Not open for further replies.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Bishop what's the extra 3 parts called to make the GGTS longer like what you showed for the 7v :D
Also what extra's are worth getting in your opinion

I use a total of 4 upper tubes 1 comes standard with the GGTS. to add 2 18650 the way I do it is add an additional 3 upper tubes which makes 4.
I linked it under description of the video.

BigErn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2012
Georgia
IMG_0749.jpg IMG_0750.jpg

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Big very very neat. try to keep your coils inside ceramic circle and not let them go to outside to channels. You want the none resistant wire already coming out of that opening.

My two cents.

if that's 32 gauge resistant you can try single coil at 1.25 -1.5 inches that should give you a nice low resistance ohms for a single battery @ 3.7 volts.

After you get this and feel comfortable you can try dual coils which are easy to make once you mastered single coil.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
What I tend to do is use a piece of 3.5 for the long piece, and 2 x 3.0 for the short sections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I strongly suggest you dont do that. You dont need that much wick and your going to choke the assembly. As I said earlier this 3 wick design was for the original silica wick that came with Penelope and Odysseus that wick was as thin as the CE2 wick.

I am currently finishing up my testing with 3.5 wicks against nextal and i will be discussing the differences and why i suggest to use double wick of 3.5 and 1 wick of nextal. If you have ce2 wick then those i say 3 wicks is ok.

3.5 wick is fat and you can fit another 3.5 wick even in Penelope with no problem. That's all what you need when vaping a real thick juice. I also use it for thin juices to keep it extra moist. Ask Justin and may others when they tried the triple for there reactions. Im sure those people if they have 3.5 wick they can feel the difference and they know already by touching the 3.5 wick that 2 wicks in this size is more than enough.

Believe me my friend I wouldn't steer anyone wrong.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Some asked me to show how I was able to fit 3 wicks. I cleaned out my Penelope and I just did another but this time I used the coil that Penelope came with.

I placed the 3 wicks together and as i start to circle the first coil I twist all 3 wicks then circle a coil twist the 3 wicks circle another coil. I kept this up till i saw i was getting close to the non resistance wire. Now if I had a bench that i can twist and hole the 3 wicks in pace with a pinch lets say then the coiling would be very easy and quick and neat. As you can see with the twist motion alone on second picture the wicks fall in flush. If I don't twist the 3 wicks while I'm doing the coil it will never fit.

hope that helps and it produces extra nice vape.

View attachment 115380 View attachment 115381 View attachment 115382

WOW Bishop, Other than Imeo I think you must be dreaming and living GG and Ody. Your mind comes up with some of the best tips and tricks for making the best of the best even better all the time. Dont stop..... I love ya , man. The taste is even more amazing and the cloud is bigger. Again , thanks for this idea you shared with us.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hey Bishop, I tried the build in which you put a piece of oxidized mesh and wrap it around the cotton right where you do your wraps and it turned out a disaster. All it did was burn at the point where the mesh ended at sides. Im sure I goofed it up. Ive tried it a few times, first time it worked but hardly any vapour, the other times , just burn, baby burn. I had to scrub my ceramic, cause it got blackend, and then soak the ceramic in efferdent to make sure any smoky flavour was gone.

Bishopheals

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2012
Staten Island
www.youtube.com
Hey Bishop, I tried the build in which you put a piece of oxidized mesh and wrap it around the cotton right where you do your wraps and it turned out a disaster. All it did was burn at the point where the mesh ended at sides. Im sure I goofed it up. Ive tried it a few times, first time it worked but hardly any vapour, the other times , just burn, baby burn. I had to scrub my ceramic, cause it got blackend, and then soak the ceramic in efferdent to make sure any smoky flavour was gone.

Thats not the mesh build I was referring to. the one your mentioning was an experiment that Imeo, manos and I were doing which I dont advise anyone to try because its very unstable. the one I was referring to is this one.

This one I did Ody in UFS using mesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread