Not open for further replies.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
just got a used vaporshark supposedly 1 month old. Im wondering how long does it take to charge the battery. Its been a few hours and the battery is still not showing as full . Thanks for the help

click the button... the battery indicator will likely show full or more full afterwards - these do take longer to charge.

TryinToQuit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2008
What's an RDNA?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The new 18650 big brother to the DNA30. Not out yet, not many pics or much info.

Battery life hasn't been too much of an issue for me with the VS; however, I'm stoked that they're expanding the lineup and offering the option of replaceable, high mAh batteries. I also like that 22mm attys look more at home atop the RDNA.

I didn't know the battery will be removable on the new one, that's nice!

Paddrino

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Austin, TX
www.youtube.com
What's an RDNA?

The rdna is supposed to be vaporshark's new dna30 unit. It is going to take a 18650 battery. I am eager to get a look at it. I may just have to pick this one up. The battery life has been the only thing keeping me from a vaporshark thus far, and an 18650 would certainly fix the only issue I see with the device. I'm also eager to take a look at how the new wireless charging pads work.

PBusardo and vape team media had some views of in in some of their recent videos on you tube.

Screenshot_2014_06_23_11_58_43_2.jpg

Can anyone explain this? I didn't think the VS was capable of accepting atomizers with a resistance below .5 ohms.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Yeah, it is an awkward place for it, but at least they're trying to make it different from all the others.

I actually like the screen on the bottom, it just works for me...I twist my wrist and it's there...I didn't think I'd like it but the more I used it the more natural it felt.

cubfanthad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
Rock Island IL
I was thinking of picking up a vaporshark dna20...it's more than enough power for me and it would be good to have as a backup to my VS dna30...what are the differences other than the power output?

Nothing... If you only need 20w or less it's a Rockin deal. I know I jumped on it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread