• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome! Introduce yourself here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantompigbee5

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2010
Louisville, Ky
Hello fellow vapers, I started in August and still have not met another person in my area (except a few family members I have turned on) glad to know that you all are out there! I would certainly like to become a member of your group. It will be great to get together and talk to people that knows what your saying. Happy I found you.

Hello fellow Kentuckians and vapers. Im Amber live in Louisville. Got started at the State Fair. just about ready to kick the analogs completly hopfully, for my kids, hubby and of coarse my self and my mom. Im 30 and still got lots of life to live. hope to become a memeber and meet in lexington this coming weekend hope to learn some new things. thanks for the club and phantom for the link ;).

Nedus Mustafus

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
London, Kentucky
Hi folks. I'm a returning member to the forums... to Bluegrass Vapers (formerly known as Camel Crush)... and to vaping, in general, after a 10 month absence. I live in Manchester, KY, about 20 miles east of Zaija and his London home. London's a hick town, eh? LOL on that one.

A Bartleby with a LR510 carto is my weapon of choice, but I will soon be in possession of a Reo Grand in the very near future. Cannot WAIT!

Nice to be back to the forums... the Bluegrass Vapers... and vaping! Damn analogs!

Nedus Mustafus

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
London, Kentucky
Hello Nedus, New here too, but welcome back. Lived in Louisville all my life. Currently Im using a mega ego & mega 510 if I could just get my juices right I would be a happy camper!!

I have personally only used Dekang (cheap Chinese crap) and nHaler juices. I like nHaler quite a bit, but I plan on branching out a bit and trying some different things in the future. I understand we have a little juice-maker here in Bluegrass Vapers... I checked out his site lastnight. Looks promising.

Orion Marra

ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
Florida
Where are my manners. I just realized I never introduced myself here. I have been vaping now almost 3 months. I am completely off analogs and feeling much better each day. I am in Frankfort now since I was divorced in November, I moved closer to work. I work at a distillery in Frankfort. I have 2 daughters living in Florida and I have one son graduating high school in Lexington this year then off to college. I met a lot of people at the Louisville meet and hopefully more in March when we have it at the distillery.

Orion

SpiritBerry

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Louisville, KY
Hello all, my name is Ray i live in Eastern Ky and I've been vaping for 3 days now and not touched a cig. I love it!!! But just thought i would stop in, say hi, all that stuff and i hope to get to know you all better.

Hi Ray, Welcome to Bluegrass Vapers! We are glad to have you with us. We would love for you to join us at our next gathering. It is going to be at Buffalo Trace Distillery! It is Saturday the 12th of March at 1:00 pm. We are having a pot-luck pitch-in. Grab a covered dish and come join us~ BTW, I am Lisa .....Nice to meet you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread