Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
I'm pretty new to vaping & was given a Penelope by a friend who's been vaping for a few years.
All I got to say is WOW what a difference to taste and vapour production :) :) :)
Thank you for this setup advice bishopheals, I'm definitely enjoying & appreciateing the Penelope a lot more now than I previously did.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

your welcome Osiris11

Osiris11

ECF Veteran
Aug 13, 2012
London
I'm loving the Penelope and now that I've got this triple layer of wick, the taste and vapour is awesome :D :D :D
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345559287.337422.jpg

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Just an idea...

Kir, the maker of these for the Odysseus and Penelope sells them directly in a thread on Imeo's board here. Since he sells them there I can only imagine they are officially blessed by Imeo.

It would be great if CoV carried the Odysseus and Penelope clear windows. Then I could stop signing up for other sites to buy odds and ends. Seems like a perfect partnership if you ask me :)

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Bishopheals this triple wick idea was really good, i've been vaping all day and the flavour still tastes like its first hit :)
I can finally now say that I have the perfect setup for the Penelope :D :D

I don't know what to say, thank you. i will be writing up another guide that will take your vaping experience to another level. The new guide will be something different in its own. After I'm done with it I just got to get Imeos blessing then i'll post it with a video. I'll let you know if it pans out since I asked someone to give me a hand with it to get another opinion.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Bishopheals the flavour seems to be dying now after a good few days of intensive vaping, I can't taste it as much but still have smoke....
Would that be a wick issue or wire ???

You need to clean it out bud. Ill make a new video on Cleaning out the Penelope and Ody I need more silica wicks to do this. Ill do my best to explain what you need to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread