The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vaporshark DNA

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Rossum, Dec 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. COGamerGirl

COGamerGirl Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 17, 2014
    Colorado Springs
    Haha awesome! A Vaporshark couple, I love it.
    It's tiny! And she got the green just like me. It's much prettier in your picture than it is on their site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ClintS

ClintS Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2014
    San Diego area, CA
    The VaporShark DNA (VS) is awesome. I often have meetings or classes to teach in locations other than by my office - so the VS, an Atomic RDA, and a 4ml juice bottle are great just to throw in my pocket.

My local vape shop made me an offer I could not refuse on a Sharkskin - I was not inclined to get it as I'd read where juice leaking from an RDA gets down between the device and the skin making the whole thing kinda of slippery. Had that happen only once, now I'm just a little more careful not to over drip.

And the Sharkskin gives the device such a great feel I wonder how long it will be before I put the wrap on that I have for it.

3. TryinToQuit

TryinToQuit Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2008
    Cmon with the RDNA VaporShark!

4. Kyron

Kyron Full Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Belgium
    What he said !

And i hope they release the Shark Skin to match the new size at the same time

5. GB023

GB023 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2012
    Great Northwest
    The Shark Skin is great for protecting your mod, but IMO it's greatest attribute is, it adds just enough size to make 22mm toppers look right a home.

6. qorax

qorax ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2013
    Brampton, Canada
    ^That well said√

7. tyoung

tyoung Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Man, I so badly want to jump on the deal and get the 20w model. I am super impressed with my VS and rarely even go over 10w anyway.

8. qorax

qorax ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2013
    Brampton, Canada
    The battery inside the VaporShark DNA
    15A Continuous Discharge & 30A Burst; in a slim trim body

A perfect combination of size, shape and power!

9. COGamerGirl

Apr 17, 2014
    Colorado Springs
    You might have a problem if..........

In anticipation of the arrival of your Vaporshark you buy nail polish to match your Sharkskins.

[​IMG]

10. RuinerXL

RuinerXL Full Member

Apr 6, 2014
    San Diego, CA, USA
    Just got a couple of Shark Skins and I have to echo everyone's comments. Great feel, adds just the right amount of size and makes the VS more stable when placed on a flat surface. Nice little accessory for an already great mod.

11. ~Milo~

~Milo~ Full Member

Feb 22, 2011
    USA
    My VS fell off the counter yesterday and when it landed it landed on the + button smashing it and it was stuck on. I couldn't get it to unstick. I took it apart, and thought it was probably just the plastic button rubbing against the case causing it to stick, since it looked a little dis-formed, but its the actually switch itself is broken.

I was thinking about getting a sharkskin, i think this would have saved it, maybe.

I disconnected the power, and will hunt around for the tiny pressure switch, and try pulling out the old one, and re-soldering a new one, its pretty small, but I'll give it a go.

12. COGamerGirl

Apr 17, 2014
    Colorado Springs
    Oh no. So sorry to hear that!!
    I have had a few conversations with Brian at VS not sure if he is the owner but he has been super helpful. Maybe you could send it to them for repair.

13. dirquist

dirquist Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 2, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    Ya man, why not try with vapor shark first. With shipping I could see how a local find would be best. But if they sent just the button an envelope and a stamp should cover it.

14. TryinToQuit

TryinToQuit Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2008
    What is going on VS!? RDNA...where??

15. jakematic

jakematic Super Member Verified Member

They said on their facebook thing that it was going to be in store on 30 June but no updates on the website :(

16. Drumonron

Drumonron Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    I've had the vaporshark dna20 since friday....it's great to have both the dna30 VS and the dna20 VS ....Is it me or does the dna20 use less power? I swear, with the same topper/same resistance I get longer usage...it lasts me all day and I work a looong day. Can't go wrong with the DNA20 imho but good to have both.

17. serenity21899

serenity21899 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    Antioch IL
    Have the DNA30 and love it. Not loving the Kayfun mini I have atop it.

I'm read back a few pages, and see that the shark skin adds a few mm. If that is the case, then a full-size Kayfun would look okay on it?

18. cubfanthad

cubfanthad Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2010
    Rock Island IL
    Was just thinking the same thing!

19. COGamerGirl

Apr 17, 2014
    Colorado Springs
    I will let you know about the full size Kayfun later today or tomorrow depending on when UPS delivers it today. I jumped on the deal for the 20 since I never vape above 20W with 2 Sharkskins.

I have seen a Kayfun mini in person but they seem super tall.

20. murphyramone

murphyramone Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 18, 2013
    Rockford, Il
    I picked one of these up at my local shop Saturday. I have never really paid attention to them but i really like it so far. Size and weight are near perfect in my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.