They have one with internal battery and this one that uses replaceables. I opted for the replaceables - Hoping for longer life from the mod... Convenience if grabbing the internal battery, tho....

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Nice!

Not in the least, in my mind anyway... I'd even run the Big Girls on a Cloupor Mini+ if I had one! :D

I have always looked at that little mod and said it would be a great little stealth type mod. Might just have to get one for the GEM if I ever get it wicking properly.

Kinda why I grabbed it. I REALLY like the brushed surface. Not nearly as slippery as my iSticks.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Grabbed from Gearbest. They have one with internal battery and this one that uses replaceables. I opted for the replaceables - Hoping for longer life from the mod... Convenience if grabbing the internal battery, tho....

I think they are very cute, the red button looks like a smartie :p

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA

Yes I wrongly assumed it was an internal.
Love it except it has no buck capability which may be ok I dunno.
I do know I hate the (no buck) iStick 20 with a passion!
The little things in vape life excite me. :lol:

This one is a definite maybe. :D

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Yes I wrongly assumed it was an internal.
Love it except it has no buck capability which may be ok I dunno.
I do know I hate the (no buck) iStick 20 with a passion!
The little things in vape life excite me. :lol:

This one is a definite maybe. :D

Gearbest has both ;) And the various colors that Troll showed from Focal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread