Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
0,8 ohms at 3,7 volts with a doubled wick Bish. Just wonderful!!!
Go!!!
Justin!!!
Go !!!!!

Go!!!
Justin!!!
Go !!!!!

I really haven't tried it under 1.0 ohms yet. I done it at 1.8-2.5 ohms

Imeo is going to give it a go. Hey what about Bruce didn't he say he was going to try it?

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Ok SO...

I made mine....

HOLY %*&&^$@#$!(&!!1!!!

But you get the idea, I never have to open my juice flow... (but I do :) )

But I used one of the premade wires.

Wrapped up really nice at 1.8 last I checked..

I made it last night, I decided that a true proper steep for the Boca Breeze I mixed up was needed, so I alas stuck it out with my ikenvape... while my Penelope grew lonely, and empty... longing for me to vape her again...

Well last night was the night and I had to come on and say that thus far, I have been enjoying the vape.

Woohoo!

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Ok SO...

I made mine....

HOLY %*&&^$@#$!(&!!1!!!

But you get the idea, I never have to open my juice flow... (but I do :) )

But I used one of the premade wires.

Wrapped up really nice at 1.8 last I checked..

I made it last night, I decided that a true proper steep for the Boca Breeze I mixed up was needed, so I alas stuck it out with my ikenvape... while my Penelope grew lonely, and empty... longing for me to vape her again...

Well last night was the night and I had to come on and say that thus far, I have been enjoying the vape.

Woohoo!

Good deal man glad your enjoying it.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Just tried this today! I like it a lot!! WOW!

WOW MR BIGBUYER Himself BRUCE!!! hows it hanging man. Tell you truth i tried the 2 wicks but just didnt cut it for me. I get more of a massive hit especially for the thick juices without it drying out so fast so i can enjoy that long 4-6 second vapes with no worries of tasting metal.

Glad you like it.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
LOL.

The battery would probably last for 4 hits. Haha.

I'm still going to try to fire a .8 ohm coil at 5.5 volts just to see what happens when I get time. If it's soaked enough with juice it might not instantly crap out and it would be a massive hit. Probably only be able to do it once or twice before something torpedos.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
hmmm perhaps
a rip, wait, rip, inhale a lil, rip, inhale, exhale method is needed? :p

I wouldnt try that lol.

Yeah I let Bruce Vape mine, man Boca Breeze kicks it in my triple wicked Penelope...

Yo Justin how is that Boca Breeze? can you describe me the taste.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
The most awesome fruit flavored mix Ive created to date!

Thats what it is.... LOL

But Nah:

Its a nice light, but full flavored fruit, with a very mellow finish taste wise. Smooth but with a strong thoat hit.

NON-MENTHOLATED.

Peach and Blueberry mix, with something else there... (leave that for ya'll to figure on)

Thats about all you're gunna get outta me... :p

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
holy crap man IMEO my meter reads .7 to .8 ohms. IMEO, IMEO what have you done to me. Im pumping at 3.6volts my provari wont let it go past 3.6 without getting E1. Dang Provari with its safety feature. I tell you good freaking vape with 3 wicks. What I did was I folded the R wire in half and twisted it then i added the NR wire and by shorting the distance and enlarging the coil wow nice with 3 wicks. its an explosion of sizzles and hot hot hot moist vapes.

Killjoy1

Ω Destroyer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2011
New Hampshire, US
.8 ohms jeeez that coil must be screaming with heat and at 3.7volts. Try it at .5 ohms maybe you get that juice jumping out of its tank at 3.2 volts.

lol, you're replying with this to the guy who does LR coils at 6v . . . Imeo likes to vape on the wild side ;-) And while you're at it, see if you can find rweschler's videos of his 30 watt hits. He likes his vapes extreme, too :lol:

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
lol, you're replying with this to the guy who does LR coils at 6v . . . Imeo likes to vape on the wild side ;-) And while you're at it, see if you can find rweschler's videos of his 30 watt hits. He likes his vapes extreme, too :lol:

Are u serious Oh man i got to see those vids

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
4.2 volts on a .7ohm coil on a Katana. It just about killed me. I juiced the hell out of the mesh before firing. Holy crapola it was something massive. I couldn't get the ProVari over 3.4 or something.

Once my Kick comes in i'll try to dump 10 watts into a .7ohm coil and see what happens. I seriously doubt it will let me because I'm sure the kick has some sort of safety stuff built in.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
4.2 volts on a .7ohm coil on a Katana. It just about killed me. I juiced the hell out of the mesh before firing. Holy crapola it was something massive. I couldn't get the ProVari over 3.4 or something.

Once my Kick comes in i'll try to dump 10 watts into a .7ohm coil and see what happens. I seriously doubt it will let me because I'm sure the kick has some sort of safety stuff built in.

Im to skeptic with kick. I saw how it died for grimgreen and he was only using it at 9 watts. I like to know how Imelo is getting to use 6 volts @ .8 or .9 ohms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread